beney1337

Feb 7, 2020
Hey guys. I am using version 9.9. My Story Progress for Ann, Rhonda and Melinda is 100%. The only problem now is, it seems there is no new concent despite the fact , that I have read there should be a pool built? and cynthia should arrive? I also have no idea how to unlock the scene with Ann and Paul. William always interrupts. One of you so nice and can help? :)

gubl

May 31, 2018
After the first disappointment (V10Special) I predict that we will have the second. I think that in the next version DEV will do some lesbian scenes with other characters and evolve with other routes and will insert few or no scenes with Melinda.
I hope I'm wrong ...
I can’t recall an update that would not include some scene with Melinda. Also, since they start fuck, there is at least once fuck scene in each update.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Well, they only start to fuck from the last two versions, V9.9 and V10SPECIAL.
I hope the DEV will favor the scenes with Melinda and calm down with scenes from secondary characters.
Let me disagree, if the script does not integrate stories with minor characters, then the game will turn into a global fuck Melinda with Daniel...No matter how pleasant it will be to contemplate Melinda during sex with Daniel, the game will quickly get bored,because the main criterion is the interest of players in the development of the plot with the main characters and minor ones..
P.S. I looked at your link to the original template for creating Melinda in Daz3d, Dev's hands are in place and growing from where they should be!Made such a masterpiece from what I've seen!Of course-respect!(y)

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes