VN Ren'Py Football Star [Ch. 1.5] [Space Gaming]

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
The amount of content surprised me so far, the MC can be a bit unbearable at times but it’s been a decent start, would be nice to know future tags though, you can have sex with Quinn but then it seems she hooks up with another dude at one of the parties, with the amount of women throwing themselves at MC it would be nice to know if this is single route or harem at least.

I'm really enjoying this game though I really have no idea whether I'm supposed to stick with one girl or go for everyone or if there's any chance to be with Mia.
I'm assuming Mia is a no go which is disappointing, with the way she was portrayed being all touchy feely I thought she would be a LI but there seems to be no points awarded to her for anything and it looks like she now has a boyfriend.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I like most the LIs and side characters. Definite improvement in renders but convert to webp, that file size is way to large for amount of content. The animation with Quinn was terrible. Would have been better to just use stills than have that janky thing.

The biggest negative though is lack of agency for the mc is awful. Yes he has some mental health issues that might make some irrational decisions. The birth mom thing already weakens him, but the Erin situation was all kinds of ridiculous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of the things you have said here I was thinking about too... I am thinking I may be done with this one.
MC has issues, yes, but the whole Erin thing... nope. That's where choices need to be made.
So yeah, as much as most of the LIs are great... not worth it to me.
Wish the dev all the best going forward though, but this no longer worth it for me.

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
There are a lot of undefined variables in the code, I kept getting error after error about so and so variable undefined. Dev needs to do a clean up pass on the code. Otherwise pretty fun game.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
the most annoying thing is the birth mom thing with kelly and the dean where the MC is tossed around and has no say in all that.
that woman does not accept a no for an answer and pushes untl it goes the way she wants it to go.
even if you get angry at kelly and go away from her the game continiues as if you happily agreed to all.
at the beginning of chapter 1 when talking to the shink MC says he stormed off to get away,again the game continiues like everything was happily agreed with.
no matter what you do kelly is a character that is forced on the MC and the actions from Kelly and the mother is forced on the MC too.

and after all that the MC acts with kelly like they are best friends and with his birth-mom like he is fine with everything,even after everybody knows about the shrink.

that just does not fit in the storyline.

if this was a rework i think it is not done properly or was not finished.

Last edited:

Klaes Ashford

Jun 4, 2020
wtf, this jumped the shark. Prologue had me interested but now it's just day after day of MC being a whiny little twat throwing himself a pity party and constantly being dragged into conversations that have no point. Dude is getting blackmailed by this psycho and suddenly cares about her when his sister tries to frame her?

And what's wrong with therapy? Is he a fucking scientologist or something? He's willing to self destruct his entire life and friendships to hide therapy? This story is just spiraling into hilariously wtf areas. Also, I've seen more of the MC's dick and ass nude than the girls, I don't need to see every shower.

And why are their eyes all black? shits wild. You can fix that in render settings with Daz.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm assuming Mia is a no go which is disappointing, with the way she was portrayed being all touchy feely I thought she would be a LI but there seems to be no points awarded to her for anything and it looks like she now has a boyfriend.
Yeah so far it leans toward hinting that she's a no go. But the door is left slightly open exactly from her behavior about being touchy feely, openly looking at MC's dick, slapping her boyfriend (kind of hinting that she values MC more than the boyfriend), and she slept with MC (not sex) if MC didn't sleep with anyone at the end of the party, etc. So who knows, maybe in the future?

Reactions: Jimskeleton

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Football Star [Ch1.5] Unofficial Android Port + \FOXBOT/'s WT Mod

- 512mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
oh boy... I don't even know where to start with this one. the first demo wasn't terrible but the red flags where there. This might be one of the worst mcs ive ever experienced.. like I get you got cheated on. I have aswell and so have most people in there lives but you dust yourself off and get on with life. His self pity and shitty attitude to everyone around him is infuriating. he comes across as a borderline incel.

Last edited:

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Sh
oh boy... I don't even know where to start with this one. the first demo wasn't terrible but the red flags where there. This might be one of the worst mcs ive ever experienced.. like I get you got cheated on. I have aswell and so have most people in there lives but you dust yourself off and get on with life. His self pity and shitty attitude to everyone around him is infuriating. he comes across as a borderline incel.
Shit i didn't played the latest chapter but i already put lot of red flags and only followed it for football but seems like developer don't want us to invest some interest in girls just give people some vanila

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
So I played the latest update this game needs a rework especially on girls and relationships It's not organised (relationships and girls) and also girls behaviours makes me dislike them,i felt there wasn't any choices where they supposed to be also other guys has more content with girls than MC (which only make things worse for vanilla fans me myself been one of them for a while I'll tell you they'll definitely think of MC got ntred most of them time,yeah logically they're not his gf or wife but that's how they actually feel so the conclusion is if i have one reason to stay, it's only for football and maybe for amy i couldn't care less about other girls they gives that worthless vibes.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I don't think I played any game as bad as this one.Mc don't have a single bone in him and dialogues looks like are written by a child and LI's are fucking around.
Other guys got more actions than MC and that too with li's and i was waited for this update

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
was skeptical but this has some good potential.. character arcs are there as well as enough story to unravel as well as add to.. visuals need some love and posing finesse, script i cant fault in its current state, however maybe more fluid narrative than stop start scene convo dialogue.. feels rushed some times but compared to some others its far above..
script/story has potential.. a nice wmv style tale but with less duck faces, a actual present mc in the scenes and some decent eye candy so far..
Scenes could use a lil posing love as some interactions look ridgid or the characters are merged instead of hand shaking etc or mc's shoulder looks dislocated just from putting his arm round the shoulders of a girl..
Looking forward to seeing this grow in scale and quality and hope its can have a nice longevity to it

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Nope,,, not doing it,,, no not gonna do it.

Fine, dammit.

Funny how 1 country just changes a name and meaning for a sport and expects the rest of the world to go along with their little delusion.

Should i point out that you play FOOTball with your feet.

The one you delusional people are referring to is probably the pussy version of rugby with all the pads :rolleyes:.
Yes indeed i said it.
That's right,,, nothing american about that either.

Now if you would also please just get with the program and use CM instead of that messed up measuring system you are using now,,, One step closer to world unity ;)

Reactions: Yuri81

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't understand why someone said that Quinn, when she sees that Mc claims to be with Erin, is going to fuck others. I've played everything there is and haven't seen such a thing. At no time have I seen any of the girls fucking or saying that they have done it with any other guy. These are comments that, if not true, do a lot of damage in the threads because they predispose many people against the game for no reason. The part that seemed a little strange to me is the conversation with Katie. I haven't understood very well why she didn't want to have contact with her son before, so I don't understand why the MC apparently forgives her.

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
I don't understand why someone said that Quinn, when she sees that Mc claims to be with Erin, is going to fuck others. I've played everything there is and haven't seen such a thing. At no time have I seen any of the girls fucking or saying that they have done it with any other guy. These are comments that, if not true, do a lot of damage in the threads because they predispose many people against the game for no reason. The part that seemed a little strange to me is the conversation with Katie. I haven't understood very well why she didn't want to have contact with her son before, so I don't understand why the MC apparently forgives her.
I dunno if you skipped dialogue or misinterputed it but she absolutely says she will see other people.
At the party she tells the mc that if either hook up with someone they buy the other a shot... she gets the mc a shot and the mc even remarks i guess she pulled. Its not rendered but the intention is 100% clear imo. Maybe go back and check the party. And just because its not rendered doesnt mean people wont be upset about it

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes