VN Ren'Py Football Star [Ch. 1.5] [Space Gaming]

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
If you first refuse Quinn but let her stay and then bang her, game tries to play the old BJ vid (which isnt declared in the script)

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Am I the only one pissed off that I can't tell Erin to go fuck herself?
Nope me too

Same with Kelly,after the prologue if you get angry no chance to tell her to fuck off.
In chapter 1 mc tells his shrink he ran off but the thing with kelly??
You have no say in all that Kelly and Biological mother and Personal Trainer shit.
It is as you agreed to everything.

Reactions: Yuri81

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
This is a full revisionist revamped relaunch of this game:

Chp.1
(Full Release)

v0.1
All the main characters have been changed and look a lot better than before.
In the prolog, I have nearly 4 times the number of renders

Changes to the writing sorter and easier to read.

More decisions have been added with different routes to play in future updates

I have prioritized a story over the Football/Soccer I am sorry if that doesn't interest you but It's the way things are”.
If you first refuse Quinn but let her stay and then bang her
one pissed off that I can't tell Erin to go fuck herself
i get the feeling of deja vu
This game is about what girls do to MC, as they get their revenge/what they are owed as a fallout to him:
Now being exposed to everything he was hiding from all the girls.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
This is a full revisionist revamped relaunch of this game:

Chp.1
(Full Release)

v0.1
All the main characters have been changed and look a lot better than before.
In the prolog, I have nearly 4 times the number of renders

Changes to the writing sorter and easier to read.

More decisions have been added with different routes to play in future updates

I have prioritized a story over the Football/Soccer I am sorry if that doesn't interest you but It's the way things are”.

This game is about what girls do to MC, as they get their revenge/what they are owed as a fallout to him:
Now being exposed to everything he was hiding from all the girls.
Ohhh so the MC ends as a punching back in the end??
For what for seeing a shrink??
If it is the case it is nothing for me.

Reactions: shamtiiomi

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FootballStar-CH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

Space Gaming Hi! Consider converting the PNG images to WEBP - with 95% quality compression the size goes from 5.86 GB to 889 MB with no perceptive change to fidelity. Thanks.​

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Ohhh so the MC ends as a punching back in the end??
For what for seeing a shrink??
If it is the case it is nothing for me.
For hiding that he was seeing a shrink.
Am I the only one pissed off that I can't tell Erin to go fuck herself?
It's just part of a bigger issue in how the MC is designed. He claims he's ok and he's coping, but his frequent withdrawals show he isn't. He told the EX he wasn't interested in what she had to say, but admitted to his shrink he actually wanted to understand why. I suspect his issue with his bio-mom is the same. And all he had to do was admit that he was seeing a shrink to give him the ability to tell Erin to fuck off. But no, he'd rather keep that secret and be blackmailed. Over something that wasn't worth the hassle.

Reactions: pfc.berserker

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, try having 350 lb guys running into each other full force who can each lift 400+ lbs without armor and people die. There are still injuries every game. Talk about pussies - soccer is a bunch of guys running around in bicycle shorts and diving grabbing their leg screaming if anyone so much as touches them. Women in soccer are tougher than the men.

Mens soccer - someone lightly touches = OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! writhing on the grounf grasping leg
Womens soccer - bleeding from the head - oh just wait a few seconds while I fix my hair and I'll be ready.

NFL = real football = play with broken ribs, concussion, etc

Hockey = pull broken teeth out of head - get back out on ice. Testicles ruptured by puck = get back on ice.
Orrrrrrrrrr..........

Rugby, which is like NFL but without the girly body armour.

• Haha
Reactions: Mcg96 and Yuri81

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm really enjoying this game though I really have no idea whether I'm supposed to stick with one girl or go for everyone or if there's any chance to be with Mia.

• Red Heart
Reactions: onefingersalute

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
could care less about "football"(soccer) and more about the story and the renders are pretty decent (y):coffee: on a sidenote i do hope that you can romance/bang/ have Mia as a LI or lover would love to know the answer to that she is a feisty one :p

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
I like most the LIs and side characters. Definite improvement in renders but convert to webp, that file size is way to large for amount of content. The animation with Quinn was terrible. Would have been better to just use stills than have that janky thing.

The biggest negative though is lack of agency for the mc is awful. Yes he has some mental health issues that might make some irrational decisions. The birth mom thing already weakens him, but the Erin situation was all kinds of ridiculous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
maybe it depends on where you live.
no iy doesn't, where I live it is called soccer, but I still call it football, and to make the ridiculous soccer name even worse where I live football isn't even played with the foot - all beit only when the ball is kicked for a touchdown

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
no iy doesn't, where I live it is called soccer, but I still call it football, and to make the ridiculous soccer name even worse where I live football isn't even played with the foot - all beit only when the ball is kicked for a touchdown
Or the kick off's, or when it's punted.

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes