VN Ren'Py Football Star [Ch. 1.5] [Space Gaming]

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
It's not about right or wrong. It's about triggering 7 billion people with one word. :sneaky:

What the fuck ever. These is exactly no one who calls soccer soccer that cares if your feels are triggered. But I would expect that kinda delicacy from the fans of a 'sport' whose 'athletes' flop around like grounded fish if a butterfly so much as farts in their general direction.

We care exactly as much as you do when you call eveyone in North American Americans, when there is exactly no continent called America and only ppl from the USA are called Americans.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
After reading the first line 'Welcome to Soccor Star', my expectations went downhill very fast. If dev didn't notice misspelling on the very first line...
Shit it get very worse on second,sigh. Ok,let see the girls at least.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
What the fuck ever. These is exactly no one who calls soccer soccer that cares if your feels are triggered. But I would expect that kinda delicacy from the fans of a 'sport' whose 'athletes' flop around like grounded fish if a butterfly so much as farts in their general direction.

We care exactly as much as you do when you call eveyone in North American Americans, when there is exactly no continent called America and only ppl from the USA are called Americans.
Did you mean to reply this to someone else?

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Eh... it's got a decent amount of content at least for a first release. Renders are alright, kind of bland, but they do the job (except for the car scenes where he is talking to invisible people). Writing is... eh lol. Spoiler the rest so I don't... well... spoil anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly for me, this was just a mess of stuff. No choices where it should matter, and the choices you do get, don't even matter at all. Grammar and translation needs work, but it's decent enough. But overall, just couldn't get into this. MC is too much of a simp floor mat. Feels like NTR is going to happen, or everyone is just going to be okay with everybody banging everybody. This feels more like the dev's wet dream/fantasy instead of them trying to write a story.

But yeah, don't think this is for me. Spoilered all the story stuff (sorry for the long read). Either way, best of luck with your project and thanks.

sounds like a nightmare to me. This don't seem like a "fun and enjoyable experience" like someone said the dev said.

instant pass.

thanks for the sacrafice soldier.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah alot of the women in the game look lifeless and below standard imo

Story wise its all over the place

Feels more like a WVM game but then made into a football avn with just some different models

Reactions: vogelbeest and MD27

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I was excited to try, but left extremely disappointed after trying this out. The writing just feels very off with so much text but not actually a lot being told. The biggest disappointment though, despite the sizeable content for first release, there is zero soccer/football. It makes no sense to have a lengthy intro but not touch the subject of the title at all.

It's not the end of the world, but I think the game needs a lot of fixing before it can be considered as good.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020

You're claiming other people are are whining while you write how much you don't give a shit. You my boy gave enough shit to write a whole paragraph about it.

Reactions: Loveboss
Mar 7, 2021
Haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to. Probably one of the very few school-setting VNs that revolve around "soccer". As a football fan, this already gets me hard!

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes