OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Well, they only start to fuck from the last two versions, V9.9 and V10SPECIAL.
I hope the DEV will favor the scenes with Melinda and calm down with scenes from secondary characters.
Really the game has been since v8 with the sex available with melinda his first time was in the laundry after getting drunk uncle will, with that strong whiskey, it was a messy scene at the end of it you didn't know if Melinda wanted to have sex with Daniel for have a child or because she really felt something for him.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Really the game has been since v8 with the sex available with melinda his first time was in the laundry after getting drunk uncle will, with that strong whiskey, it was a messy scene at the end of it you didn't know if Melinda wanted to have sex with Daniel for have a child or because she really felt something for him.
Sorry. My fault. I didn't knew that...My apologies to Gubl.

Last edited:
Reactions: OnlyOneMore

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I have questions. v10.
Mick and Melinda sex scene.
Dream (imagination)? Or really?
I like it!

* English is not my native language, so I don't understand it as a whole.

baalstatic

Jun 24, 2019
Hello

Bug or ? In version 9.9 (made with renpy 7.2.2.491).

When Daniel and melinda stay alone to pick apple, melinda ask Daniel to put his soak tshirt , and when i select the pant too.. game halt during few second and go back to the menu where i could choose all but not the return button .. and nothing

I used a tablet asus zenpad10
..please help

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Hello

When Daniel and melinda stay alone to pick apple, melinda ask Daniel to put his soak tshirt , and when i select the pant too.. game halt during few second and go back to the menu where i could choose all but not the return button .. and nothing

..please help
old bug go back and read 300 pages !!!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hello
..please help
There are a few variants of "apples" bugs, almost all of them are discussed here, i think.
Check this post and see if that could help in your case.

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
If you see a parallel thread that exists in this forum, where the character of MELINDA was imitated THROUGH THE FIGURE OF ALEXANDRA by DAZ3D, you cannot notice any differences. That figure is precisely the one you say is not Melinda.
There are many games where this figure (Alexandra) enters, but the FOTM is the only one in which there is Melinda (Alexandra with physical changes that originated the beautiful Melinda).
The link is https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-assets-for-fan-art.30849/
" Alexandra with physical changes that originated the beautiful Melinda "
Not Melinda !)

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
" Alexandra with physical changes that originated the beautiful Melinda "
Not Melinda !)
Of course not. Alexandra is not Melinda. DEV took Alexandra and changed her to create a character (Melinda) that is exclusive to the FOTM game. There is no other game with the character Melinda (just as DEV created it).
What exists are several games in which the DEVS took Alexandra and altered her in they own way to create other characters.
But none of them compare in beauty with Melinda.

Last edited:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
analyzing the file scrypt.rpc I see that in addition to the dialogues there are references to animated images, which are nothing more than a succession of still images; if I wanted to speed up the display of these images, in order to make it seem that the video is going faster, what should I modify and how?

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
analyzing the file scrypt.rpc I see that in addition to the dialogues there are references to animated images, which are nothing more than a succession of still images; if I wanted to speed up the display of these images, in order to make it seem that the video is going faster, what should I modify and how?
This is a humble answer from who do not understand programming. I'm sorry if I'm too far behind you ...
Do you mean in a programing way?
Cause i may help you if you want to create a video from those images and save it in your computer, but outside the game!
Do you know unren.bat?
I´ve made this animation for example.

Last edited:

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some time ago a person posted here a couple of curious "animations" about what you say specifically a blowjob and the anal of the v10, unfortunately that quantity of renders or frames that form the animation is too low to make a nice or decent animation.

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Of course not. Alexandra is not Melinda. DEV took Alexandra and changed her to create a character (Melinda) that is exclusive to the FOTM game. There is no other game with the character Melinda (just as DEV created it).
What exists are several games in which the DEVS took Alexandra and altered her in they own way to create other characters.
But none of them compare in beauty with Melinda.
Thanks!

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes