Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Fukin love this game more and more everything is cool just add more quests more scenes more fun + add dating option camping option vacation option ;) MC'can enjoy (player) to :LOL:
GJ Dev (Love Melinda allot) :cool: (y)

Please No NTR :poop:
At the rate the game is progressing, is better not adding anything else. Although, adding a new CPU and a new graphics card would be excellent.

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
I have a feeling that Melinda is going to change from a Milf to a evil Bitch by the end of the game

Then every time Danial sees Her instead of getting a boner He'll be pissing His pants in fear
That teaser has also left me thinking. The teaser says: will she do it?

And below we see a photo with Melinda and a weapon in her hand this will add interest to the game and we will see that other side so mysterious and hidden of Melinda. I hope there will also be a little bit about the affair of Uncle Will and Melinda's mafia I don't think Melinda hurts Daniel she said she would protect him and take care of her back but we still don't know how Melinda can be at bad times.

Reactions: gubl

Likeu80

Oct 27, 2019
The chapter of killings will be brought up again to gain momentum and curiosity of player's ,good to see efforts to back on tracks as quite a time got wasted in past, he should consider adding few new locations and character switching continuing same mystery storytelling (mystery is the key)

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
The chapter of killings will be brought up again to gain momentum and curiosity of player's ,good to see efforts to back on tracks as quite a time got wasted in past, he should consider adding few new locations and character switching continuing same mystery storytelling (mystery is the key)
Melinda with her big ass is the key.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
the game is focusing only on melinda and daniel, I don't mind, but it would be appropriate to increase the interest to develop the other aspects of the game
I completely agree that Melinda's relationship with Daniel is the cherry on the cake, but it's not wise to neglect the cake itself!(other characters in the game are also no less interesting).Personally, I'm also interested in Rhonda, Melinda's sister, and detective Vickie...))):love:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Recently finished Enjoyed allot
Hope next update is Big one with allot of Melinda Cynthia scenes :cool:(y)

Hope Dev Kills NTR ---

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is this game got NTR from version 10? if yes then is this NTR avaoidable??
help please!!
no real ntr/netorare there, though there are a few scenes/renders dangerously close.
hopefully it should be avoidable if ever appears in this game
yet, fingers crossed for it to not (appear) ;)

Reactions: V&M and OnlyOneMore
Aug 28, 2017
Dev, adding NTR is the wise choice. It adds flavor to the story and makes it a more high-stakes engaging product if you make it stat-based so people that play the game wrong will get NTR'd. So it gives both incentive to people that dislike NTR to pay more attention to the gameplay and choices to avoid it (it should be hard to avoid to make it challenging). As well as to provide NTR content for people that like that.

It's a win-win with no downsides.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Yeah ......playing this game on mobile is cancer takes 14 hours to get to new content. And what makes things better........ without the grind the games like 3 hours of actual content. I can just imagine the dev " hmmmmm this isn't a lot of content......... better raise the stat requirements!" oh and don't forgot characters lose points over time. Fuck it I'm unwatching this game ill come back for Melinda eventually

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes