OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
This was a topic dev could expand on..if desired, this scene could be made simply fantastic!:)
What this game needs is explicit sex, fuck!

A long and hot scene in Will and Melinda's bed :love::love: with various poses and the animations with Melinda's body complete.

I still do not understand why the dev does not make animations in Melinda's sex, it is sad to see that this is happening and is really losing the great potential of Melinda and the game.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
What this game needs is explicit sex, fuck!

A long and hot scene in Will and Melinda's bed :love::love: with various poses and the animations with Melinda's body complete.

I still do not understand why the dev does not make animations in Melinda's sex, it is sad to see that this is happening and is really losing the great potential of Melinda and the game.
Im sorry but i want MC' to have Melinda not that drunken creep to have her
He even hits her =Mc is young and look beter

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Mc' is to be focused here it has Incest tag
By the way he has no mother no sister around only His Beatifull Aunt
Dev continue your Nice work (y)

• Love
Reactions: jackkane

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
so, in what file of the game you changed the parameters to acelerate the animation you refered?
I once tried to change the speed of changing images, unpacking files through unren,I did not succeed..((Perhaps the file has a lock or is written in some programming language,but after replacing the original file with a modified one, the game gave the original settings...I do not understand programming,I changed the text in the file with Notepad..Stupid?probably..)):)
once you understand the system it's very easy: unpacked the game with unrer, you will find many rpy files; there is no index of what each file contains, they must be opened one by one; I used notepad

tomorrow I put an example

Reactions: Terminatorgames

gubl

May 31, 2018
No sex with melinda yet dam it she has with cheat 11970 points :)
No clue what to do? i can do sunscreen massage get her drunk and kiss and her husband comes that moment ffs
Any helps ?
Relation points is just a piece for most conditions that trigger sex scenes. So beside relation points, there are tons of variables that validate hour, day of week, progression with preceding scenes, stock of strong pills and other crazy shit that is built in by dev to control flow of events and makes all this grind.

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Im sorry but i want MC' to have Melinda not that drunken creep to have her
He even hits her =Mc is young and look beter
No no no bro you understand bad. I was saying sex betwwen Melinda and Daniel in the bed of William and Melinda I don't know about you but the fact that they do it in her husband's bed is exciting.

Reactions: Hysni

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
the file with the text and the commands of the first sex scene with melinda is called mfcked.rpy
inside, in addition to the dialogues, there are animated sequences like this; Screenshot_2.jpg
reducing the pause value increases the speed.

ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE MOD_GALLERY scrappy
I attach the files to be replaced to see my change to the first sex scene with Melinda in the laundry room. is translated into Italian.

You will first have to unzip the .RPA file with unrer with option 1
then use unrer with option 2 again,
then put my files in the game folder and overwrite.

ADVICE TO MAKE A FIRST BACKUP COPY

Then start the game and choose scene 4 page 2 of scrappy's mod gallery

Last edited:
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Any tips for event with melinda ;) i do same things 100 times but stil no event :giggle:
Bought allot of lotion for her :ROFLMAO: only 14:00 can unhook bra or hug from behind right now
and how to record or take proff...Ann... seeing her with another man ?? i already had sex with Ann and Rhonda

Love this game :cool: i dont mind grinding just to have tips in game

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Any tips for event with melinda ;) i do same things 100 times but stil no event :giggle:
Bought allot of lotion for her :ROFLMAO: only 14:00 can unhook bra or hug from behind right now
and how to record or take proff...Ann... seeing her with another man ?? i already had sex with Ann and Rhonda

Love this game :cool: i dont mind grinding just to have tips in game
Have you already visited Linda (the doctor)? Do the Sunday event on the tennis court and you can visit it. Get the pills when you visit Linda and use them in the bathing event with Melinda, maybe you will have to fix the bathroom just click on the bathroom for the first time, repeat this event and the sunbathing event until you see progress.

Last edited:

KRANYEN

Jan 6, 2019
I installed the game v9.9 on pc, I click, I click, it does not open can you help what's the problem

gubl

May 31, 2018
According to the progress stat, it seem v11 won’t be ready until mid-March. Also, that new location, looks like a fitting room. She must be showcasing her new slutty outfit to Daniel, and she is not pregnant yet. They started fucking I guess in November (v9), if I remember it right, so we won’t see pregnancy content until mid-summer :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jackkane
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes