VN Ren'Py Football Star [Ch. 1.5] [Space Gaming]

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
From what I heard, the Japanese baseball league is much better then the MLB, better crowds, better atmosphere, arguably better players then the MLB. Still won't convince me to watch tho :LOL:
Not true. Their better players come here. It's different. It's timed. There can be ties and they consider a tie both teams win.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
From what I heard, the Japanese baseball league is much better then the MLB, better crowds, better atmosphere, arguably better players then the MLB. Still won't convince me to watch tho :LOL:
the Japanese league seems to be getting closer to MLB but i dont think there is a any question the mlb has more skill. The atmosphere and crowds you right about though just look how into it the japanese fans where for the world baseball clasic

Reactions: Gojii

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Since I only like Mia, (however, Heather's kinda hot too and now I have a second Mom) but there is no "I" tag, so I'm guessing that the only thing here for me is disappointment...

And WTF is a "God Nutter", does she jerk off Priests???

Last edited:
Reactions: onefingersalute

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
MFW I love both sports, but people claiming baseball is boring is funny asf when 98% of soccer matches are dicking around passing and goal kicks after they boot the ball like theyre kicking a field goal over the crossbar.

If footy was reduced to 10 or 9 a side so teams couldnt jam the box would be more interesting. Most interesting play after someone got a double yellow.

Regarding the game...

That aside give something simple where MC can train (static or RNG to increase skills)and then it can impact what happens in his matches (RNG outcome based on these) you could have a cool gameplay for it along with the sex/dating core of the game. The more you train it can boost the sex appeal of MC (opening up some women's content) and then also MC prominence in general.

Depends on how dev wants to do it in the end. Could be fun that way and lessen the burden on filesize and the resource demands of the game.

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
lots of time in the game "what" and "want" are mistaken for each others.
Some animation are just 1 second loop, that's not very immersive.

Except for that the game seems ok, good luck with it ;)

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Update
Good evening, Morning, or Afternoon

Yet again I am behind on updating you guys and girls. Most of the writing is done just the lewd scenes and training scenes left to write.
I talked with a couple of people and have come to the decision to release Chapter 1 in two parts, This is mainly down to a swift in-game and makes sense to
half it.

The writing is off at the proofreader and I have checked it a couple of times. Hopefully this time there won't be mistakes.
The bad news is some of the decisions needed extra coding. Due to this, I advise to re-play the prolog as I coded the extra choices onto the choices already in
the pro log this was the only way I could do it.

Onto the good news I have completed around 90% of the renders this is a lot compared to the 20% last update because the renders have been halved with the chapter
and they should finish them by the end of the month with game testing and re-proofreading
Chapter 1.5 WILL be out next month I will be dropping hints on some renders posted on Patreon soon.

As always thank you to everyone who is supporting this game and I hope you all have a good week.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Spock, what are your thoughts on the subject? Soccer or Football?
Captain, I don't give a Vulcan Fuck!

spock12.jpg :giggle:

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes