Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
game is dying slowly ! we had updates every month now nothing from november to march !!!
I agree completely, now there are new games that the quality and mobility of updates are not only not inferior, but superior FOTM..I'll be damned sorry if this game quietly fades away..:cry:
..but in fairness, the game still has a lot of potential..

kerbelian

Feb 5, 2020
Im not sure if this is the appropriate thread, but since I can't find a discord server for serialnumbercomics then I ask here:

"Why shiny?" haha just kidding.

I have come to a point in v8 where I must get the stronger pills to get an extra scene in the bathroom. The walkthrough says to do the towels trick, then enter go back out, take stronger pills, knock, get back in do all that sequence until you rub your cock on her tits, cum on her chest, go out then peek through the hole in the wall and get the extra scene.

However, when I go to Linda for the stronger pills all she gives me are the regular ones. I have tried several things in order to get the stronger ones, but I fail to get the option. I know in previous updates one could get them and I did but at some point it stopped happening.

You guys know what is the trigger for this to happen any time?

Zufering

Mar 3, 2019
I have a issue with the game Idk if there's a problem but the game looks pretty fuzzy :'c
Is there a Solution?? (i'm playing the Android version).

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I have a issue with the game Idk if there's a problem but the game looks pretty fuzzy :'c
Is there a Solution?? (i'm playing the Android version).
Well considering that the pc version is more than 3 gb and the android version goes from 700mb to 1gb, I would say that the slimming cure is all in the lower image quality of the renderings ....

no one here

May 15, 2017
can someone help me on the walk-through for week 9 day 2 when you sunbathe with melinda it says offer drink choose wine then yes it is what is yes it is there is nothing

D

Deleted member 1538122

Keep going I'm here just to make sure V11 is cooking right now

Reactions: rippp

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
I agree completely, now there are new games that the quality and mobility of updates are not only not inferior, but superior FOTM..I'll be damned sorry if this game quietly fades away..:cry:
..but in fairness, the game still has a lot of potential..
Tell me what kind of games

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes