dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Here is my v11 final WT and v10 holiday standalone

I used my 9.9 completed save when i redid the v11 final part in my wt, which is at the bottom in the wt, i believe i got all the new scenes now

whats in my v11 final walkthrough zip file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

what's in my v10 standalone zip file
the WT and 2 images showing you the hot spots to click on

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

Remember, if you want the galleries unlocked when using my saves, you will need to move the persistent file over as well to the saves folder

All saves were made while i was updating and fixing my WT

Saves
6.9 complete, start of 7.0 with gallery 1
7.0 complete, start of 8.0 with gallery 1 and 2
8.0 complete, start of 9.0 with gallery 1-3
9.0 complete, start of 9.9 with gallery 1-4
9.9 complete with all 5 galleries
v11 final completed save with all 6 galleries

always delete the FootOfTheMoutains folder in C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
for mac and android, i don't know the location of that folder

why delete that folder?
The files in that folder will cause you problems
1) if you played it before then decided to follow my wt with a new game, delete that folder first, or you will have problems
2) when using my saves from 6.9-9.9, and following my wt, delete that folder or you will have problems

I ALWAYS delete that folder with every update or when i'm starting a new game and want to follow my own wt, so i wont have any problems and things will trigger like they should

must be added to post i think for easier game

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Nobody wanna help you? ;)
Try mine , not finished, lacking some scenes in gallery 2 and 3, the rest is full beside 3 missing in gallery 7
have fun ;)
Write if you want older ones.... dont remember which one was beginning of V12 so did send you some older to... watch the numbers on the files so you can find them or change the number to where you want them to appear.....

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
i start from v.11 Week 31 Day 1 Monday, always follow WT all previous version, when im doing this

14:00, go to melinda room, look at her, exaggerate, do it, take the panties off, i wish my skin feels like yours

i always get yelled by uncle and get kicked from the room. can't buy drink from man shop too. anyone can help?
Here's why everyone hate the game. You probably have to do it a lot to progress. A lot of scene happen that way

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
There is Ann DP with Paul. Thing is it is unknown whether he is actually gay or not, which if it's true would go along the lines that beta teen MC is alpha and nobody can fuck except him.
Yeah, I've seen that. I am hoping for more of Ann leading the MC on and then cheating on him. She looks like a big cheater. :love:

Peros985

Aug 25, 2019
Anybody else having a problem with PRONING THE VINE? It just keeps repeating the two options. Cant advance. All gallery scenes unlocked but number 2.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The walkthrough link from OP has somewhat disappeared, can someone please fetch it and put it back where it belongs? pretty please? :D

Reactions: Deathdawg

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hmmm... So there is a five star review by a fairly new user from today - the day up the latest game update - that is a 100% copy of a five star review from Jun 6, 2020 by another fairly new user. Seems a bit shady to me. Not sure.

Reactions: Boneprone
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes