VivelaFrance

May 3, 2018
I'm just trying to get started at DAZ and to understand the Mechanisms. Comparing with this case of Ronda was merely a example, It has nothing to do with this game.
If it is possible to do what our friend said and take a Model like Melinda and turn it into Ronda or into Debbie. If so, we don't need to buy the different models that DAZ sells.
Melinda isnt the base model. Daz is based on their free core figures, the Genesis 2, 3 and 8. A model like Melinda is just a morphed version of G8F, same as Ronda or any other figures you can think of. So you can turn Genesis it into literally anything you want if you have the skills for it. Just buy extra morphsets to expand those options and keep it cheap. Or buy the full models (like a Melinda) to get the pre-made morph and skintextures done by a professional artist. Turning a Melinda morph into a Ronda is possible, but it's like reheating and forcing a clayfigure thats already finished into a totally different clayfigure instead of just starting from the base clay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Gilber002684

Jan 5, 2020
pic 1: 16:00 go hide the towels in the bathroom, then at 17:00, enter, try linda pills then knock, look, there's no need, i can try myself

pic 2: 12:00, go to melinda, you look gorgeous, [green text] can i try?, right after the scene the time will be 13:00, go outside, arrow up, wait for her to undress then go to her

pic 3: 21:00 go to the poker game, [green text] aunt melinda, may i have a drink?, get one more drink for melinda, [green text] don't listen to her, get one more, tell them there's no need, no, do you want to continue the morning massage?, [green text] try to turn her, and feel her boobs, ask if she can bend

pic 5: 10:00, go to melinda, sunbathing?, i have lotion, do you want me to help you?, it's hot, do you want something to drink, wine?, no, yes it is

pic 7: 18:00, go to the bathroom enter, rhonda on the toilet, yeah, let's do a reverse blumpkin, soft

keep repeating until it's unlock, for pic 5, you must have seen massage her legs and belly first, then pick yes it is
I played this game two time and i never finised it, cause it's really confused me. It's like too much work to be done.

madarapotato

Nov 6, 2017
Foot Of The Mountains [v9.9] [SerialNumberComics] (3.17 gb rar pc source)
677 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
does it have the quickfix alredy installed or need to paste it separately?

Liao1779

Nov 18, 2017
So is the bathroom scene the only available scene on the v9.9? I tried repeating many times and i couldn't get the outside shower scene to pass the titjob, the 14.00 meilnda room scene to progress, nor can i get the massage scene to progress...are those still locked for future versions?

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
is there any other walkthrough? i have been playing tip to toe and on second week the walkthrough goes wrong. There are things missing, like on second week - you go to the bathoom after barn cleaning and smell the undies and mastrubate. there was no option for that. Same day, you have buy ann a dress and there was no option for that either.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes