PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
This is a humble answer from who do not understand programming. I'm sorry if I'm too far behind you ...
Do you mean in a programing way?
Cause i may help you if you want to create a video from those images and save it in your computer, but outside the game!
Do you know unren.bat?
I´ve made this animation for example.
I solved, practically the video animations are only a succession of still images with a pause command between them; to speed up or slow down the speed of the video just change the pause time between the various images.
For Italian users who use scrappy's mod_gallery I have translated some scenes into Italian and modified the first sex scene with melinda in the laundry room.
if you want I will upload the files.
The problem is that when the new version is released, everything will have to be redone, perhaps.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I've been following your task through your posts on other topics and did what someone told you with unren to read the rpgy file and it worked. I opened the script file for a game and looked at it like an ox for a palace. I would like to know about programming. Do you have any idea how I can learn the basic programming principles for renpy?
I would like to start developing my own game but I don't know where to start.
I invested in a new computer just for that purpose ...
As i predicted I'm too far behind you ...
I'm absolutely not able to plan to use renpy, I only saw that the various game files are very similar to dos programming, they are lines of text that recall particular still images or animated sequences, and between them there are lines of text which are the dialogues. Doing everything by hand is very difficult and long: you just have to miss a character and the game no longer works.

kerbelian

Feb 5, 2020
Im not sure if this is the appropriate thread, but since I can't find a discord server for serialnumbercomics then I ask here:

"Why shiny?" haha just kidding.

I have come to a point in v8 where I must get the stronger pills to get an extra scene in the bathroom. The walkthrough says to do the towels trick, then enter go back out, take stronger pills, knock, get back in do all that sequence until you rub your cock on her tits, cum on her chest, go out then peek through the hole in the wall and get the extra scene.

However, when I go to Linda for the stronger pills all she gives me are the regular ones. I have tried several things in order to get the stronger ones, but I fail to get the option. I know in previous updates one could get them and I did but at some point it stopped happening.

You guys know what is the trigger for this to happen any time?
So one follows a walkthrough, but at some point either the walkthrough is outdated or the game has been changed a little bit in a way that you are behind with one of the girls in some scenes. And also things don't always occur in the same order they are put in the WT. After doing some other scenes and new ones with the girls, you somehow get the option to get stronger pills again but after there's a scene with her and Melinda and i think it is related with the mammography. I am not sure how many weeks did I have to go on through before I could catch up with everything.

I just know one thing.... Cynthia is so fucking hot!! I want to bang that ass and pussy so bad.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
so, in what file of the game you changed the parameters to acelerate the animation you refered?
I once tried to change the speed of changing images, unpacking files through unren,I did not succeed..((Perhaps the file has a lock or is written in some programming language,but after replacing the original file with a modified one, the game gave the original settings...I do not understand programming,I changed the text in the file with Notepad..Stupid?probably..)):)

Reactions: Terminatorgames

tempdeath

Mar 17, 2019
this game become boring ! we want to continue scenes at her room 14:00 , at tennis , milking , massage , picking apples ,......
he should just make the whole story animated. decent story, think he has about 40 mins to an hour worth of story, could do without all the crazy grinding

Reactions: Tikky

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
he should just make the whole story animated. decent story, think he has about 40 mins to an hour worth of story, could do without all the crazy grinding
repeating scenes every fucking day without progress is stupid ! i wish to someone make game like this but scene massage in one week she wear bikini and we can only to look next week bikini with little touch next week she take off upper part and we can touch little more ! and progress little every week and for every progress we need something like massage oil next week essential massage oil next week she have only towel ! and make that for everything in game if you want to game be longer and make small changes ! same for yoga or photo shooting hat ever we have in game to progress little every week with something we need in game and earn money to buy that ! and we don`t have empty grinding !!!

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
No sex with melinda yet dam it she has with cheat 11970 points :)
No clue what to do? i can do sunscreen massage get her drunk and kiss and her husband comes that moment ffs
Any helps ?

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
No sex with melinda yet dam it she has with cheat 11970 points :)
No clue what to do? i can do sunscreen massage get her drunk and kiss and her husband comes that moment ffs
Any helps ?
Dont worry there is sex with Melinda actually, for advance the story follow a walktrough I warn you that this game is very grind and you will have to play a lot to advance the events.

Reactions: walterwhite01
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes