VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Foot Of The Mountains [v9.9] [SerialNumberComics] (3.17 gb rar pc source)
677 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
i don't know if it works, but it is supposed to be a compilations of saves that one has to only watch it right?>

Totortito

Aug 25, 2019
Hi guys sorry my poor english, i can´t advance in the game, install the updates some new scenes appear but i still cant buy cigarretes from the shady guy, or find the wisky bottle, good advance with melinda on the bath against the wall but there is no advance with anything else, i think maybe play from the start but its a loot of time. i m missing something? no advance with paul and ann needer, i tried downloading a save file from v7 but there is too many errors

Last edited:

Gilber002684

Jan 5, 2020
View attachment 235236

Overview:
You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered... Not knowing how to handle the situation, he decided to accept the invitation of William, the partner of his father, and thought it's best for him to move and live with them temporarily, until the investigation is done. Unbeknownst to him, moving will lead him closer to finding out the clues of the murder, and maybe finding the love of his life...​

Thread Updated: 2020-1-24
Game Updated: 2020-1-23
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: 10
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

v10 (Holiday Standalone)
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android (Phones, Tablets): MEGA - - -
Android (Chromebooks): MEGA - - -

Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

v9.9
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac(v9beta): - - -

Get the quickfix to patch an issue with checking the toilet hole after giving the dildo to Melinda in v9beta
Quickfix for MAC (Use this file to replace the scripts.rpa file in your Content/resources/autorun/game folder)

Android (Phones, Tablets): - - -
Android (Chromebooks)(v9beta): - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Save and Walkthrough -
Gallery Mod - FAN SIGNATURE - FAN SIGNATURE 2 - Cheat Menu Mod - v10 Hints
Thanks to christopher thompson for the links! Thanks to @Chemmy for save + walkthrough.

View attachment 289223 View attachment 289214 View attachment 289218 View attachment 289219 View attachment 289221 View attachment 289216 View attachment 289224 View attachment 289225 View attachment 289226
View attachment 289228 View attachment 182521 View attachment 268195 View attachment 268196 View attachment 268197 View attachment 289222 View attachment 289215 View attachment 289220 View attachment 293129
Fot.png How to unlok this scenes ?

Reactions: keisezr

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Here is my 9.9 WT and v10 holiday standalone

whats in my 9.9 walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my v10 standalone zip file
the WT and 2 images showing you the hot spots to click on

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

All saves were made while i was updating and fixing my WT

Saves
6.9 complete start of 7.0 with gallery 1
7.0 complete with gallery 1 and 2
8.0 complete with gallery 1-3
9.0 complete with gallery 1-4
9.9 complete with all 5 galleries
Can you plz uplode melinda fu*k scene with daniel,I tried three some but nothing happens

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Can you plz uplode melinda fu*k scene with daniel,I tried three some but nothing happens
Try those friend... Tell me after if they worked well... In some of them you still have to do the right choices to have a sex scene. If they don't work at the first time, just roll back with your mouse and try another choice. All of these saves have sex scenes with Melinda in V9.9...

Last edited:

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
For some reason I cannot get "Take Melinda" or "Yummy Boobs" to turn green. They're purple and they remain purple. I even tried following the walkthrough, but some items in it didn't trigger for me the way they were supposed to. I saw someone on here say that you're supposed to ask Ann for help with drunk Melinda after the party, but that's not an option in my conversation with Ann at either noon or in the afternoon
If you want them to turn green, you need to have visited Linda and let Melinda give you at least 7 handjobs during bath time. Crazy right?

Btw if anyone prefer to have the incest back, you can type persistent.patch_enabled = True in the console.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
about CHRISTMAS special, it say several times "more in the full version" does that mean there is another version of the christmas special or that we can play it through our normal saves with the next full update and then continue on with normal game?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks man, I can't thank you enough. I'm stuck on version 6.9, I had different choice from the walkthrough on week 13 day 1, where I can't ask the "nurse" for pills, and week 13 day 3 where there's no option to say "I like your make up". Thanks man T T
if you didn't have the option for pills, then you might have them already, for the makeup, it might be a random thing, not sure of that

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Try those friend... Tell me after if they worked well... In some of them you still have to do the right choices to have a sex scene. If they don't work at the first time, just roll back with your mouse and try another choice. All of these saves have sex scenes with Melinda in V9.9...
Every file is working fine thank you so much.Plzz give me every saves plzzzz thank you

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Here is my Christmas wish :) Full version with creampie + pregnancy +Debie and other daughters to :sneaky:(y)
Had so much fun playing short but Great ( prob with take time to make full version) wish Dev good luck
GG :devilish:

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes