JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I was asking this questions just to understand how it's possible to change a character atributes in DAZ to make Melinda look like Ronda for example.

If there are no restrictions, than we just need one model, and from that we can create anyhone we want. Is that right?
Adapting the human figure in its entirety to this point is a matter of morphing, but again ... do you want to make Melinda look like Rhonda? Then you would get Rhonda again ... so why :ROFLMAO: ?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
For some reason I cannot get "Take Melinda" or "Yummy Boobs" to turn green. They're purple and they remain purple. I even tried following the walkthrough, but some items in it didn't trigger for me the way they were supposed to. I saw someone on here say that you're supposed to ask Ann for help with drunk Melinda after the party, but that's not an option in my conversation with Ann at either noon or in the afternoon
Repeat many many many times and try different dialogue choices. As the game progresses, they lead to different endings from the previous ones ... and don't watch WT as much, but play as you want.

jacco33

Aug 14, 2019
View attachment 235236

Overview:
You play as Daniel , who returned home to find his parents murdered... Not knowing how to handle the situation, he decided to accept the invitation of William, the partner of his father, and thought it's best for him to move and live with them temporarily, until the investigation is done. Unbeknownst to him, moving will lead him closer to finding out the clues of the murder, and maybe finding the love of his life...​

Thread Updated: 2020-1-24
Game Updated: 2020-1-23
Developer: SerialNumberComics
Censored: No
Version: 10
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

v10 (Holiday Standalone)
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android (Phones, Tablets): MEGA - - -
Android (Chromebooks): MEGA - - -

Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

v9.9

Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac(v9beta): - - -

Get the quickfix to patch an issue with checking the toilet hole after giving the dildo to Melinda in v9beta
Quickfix for MAC (Use this file to replace the scripts.rpa file in your Content/resources/autorun/game folder)

Android (Phones, Tablets): - - -
Android (Chromebooks)(v9beta): - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Save and Walkthrough -
Gallery Mod - FAN SIGNATURE - FAN SIGNATURE 2 - Cheat Menu Mod - v10 Hints
Thanks to christopher thompson for the links! Thanks to @Chemmy for save + walkthrough.

View attachment 289223 View attachment 289214 View attachment 289218 View attachment 289219 View attachment 289221 View attachment 289216 View attachment 289224 View attachment 289225 View attachment 289226
View attachment 289228 View attachment 182521 View attachment 268195 View attachment 268196 View attachment 268197 View attachment 289222 View attachment 289215 View attachment 289220 View attachment 293129
best game ever

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
why cynthia doesn't show up? can't find her

toilet is really mess,

and sometimes, the game reload it self,
overall its good game, :D

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
The authtor scoffs at the players, if didn’t go somewhere and missed something, you can fix it only by starting somewhere far, or even near the start, and you will only find out about this somewhere at the end ...

P.S. Melinda amazing model

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
c for when the next update v11 the update v10 and ridiculous no animation so zero quickly a correction thank you

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes