OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
What I do not understand is that if Daniel is really going to try that "dulce de leche" or is referring to another type of "leche"(milk) in Spanish, we use milk to refer to cum colloquially.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
10 isnt part of the regular games its a stand alone version

at first i used v10 when i downloaded the save files. but now i am using 9.9. is it because i have a previous version and the informations are saved? my saves from previous one are still there... even when i deleted the v10 and v4 i think. my saves from v4 are still showing in v9.9

Totortito

Aug 25, 2019
You aquire the cigarretes by going to william at the living room at 1Pm before going to lunch with the ladies. The wisky you have to buy it from the shady guy but only after you enter Melinda's room at 2pm and already see her scene with William.
To use the wisky on william you have to go wash your hands when you are having lunch at 1pm.
THanks man for your response. None of those things happend,there are special days? maybe i lose the oportunity, i have a scene that the shady guy aproach to me and cynthia and a bouncer tell the guy to fuck off knowing who we are i think. william never appear on the kitchen and whisky never appear with the shady guy after the 2 oclock scene

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Try those friend... Tell me after if they worked well... In some of them you still have to do the right choices to have a sex scene. If they don't work at the first time, just roll back with your mouse and try another choice. All of these saves have sex scenes with Melinda in V9.9...
Plz give all scene file plz

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
THanks man for your response. None of those things happend,there are special days? maybe i lose the oportunity, i have a scene that the shady guy aproach to me and cynthia and a bouncer tell the guy to fuck off knowing who we are i think. william never appear on the kitchen and whisky never appear with the shady guy after the 2 oclock scene
you need cigarretes ? for first time kitchen 17:00 and ask from uncle !

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
v9.9 - Complete 100% - if you want to keep cynthia around Do you want to join us in the living room, choose leave her and go to living room.
LT1-1 - IS V9.9 100%

v10 - Complete 100% - If you want to do the other scenes pick "No, ill play some more"
LT1 - 2 IS V10 100%
I want thise scene save file,I played these game for 3 day i can not find any sex scene except ann so i want scene with rohanda and melinda

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Fuck this, i'm done. I can not help you better. I already gave you all the save files and explained you how to proceed. Do you want me to play the game for you too? Or do you want me to fuck Melinda personaly ? I'm done. Fuck.

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
After cheating i have unlimited points but not even a single scene comes out (actual scene), thanks you for those files
Melinda is the hardest one v8 above you'll get Melinda scene, Rhonda is every time she do the chores at living room. Melinda's points that I have currently is above 1.5k just to get 4-5 of her scenes (actual scenes, when I mean actual, it's actually the scene)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes