Totortito

Aug 25, 2019
Here is my 9.9 WT and v10 holiday standalone

whats in my 9.9 walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my v10 standalone zip file
the WT and 2 images showing you the hot spots to click on

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

All saves were made while i was updating and fixing my WT

Saves
6.9 complete start of 7.0 with gallery 1
7.0 complete with gallery 1 and 2
8.0 complete with gallery 1-3
9.0 complete with gallery 1-4
9.9 complete with all 5 galleries
Hi chemmy have a problem with your game, y start with your save from v7 and do everything exactly in the walkthrough and in the week 19 day 6 you start with the milking days in the milking scene there is no [green text] do something less risky its in gray and have 3 or four random results, when you have to buy the necklace there is no necklace, from there every scene with melinda its not what its in the walkthroug even , wash your hands doesnt exist, im thinking that i have to start from the beggining agaiiinn....
Mi question is if i load your save from the v7 the previous desicions that you make are in the save...?? or my desicions in the 6.9 affect the saved game.... im afraid that i have to start alll over again.... and im going to kick a wall naked feet.

Last edited:

gubl

May 31, 2018
A reeminder of V10.
Oh Mick!
Hi.
Why didn't he lock the door? I was looking for Daniel.
Don't worry. I'm sorry if it scared you.
Huh. So full of himself. He probably thinks he is big. GIMME THAT BIG COCK DANIEL. Yeah, nevermind. If only this mick guy had a bigger tool than Daniel i wold fuck him right now. DANIEL IS BIGGGGG. BIGGGG. Melinda, what you are thinking to yourself. You're not a random woman.

Then he must have something more than Daniel's..After all, if she needs to, then a devoted " dog " named Daniel is always there?Just whistle..Does he not understand that he is being manipulated, simply put, "hold the dick"?Then I'm sure Melinda has a plan for Daniel..looks like it's not that simple..
Well, the thing with Melinda that she has reverse of “Oedipus complex“, but Daniel does not have any towards her. According to game progression Daniel didn’t mind to poke any hole he got a chance with, but Melinda is opposite of that :)
Even if Mick had large penis, it wouldn’t cause more of sexual appeal from Melinda.
Daniels role model so far is typical Alfonso, and the people to blame for it, are all milf characters, and a bit more on Melinda herself:)
The game dialog above, to my view, is just another example of poor English, that causes a lot of original thoughts being lost in translation. So far extra information on character feelings could be gathered from mimics and poses.

Last edited:

meviuslee

Dec 30, 2019
this is my save , i stuck many hours, i donl't know how to go next step, help me plz

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi chemmy have a problem with your game, y start with your save from v7 and do everything exactly in the walkthrough and in the week 19 day 6 you start with the milking days in the milking scene there is no [green text] do something less risky its in gray and have 3 or four random results, when you have to buy the necklace there is no necklace, from there every scene with melinda its not what its in the walkthroug even , wash your hands doesnt exist, im thinking that i have to start from the beggining agaiiinn....
Mi question is if i load your save from the v7 the previous desicions that you make are in the save...?? or my desicions in the 6.9 affect the saved game.... im afraid that i have to start alll over again.... and im going to kick a wall naked feet.
The only things that come to mind, make sure you are using the right save, for the start of v7 you will need 6.9 complete start of v7, and move both files over into the save folder, the save and the persistent file, you will also need to delete the foot of the mountains folder in the 2nd location, for pc it's C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy, why delete that folder, sometimes the files in that folder will overwrite or interfere with the save that you are trying to load and it will mess it all up on getting stuff to trigger, yes it has happen to me before

Totortito

Aug 25, 2019
The only things that come to mind, make sure you are using the right save, for the start of v7 you will need 6.9 complete start of v7, and move both files over into the save folder, the save and the persistent file, you will also need to delete the foot of the mountains folder in the 2nd location, for pc it's C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy, why delete that folder, sometimes the files in that folder will overwrite or interfere with the save that you are trying to load and it will mess it all up on getting stuff to trigger, yes it has happen to me before
Thanks for the answer
i delete everything, all the saves and secondary folder complete , paste 6.9 complete, with persistant replace that one with complete 7 and persistant, and im going to start from the 8 to see what follows... its that ok? thanks

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for the answer
i delete everything, all the saves and secondary folder complete , paste 6.9 complete, with persistant replace that one with complete 7 and persistant, and im going to start from the 8 to see what follows... its that ok? thanks
i would start from 8 since that's when you start getting more scenes with melinda

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Well, the thing with Melinda that she has reverse of “Oedipus complex“, but Daniel does not have any towards her. According to game progression Daniel didn’t mind to poke any hole he got a chance with, but Melinda is opposite of that :)
Even if Mick had large penis, it wouldn’t cause more of sexual appeal from Melinda.
Daniels role model so far is typical Alfonso, and the people to blame for it, are all milf characters, and a bit more on Melinda herself:)
The game dialog above, to my view, is just another example of poor English, that causes a lot of original thoughts being lost in translation. So far extra information on character feelings could be gathered from mimics and poses.
Perhaps you are right, my friend, incorrect conclusions are a problem of bad English, especially since I am not a native speaker..((You probably know something about the future scenario in General..We reasoned exclusively from possible conjectures, fantasies and visual series..I hope this is an excusable circumstance to justify such random excesses..With all due respect!;)

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
The game dialog above at certain point was the correct one. The other part i've added it was me being sarcastic.
Why should we make excuses?We just talked to each other..expressed their opinion, is it not accepted in the forum..?Or did I not understand something?:confused:

Franko_j

May 6, 2017
Hi all Im using v9.9. Im following walkthrough, but have a problem. Im near the end where you are meant to choose "come on cynthia, it's your last night here, let's join them in the living room" but there is a line through it and it says "Not yet available" How do i proceed. Thanks.

No matter, I misread the walkthrough. oops :mad::mad:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ILikeTurtles420

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
See one of my previous posts where i've uploaded 9 saves. I think this scene is the first save but not sure.
In your saves not(((( .....do not have,...not this scene ......I do not know how to write correctly in English)))

Last edited:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
"If we're caught everyone is drinking zafiro anejo before the end of the day, including you" lol at that breaking bad reference.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes