Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
In fact, after watching this scene in the game, due to my ignorance, I did a research on Zafiro Anejo and concluded that the DEV demonstrates an unusual knowledge that in this scene I consider that was very well applied.
Although zafiro anejo is not a real drink but a work of fiction, his knowledge of it demonstrates a certain culture.
Many say that in the game there is a lack of dialogue and its development, but this is not the first time that DEV surprises me. Few words, but with a certain adherent culture.
He doesn't waste much time on superfluous things ... which I end up enjoying. And this is the type of format that best fits Melinda's profile. A cultured and practical and sophisticated woman.
Of course, many will say, he does not waste time with superfluous dialogue but he forces us to an endless repetition that makes us lose our patience.
Overall, I quite like the format he chose. It shows some mature development ideas.
This is ordinary tequila....phahaha)

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Tequila that kills is not so ordinary.
In breaking bad, the antagonist of the season poisons the cartel who had shackles over him and his business and he uses a drink called zafiro anejo, but with posion of course, if you're interested in seeing more of it: . But yes, its probably a fictional sort of tequila, but what shocked me, is that she being silent and unrevealing as she is towards Daniel throughout the game, she really lets loose a commentary such as "im going to poison everyone including you"

Reactions: OnlyOneMore

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
In breaking bad, the antagonist of the season poisons the cartel who had shackles over him and his business and he uses a drink called zafiro anejo, but with posion of course, if you're interested in seeing more of it: . But yes, its probably a fictional sort of tequila, but what shocked me, is that she being silent and unrevealing as she is towards Daniel throughout the game, she really lets loose a commentary such as "im going to poison everyone including you"
Yeh, if they get caught. Probably afraid from william and all this Mafia thing that's going.
Maybe here is a clue about why Daniel father was killed. Maybe his father was fucking Melinda...or his mother fucking William????
I reemembered the scene where Melinda and Daniel visited that farm where was that old man and suposely a woman that william don't want Melinda to find her....

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Chemmy your a genius!! i think that the second folder in the user location was messed up.
Genius! i wait for your next walktroughs to play!.
THanks!!
glad it worked out for you, not that many people know that the folder in the second save location will mess it up for you, that's why i delete it every time when a new update get's release, or when i'm starting a new game, so i wont run into any problems while playing

Last edited:

Kazuma25

May 30, 2019
Just finished the game by following the walkthrough, this is by far the longest game i've ever play for a sandbox game and it's not even finished, the story is quite interesting too, but seriously melinda is a really hot milf yet so hard to bang unlike other Milf's. the fact that she being hard is what make the sex scene with her is so satisfying hahaha

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
Progress V11 and teaser

Script is slow , because of rewriting the parts after Cynthia left, and Rhonda locations are almost completely changed, she's depressed and staying in her room most of the time now that she lost weight and a part of her body became saggy.

Also created scenes are calculated based on what is planned, that may change towards the end before the release (As usual I tend to add last minute images and events)

progress_V11.jpg despool2.png

Likeu80

Oct 27, 2019
Progress V11 and teaser

Script is slow , because of rewriting the parts after Cynthia left, and Rhonda locations are almost completely changed, she's depressed and staying in her room most of the time now that she lost weight and a part of her body became saggy.

Also created scenes are calculated based on what is planned, that may change towards the end before the release (As usual I tend to add last minute images and events)

View attachment 540751 View attachment 540753
Seems he'll take complete month for v11 update
Need to wait, merely 5% task completed

Likeu80

Oct 27, 2019
Progress V11 and teaser

Thanks for sharing news

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
Progress V11 and teaser

SNC really likes collecting bathing suits... it turns Melinda to a Stylish MILF which is good
damn.. I hope next update is not about drug pills! it will better if SNC focus on other place like barn and massage at night also melinda bed(y);)

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes