VN Ren'Py Football Star [Ch. 1.5] [Space Gaming]

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

DasImp

Sep 17, 2019
I dunno if you skipped dialogue or misinterputed it but she absolutely says she will see other people.
At the party she tells the mc that if either hook up with someone they buy the other a shot... she gets the mc a shot and the mc even remarks i guess she pulled. Its not rendered but the intention is 100% clear imo. Maybe go back and check the party. And just because its not rendered doesnt mean people wont be upset about it
Yeah you're absolutely right. Didn't like that part one bit... Was like, wait wut. 5 min into a party and already pull this on me?? Did not fit with her style, she was promising... Has a lot of potential storywise with that fire & ice duo. Kinda hoping it turns out to be a trick cause she got cold feet.

Reactions: AgnorWolf

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I dunno if you skipped dialogue or misinterputed it but she absolutely says she will see other people.
At the party she tells the mc that if either hook up with someone they buy the other a shot... she gets the mc a shot and the mc even remarks i guess she pulled. Its not rendered but the intention is 100% clear imo. Maybe go back and check the party. And just because its not rendered doesnt mean people wont be upset about it
Yep and Beth invite someone to walk her to her room to end the party

burlax12

Mar 5, 2019
This game has many flaws, but I could look past it. But then the blackmailing arc happened and it was just so stupid. Absolutely idiotic. The player was not given a choice and was forced to go along with it, while seeing the MC push his friends away and hurting them in the process.

And Quinn? I wanted the MC to choose/spend the night with her bcs I actually like her, even took her on that long 12-hour drive. But apparently, she was already determined to fuck other people, and the player once again was NOT given a choice at all. Why? Just why? What's the point? Is this supposed to be harem game? Apparently not since the LIs fuck other people. Romantic theme where you choose one to date? I guess not since the choice was not given.

Anyway, I'm dropping it. Too bad since the girls look good. (The MC is kinda annoying too at times, but oh well)

Cloud_Runner

Sep 18, 2022
Usually i don't even bother with comments or reviews on bad AVNs or any AVNs in general unless they're extremely good or extremely bad. This one is just... ugh. I'm not a native english speaker and i'm not picky when it comes to this but holy F is the punctuation bad. Where are the punctuation marks? Sometimes i've read the text and re-read it just to understand the meaning of whatever has been said, there is just the text with nothing in between. Like i could just write like this with no marks whatsoever and guess what it's just difficult to read understand what is going on not pretty is it. Font doesn't help either, it's atrocious. Maybe it's personal preference but i've played quite a lot of AVNs and this has the most repulsive font i've ever seen. Maybe i'd give it a go if my eyes weren't bleeding trying to simply read the text and grasp a faint glimmer of meaning it supposedly has. I haven't gotten to the college part, but judging by the comments here it's getting worse down the road than just the bad punctuation.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Space Gaming
I'm starting to see what others are complaining about with this title.. It has potential but its like you dont know what catagory your writing for..
With so many girls your leaning towards a harem game.. yet if that was the case then why so much ntr or others getting with your girls, If your a NTR game them state that and thats fine, But dont make out like this is then a romance game where you work towards a specific girl of your choice.. and for the love of god stop handing off potential love interests to others unless your just doing a sharing/swinging tag..
Before the end of the prologue i was quite interested in this but like others i've rapidly been confused by whatever the hell is going on narratively and relationship building..
Pick a genre, set your tags and planned tags and be more clear about what direction your taking this as right now its very unclear as to what is going on if your going to set love/relationship paths only to constantly cuck the mc.. if thats gonna happen then be clear about it.. and if this is a harem game then stop giving the LI's away to others.. Some genres just dont mix

Apr 10, 2023
I'm really enjoying this game though I really have no idea whether I'm supposed to stick with one girl or go for everyone or if there's any chance to be with Mia.
Without any option or say u see her in arms of another men so I guess that is route closed

Timerun

Apr 10, 2022
Nope,,, not doing it,,, no not gonna do it.

Fine, dammit.

Funny how 1 country just changes a name and meaning for a sport and expects the rest of the world to go along with their little delusion.

Should i point out that you play FOOTball with your feet.

The one you delusional people are referring to is probably the pussy version of rugby with all the pads :rolleyes:.
Yes indeed i said it.
That's right,,, nothing american about that either.

Now if you would also please just get with the program and use CM instead of that messed up measuring system you are using now,,, One step closer to world unity ;)
You know that soccer is a british term and thats why americans call it soccer? And the brits called it football again bc americans started calling it soccer

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I think - this is an excellet game and I can't wait for the next episode. (y)

The only thing I hope - those girls are not going to kill the MC (by f*cking him to death, although I personally would not mind dying like that). ;)

Thank you for excellet work - Space Gaming

Reactions: Mcg96 and Kurin

Mcg96

Dec 17, 2023
no iy doesn't, where I live it is called soccer, but I still call it football, and to make the ridiculous soccer name even worse where I live football isn't even played with the foot - all beit only when the ball is kicked for a touchdown
Do they ever actually touch it down?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Space Gaming
I'm starting to see what others are complaining about with this title.. It has potential but its like you dont know what catagory your writing for..
With so many girls your leaning towards a harem game.. yet if that was the case then why so much ntr or others getting with your girls, If your a NTR game them state that and thats fine, But dont make out like this is then a romance game where you work towards a specific girl of your choice.. and for the love of god stop handing off potential love interests to others unless your just doing a sharing/swinging tag..
Before the end of the prologue i was quite interested in this but like others i've rapidly been confused by whatever the hell is going on narratively and relationship building..
Pick a genre, set your tags and planned tags and be more clear about what direction your taking this as right now its very unclear as to what is going on if your going to set love/relationship paths only to constantly cuck the mc.. if thats gonna happen then be clear about it.. and if this is a harem game then stop giving the LI's away to others.. Some genres just dont mix
Wow thanks for the heads up. The girls look great, BUT then I read a description of a story where all or most of the girls are fucking other dudes. And yet...after over a year, there are still NO tags describing any of that type of content that happens in the story. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I know most people don't like some of the things that happen and not having control

but please trust the process and the things you don't have control over are done for upcoming chapters.
So the dev does read the comments, since he posted this and changed the title, but still stays silent about tags and future content? That will go well. :KEK:
*watch thread*

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
So the dev does read the comments, since he posted this and changed the title, but still stays silent about tags and future content? That will go well. :KEK:
*watch thread*
I was just about to ask about future tags till i read your post and now i dont even know if its a valid question anymore if Dev might be awol on here.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
*watch thread*
The thing that irks me a bit it's that after you select that you have feelings with Quinn, she comes with that shots bs. I don't mind if she sleeps around but why does it happen if you actually come clean with your feelings for her, also why is there the need to rub in your face? If she can give me a shot then I also want to drown her in shots and show her who the actual whore is. My MC is going to be manwhoring out of pettiness.

Reactions: NebulousShooter
2.00 star(s) 10 Votes