VN Ren'Py Football Star [Ch. 1.5] [Space Gaming]

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
It's still there, but depends on a certain progress that links to zzz_shot_or_pussy == 1 or == 0. The later one skipping the shot, the == 1 shows her giving it. So split path apparently. (Checked back with Universal Renpy Mod running, got me qurious.)
What sets 0 to 1 in "zzz_shot_or_pussy" is if you confess your feelings for her. The 0 means that you are not in her path, It's ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: risky0 and DasImp

Astrocreep137

Aug 3, 2022
I'm going to agree with most of the sentiments here. The situation with Quinn is totally fucking frustrating. She might be the only one of the bunch I'd specifically date. When she tells you if she brings you a shot it means she pulled someone, but if you bring her a shot she'll end the night with you instead and then you get NO CHOICE to bring her a shot? WTF?! Why even put that bit in unless the author specifically wants to cuck you. I'm sure the author does after the numerous amount of times you either take women to bed with you naked, or wake up with them naked and nothing happens.

It's a sad day when I play an AVN like this and feel like I have more a relationship with girls in WVM when playing that.

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
Played for the first time , will be totally honest , the game is really bad , like more than 10 girls have the exactly model just differents hairs. The story is idk ? what is the story here ?

I dont know if i hate more the MC or some of his friends or some of the girls. To be honest , i dont even know if any girl caught any interest in me. A lot of things seems like a bunch of kids trying to play adults , and doing a very bad job at it.

To be honest , i felt more anger , frustation than anything positive towards anyone or the game itself.

Well thats my honestly opinion about the game . But dont let my comment discourage you , you can improve and do things better , and I hope you can succed . I wish you a good luck with your project.

Reactions: reb95

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
well i check back in 6-11 months, i mean thats how long the last update took to come out. But yeah this game i ran into to so many tracer rollback errors, and dont even get me started on how many times to i fucking reject lola or someone else and they still somehow force them on the mc.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Football Star [Ch1.5] Unofficial Android Port + \FOXBOT/'s WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 512mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: dicksauce

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
o my god what a cheap try to copy the hell week of beeing a dick in this one.
if this game itself is not bad enough as it is now in all aspects.....
i think this update is even worse than the contend befor this one.

honestly i am still looking where i can beginn to "trust the process" i don´t see it anywhere.
make it a kinetic novel it would be better if it goes like this.

i have a feeling this is the work of some college boys with a high dose of fantasy.

Last edited:

DasImp

Sep 17, 2019
What sets 0 to 1 in "zzz_shot_or_pussy" is if you confess your feelings for her. The 0 means that you are not in her path, It's ridiculous.
The hell... I was kinda confused cause I missed the trigger. That makes no sense whatsoever?! That just fucked up in every possible way! It feels like every time you put in some effort towards one of the girls you seem to get punished for it. Almost like the dev does not want you to keep any attachments. Could have been quite the story, I like the way you grow out of your own troubles. But this is just messed up. Just feel like you have no control over what happens, choices that you should make are made without options and you are forced to shut girls out without choice and almost hurt them in a way. Same with the earlier post here with the shower scene. Just why? Kinda wondering what the dev is expecting here... cause the baseline of the story is honestly not bad at all. But this is gonna make a lot of people skip, or drop it.

RedBone

Aug 17, 2017
i did enjoy this one, even with the rough english and lack of any actual football. but there really isn't many options to even pick, so why bother having any?

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
Saw the title and note and thought "welp, there's a story," and for better or worse the thread was short enough to skim it.
For the record Dev, since the sport itself hasn't made an appearance (that I saw) I suggest making the name something different entirely, like "Varsity" or whatever, and make every mention of the sport in question an editable field, just like the MC name or the 9,001 incest games. This is going to continue to be half of what people discuss rather than the game itself until changes like those or others are made.

As to the 'debate' about the name of the sport, the answer is here:
No one quoted it since it didn't leave any room for jingoism, so I will.

I'll add that aside from Soccer being very much NOT an Americanism, given that other nations use it and the US didn't create it, something less discussed is that the British and Europe in general only started shying away from the term "soccer" AFTER it started rising in popularity in the US. Pic related, note the price:

In other words, British and most Europeans were happy to call the sport soccer well into the 1960s and later, and only stopped using the word because Americans started using it. It's pretty clearly not about the name itself, that's just a chauvinist proxy, which is why it's so important to people who choose to get riled up to actively ignore nations like Ireland and Australia that also call it soccer.

There is no debate. The full name of the game is Association Football. Soccer is a colloquial abbreviation. Football is an umbrella term for the family of sports Association Football is a member of. These are facts. ALL THREE NAMES ARE FINE FOR USE BY ANYONE. Mocking anyone elses preferred term by default says more about you than them.

Dev, remember what I said. Feel free to ask the mods to delete all the 'debate' comments, very much including this one, if you do decide to make changes.

Last edited:

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
Deleted the game the moment you are forced to bang that head chick from the other sorority. Based on everything the MC says for the 2 days leading up to it he wouldn't be interested in her and he knows she is essentially using him just for the clout. I was honestly kind of enjoying the game, even though almost every conversation had a trackback error due to undefined variables (how in the good fuck does a developer not define that many freaking variables?!) But if I don't get to choose who I sleep with in the game and have it forced on me when basically every other girl has the option to have sex with or not is ridiculous.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
It's still there, but depends on a certain progress that links to zzz_shot_or_pussy == 1 or == 0. The later one skipping the shot, the == 1 shows her giving it. So split path apparently. (Checked back with Universal Renpy Mod running, got me qurious.)
The hell... I was kinda confused cause I missed the trigger. That makes no sense whatsoever?! That just fucked up in every possible way! It feels like every time you put in some effort towards one of the girls you seem to get punished for it. Almost like the dev does not want you to keep any attachments. Could have been quite the story, I like the way you grow out of your own troubles. But this is just messed up. Just feel like you have no control over what happens, choices that you should make are made without options and you are forced to shut girls out without choice and almost hurt them in a way. Same with the earlier post here with the shower scene. Just why? Kinda wondering what the dev is expecting here... cause the baseline of the story is honestly not bad at all. But this is gonna make a lot of people skip, or drop it.
So she sleeps around only if you confess your feelings, or only admits to it if you confess? And why would a girl think that confessing to that is a good idea, unless rubbing it in his face was the plan all along?

This might be even funnier than I initially thought, feel sorry for people that were invested, but nothing but a full rework is saving this one, or at lest come clean and go full throttle into beta fetishes territory :LUL:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
So she sleeps around only if you confess your feelings, or only admits to it if you confess? And why would a girl think that confessing to that is a good idea, unless rubbing it in his face was the plan all along?

This might be even funnier than I initially thought, feel sorry for people that were invested, but nothing but a full rework is saving this one, or at lest come clean and go full throttle into beta fetishes territory :LUL:
It baffles me. Dev also set up the sororities between "more serious romance" and full-on sleeping around girls. Then he transferred Lola who actually is more loyal than Quinn. So, we had her "safe" in the more tame sorority only for her to be moved to the slutty one. Wtf!
As I always said. It's okay to sleep around but why keep doing this to the cool girls? You kinda had the Lola - Hanna duo cooking and then moved her.

Reactions: DasImp

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Jeezsus... who the fuck are these people in this story? They all have got to be the biggest neurotic losers I have ever heard of. People do not act like that. The MC has got to be the biggest pussy in history. If I play anymore of this VN I am scared some of this ridiculous shit will rub off on me. Hell, I would give it a horrible rating but it is not worth the effort of having to come up with the required 200 words or whatever the hell it is! LOL

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Jeezsus... who the fuck are these people in this story? They all have got to be the biggest neurotic losers I have ever heard of. People do not act like that. The MC has got to be the biggest pussy in history. If I play anymore of this VN I am scared some of this ridiculous shit will rub off on me. Hell, I would give it a horrible rating but it is not worth the effort of having to come up with the required 200 words or whatever the hell it is! LOL
Yet .. you have a super doggo avatar .. surely fake human interactions cannot phase you, can they?

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Played for the first time , will be totally honest , the game is really bad , like more than 10 girls have the exactly model just differents hairs. The story is idk ? what is the story here ?
I dont know if i hate more the MC or some of his friends or some of the girls. To be honest , i dont even know if any girl caught any interest in me. A lot of things seems like a bunch of kids trying to play adults , and doing a very bad job at it.
I agree with the sentiment. Fact is, the dev doesn't even seem to try to make us sympathize with the MC and most of those girls by giving us at least one good reason to. Instead, he just makes this cringe ass butthurt clown of an MC preach his beta bitch boi bullshit about some bitch cheating on him, and just bcz one slut cheated on him, all women are lying, cheating sluts like her by default.:FacePalm: The funny thing is, that's exactly what most of those bitches are, which is ridiculous, cuz I understand that some of these women having a life and a past is completely normal and believable storywise, but jumping on other dicks after the MC tells them he wants something serious with them is plain bad storytelling or trolling.

I'm completely fine with having sluts and FwB material girls in the game next to the LIs, since, given the premise, it's logical to expect that most of them are a bunch of horny sluts or gold diggers looking to score the star player with the big D and/or the big bank account, but ffs, if even the LIs turn out to be the same thing the side girls are supposed to be, then why is the dev still surprised about the backlash he's got so far for this stunt, and why won't he do some tweaking to the story to fix it and avoid upsetting any more ppl who want to play his game or even support it ??:WaitWhat::cautious:

But this is gonna make a lot of people skip, or drop it.
Yeah, the dev's shooting himself in the foot with that shit, but if he doesn't want to listen to us and have his own best interest in mind, he shouldn't be surprised to see his supporters leaving him and other ppl avoiding the game either.

RealCena

Dec 30, 2020
Will there be any football content in the future?? It doesn't feel like a football game at all rn. Also there are no drills to increase any football related skills for future use as well.

Reactions: Southrim

reb95

Mar 22, 2023
I couldn't finish the game because the MC really irritated me, I was tired of the unnecessary drama, the guy treats everyone like shit because of a fake relationship, we have no choice regarding the MC's attitudes. And the LIS are very poorly worked, without depth we can't even choose who to interact with and to the detriment other LIS are left aside. And all the MC drama about being cheated on, ok, so what? it seems he was the only person in the world to be betrayed.

Reactions: Southrim
2.00 star(s) 10 Votes