VN Ren'Py Football Star [Ch. 1.5] [Space Gaming]

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
Nice idea but poorly written and can't personalise name. :( Renders are average but the script really needs a better writer.

Reactions: ChuckyHH

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Football Star [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port ZLZK's Universal Choice Descriptor

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 151mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Belzeebub$

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
the writing is so atrocious: barely any punctuation, bad spelling an just plain confusing.
the author should get a proof-reader, or if that is to expensive, you can always get Grammarly. which is not as good, but is totally free.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Somewhat interesting - really like Emma but with all the other girls just throwing themselves at the MC - I wonder if there is any room for real romance and not the starstruck money purchased type so prevalent in these games
Anyway I hope there is room for simple romance with Emma, the rest can sit at the sidelines

IRedI

Dec 31, 2021
Worst MC ever, he's a retarded, annoying, incel and idiot :mad:
Cringe worthy dialogues

Last edited:
Reactions: Teddy 369

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Way way way WAY WAY WAAAAAAAAAY way way way Waaaaaaaaaaaaay to long of a opening monologue story set up.. it needs condensing or at least adding some other images in there to fill the boredom of that sunset/rise while endlessly reading all that opening.. I dont doubt you have a good story to tell but that was just way to long and boring of a click fest to go through.. as i said it needs some visual story telling to fill the long set up or condense the backstory to the important need to know elements.. some of all that backstory you can divulge via the mc during his conversations with the other characters or in his own inner monologue thoughts.. theres no need to have all tht at an intro.. most will click close before they even get to the story

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Huge game full of pointless dialogue and overdramatic characters - barely anything lewd. The English also sucks.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Eh... it's got a decent amount of content at least for a first release. Renders are alright, kind of bland, but they do the job (except for the car scenes where he is talking to invisible people). Writing is... eh lol. Spoiler the rest so I don't... well... spoil anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly for me, this was just a mess of stuff. No choices where it should matter, and the choices you do get, don't even matter at all. Grammar and translation needs work, but it's decent enough. But overall, just couldn't get into this. MC is too much of a simp floor mat. Feels like NTR is going to happen, or everyone is just going to be okay with everybody banging everybody. This feels more like the dev's wet dream/fantasy instead of them trying to write a story.

But yeah, don't think this is for me. Spoilered all the story stuff (sorry for the long read). Either way, best of luck with your project and thanks.
Very good analysis, and I'm with you about the main issue: MC has no fu*king choice with Emma! "Look MC, Emma is now your new official girlfriend, no choice, you just met her and you can't fool around with any other girl, live with it!".
And no choice with Katie either, you can't reject her, she is also your "mum" now.
The lack of choices in this VN is a big issue right now. I don't know where this is going but apparently the MC will not stay with Emma (Beth seems to know something about her and we also know that Emma hides something from her past).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
seems like this will be a cool game ... i hope there won't be any ntr ... please .. noooooo :)

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes