VN Ren'Py Football Star [Ch. 1.5] [Space Gaming]

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I know most people don't like some of the things that happen and not having control
but please trust the process and the things you don't have control over are done for upcoming chapters.
After reading the posts of the last 4-5 pages (leaving aside all those talking about the name of the game) that sounds pretty funny
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
I can only play this if someone releases a mod to replace all words of soccer with football.

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
So the dev does read the comments, since he posted this and changed the title, but still stays silent about tags and future content? That will go well. :KEK:
*watch thread*
Just reading the comments and reviews, it feels crazy to me that a dev who completely redid his first chapter because of criticism is telling people to "trust the process". The dev HIMSELF didn't even trust his own process.

xizaaR

Mar 29, 2022
After playing this update I think the dev removed the Quinn shot scene. Or maybe I just missed it. But if he did remove it it's atleast a step in the right direction.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
This game has/had potential, but i feel like it lacks direction. At times it feels like it's a harem game, but then you get NTR'd by the first girl you hooked up with. BTW...need an NTR tag for that Quinn "pull" situation. Mia's jealous obviously and wants the MC's dick, but then you catch her in the park making out with a random...? MC turning down sex at the beginning made sense, but it doesn't anymore...the number of times MC has taken two naked women to bed and done nothing but sleep is WAY TO FUCKING HIGH! That shit is more unrealistic than the whole school wanting to jump his dick...which they do, and he keeps saying no.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Well that was a few hours I will never get back. Nothing to say that hasnt been already. Low budget, Chinese knock off Badik but all the girls are fucking other dudes.

Quinn confuses me the most, seemed to be a main li, alot of choices to go to Quinn you fuck confess your feelings and she goes to fuck someone else. Right after that she comes back and MC is auto kissing her no choice to tell her to fuck off.

3 maybe 4 of the girls in the banner are with or have fucked other people, including a couple you would expect to be main li's. Seems like a fuck fest only MC is not really getting much action. It cant even be saved by some good scenes or animations because they range from bad to below average. This has nothing going for it unless your kink is wasting your time.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
After reading the thread and the creators refusal to list the future tags I find this whole situation to be be very suspect.
I will put it aside and wait to see if the developer decides to come clean about where he is going with this VN and what fetishes he is planning.
You would think that by now the developers would realize that we are tired of getting burned and just want them to be upfront and honest with us. If they would then their intended audience would find them and there would be no drama.

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
stop using I'm at the end of sentences it is just wrong. "You know I'm your friend." is OK but "You know where I'm." Is not

Reactions: Magmaas

DasImp

Sep 17, 2019
After playing this update I think the dev removed the Quinn shot scene. Or maybe I just missed it. But if he did remove it it's atleast a step in the right direction.
It's still there, but depends on a certain progress that links to zzz_shot_or_pussy == 1 or == 0. The later one skipping the shot, the == 1 shows her giving it. So split path apparently. (Checked back with Universal Renpy Mod running, got me qurious.)

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes