gubl

May 31, 2018
about CHRISTMAS special, it say several times "more in the full version" does that mean there is another version of the christmas special or that we can play it through our normal saves with the next full update and then continue on with normal game?
My guess by full version, dev meant, new release (v11 ?) where holiday content will be included along with v9.9 and hopefully new additional content of v11. So you can use saves from v9.9 to progress forward, but will have to replay holiday piece along with v11 content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tikky and Belnick

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I really enjoy this game, but at this point, with how complicated and convoluted the game gets with all the different things required to unlock a scene, I'm gonna hold off and wait for the game to finish.

gubl

May 31, 2018
i don't get it. v99 and holiday is different or same?
Different, v9.9 is mainstream that includes content from v1 to v9.9 and will continue with v11 (may or may not have v10) content in it.
holiday (aka v10) is standalone release and won’t be continued.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
Different, v9.9 is mainstream that includes content from v1 to v9.9 and will continue with v11 (may or may not have v10) content in it.
holiday (aka v10) is standalone release and won’t be continued.
All will be clearer when V.11 comes, when will it be this is another question :unsure:

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019

Daniel is going to get some dulce de leche.

I don't have many teasers to post, because we're still working on writing new parts of the scripts, same goes for the progress post, I don't have % to show yet.
dulce de leche...is this Lecho?Is he going to be a cook?))...or new pose?:giggle:

Likeu80

Oct 27, 2019

Daniel is going to get some dulce de leche.

I don't have many teasers to post, because we're still working on writing new parts of the scripts, same goes for the progress post, I don't have % to show yet.
Time for some caramel spilling delights. ;)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes