VN Ren'Py Football Star [Ch. 1.5] [Space Gaming]

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
get tackled by a 300 pound line backer in that armor and see how big a pussy they are. Rugby player would die. well probably not with the rules they have today, every thing we were taught to do is a penalty now. maybe they are pussies now but its due to liberals that think we should pamper people
I agreed until you made it political. Signed someone who makes Bernie Sanders look right wing.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
If that triggers you then I suggest you get some help, talk to someone, because I can't think of many things that matter less than what name gets used for a fucking game.
I think you misunderstood me. I call it soccer and don't care what anyone else calls it; I'm mocking the Europeans in this thread for getting triggered over the name.

Reactions: Southrim

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
It's Soccer as it was originally called "Association Football" shortened to Assoc then Soccer even in Europe. US was called Football from the start and is a cool sport. Soccer is for High School kids.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I think you misunderstood me. I call it soccer and don't care what anyone else calls it; I'm mocking the Europeans in this thread for getting triggered over the name.
Tone doesn't convey very well in text, but I agree, who gives a fuck what people call it? Do they get their panties in a twist when someone calls it an elevator instead of a lift? Or a trunk instead of a boot?

Reactions: AlBetGam

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Tone doesn't convey very well in text, but I agree, who gives a fuck what people call it? Do they get their panties in a twist when someone calls it an elevator instead of a lift? Or a trunk instead of a boot?
for me it depends where the game is suposed to be based if in the US then it should be soccer if in Europe then call it football for the authenticity of the story. People crying and acting insulted that its called something else in another place is weird

Reactions: Kassan06969

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
He got tired of the all the bitching and whining about the name and caved. That kind of weakness is a definite no for me, and will just lead to even more nonsense. Gonna pass on this one.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Screenshot#2 ladies are very juicy.
Surroundings looks raw and dull =/

Will give it a go in a year maybe :) GL, dev.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
for me it depends where the game is suposed to be based if in the US then it should be soccer if in Europe then call it football for the authenticity of the story. People crying and acting insulted that its called something else in another place is weird
Agreed.

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
Not sure how this will play out,

Ladies look lovely But they all seem like desperate junkies ready to get the next fix which happens to be the MC.

All the girls seem to be pushovers especially the "stepsister" Mia who seems like she isn't even really there for him but just a friend who kinda floats around here and there who talks behind his back (Snitches to Mom 2-3 times) which in turn kinda fills my anger because then mc gets forced to see a Dr & the Dr kinda mindfucks you with the situation which kinda riles you up to then shut it down.

Also meeting the girls is kind of hit or miss as it seems only certain girls are super into you currently it seems and saying no to them instantly (due to MC history) causes them to even hold back from the mc instead of slowly trying to breach the shell he built-up.

Seems that the girls need to slow down a bit with trying to insert themselves into someone who is having a massive instability issue at the same time show him they are there for him without any forced needs for themselves.

Time will tell how this is shaped and forms out but for now we need more content and more things to happen plus Mc really needs a personal day as it seems as it's not even day 1 in college and he's already done more for everyone then they have for him.

Good Luck and I'll see your next update!!

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
The amount of hockey players who have played through the playoffs on a broken leg/ankle is fucking unreal. The what's best for the team mindset is taken beyond the ken in hockey.
I was at a fight one night when a hokey game broke out ...

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
Regardless of what you want to call the game in this VN, it seems like most the game the MC plays is there just to be his "Job" and not really important, he could have been a boxer, basketball player, race car drive or a bicylist, and it would not matter to this VN. What matters is that it seems to have a good story and good renders. As long as updates keep coming and says good, ill read it. Tip though ones suggestion is better proofreading.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Definitely not true.

yea i dont think this is that accurate, I lived a quarter of my life in the middle east, everyone there calls it football. Went to southeast asia for vacation, people call it football there too, visited US and they call it soccer, I moved to canada and 3 states ive been in they call it football. and the rare ones that DID call it soccer where just visitors from the USA and FIFA world cup was playing in the pub

Reactions: BangB420

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
yea i dont think this is that accurate, I lived a quarter of my life in the middle east, everyone there calls it football. Went to southeast asia for vacation, people call it football there too, visited US and they call it soccer, I moved to canada and 3 states ive been in they call it football. and the rare ones that DID call it soccer where just visitors from the USA and FIFA world cup was playing in the pub
What you also get wrong is that not everyone in the US calls it soccer. Probably a small percentage of us Americans calls it football or footy. But, it really doesn't matter. Arguing over it is retarded and needs to stop. Let people call it what they want. I think I'll start calling it Shit to bitch about sport.

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
What you also get wrong is that not everyone in the US calls it soccer. Probably a small percentage of us Americans calls it football or footy. But, it really doesn't matter. Arguing over it is retarded and needs to stop. Let people call it what they want. I think I'll start calling it Shit to bitch about sport.
i call it short short kickball

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
This thread is 90% people crying about it being named Soccer and malding so much that the dev had to change the name of his own game to appease them. I love it. Have another L Eurobros. :KEK:

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes