3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
First off, use webp and webm instead of png or mov files. They are way more lighter. Then, know your customer-/player-base. If none of them or just a very small portion uses 4k monitors, it's not worth to render in 4k. The most people I interacted with are still on 1080p or maybe on 1440p. It would still have a sufficent resolution and, as a positive outcome, is faster to render. A poll about the resolution could help to figure out, which would be the best to render in.
i actually use 4k monitor...
but due to the size and the speed of my shitty ISP
i can barely download anything

lol.....

although, i download 4k movies and etc all the time

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
i actually use 4k monitor...
but due to the size and the speed of my shitty ISP
i can barely download anything

lol.....

although, i download 4k movies and etc all the time
Well, never said, that there aren't people out there using 4k. But as I said, in my experience you folks are a small amount of people compared to the overall playerbase. Mostly because 4k monitors are still quite expensive compared to 1080p or 1440p. And don't forget the extrem high prizes for graphic cards supporting 4k with good and higher settings in games.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
honestly I feel like dev could up the amount of money we earn while working to $20. also the dinner scene there's really no way to win as touching any of them seems to lose points. also we don't really know how to engage with them in certain ways like with little sister she's nice one moment but becomes bitchy the next. I really want the game to succeed but I feel like these issues could make that harder

VitaProduct

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2022
honestly I feel like dev could up the amount of money we earn while working to $20. also the dinner scene there's really no way to win as touching any of them seems to lose points. also we don't really know how to engage with them in certain ways like with little sister she's nice one moment but becomes bitchy the next. I really want the game to succeed but I feel like these issues could make that harder
Thank you for your suggestion. You're right about the dinner. Maybe we can make a few changes dinner and money. I'll think about it.

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Why do so many games use the same unfinished looking, cell shaded art style? I absolutely despise the way it looks.

Your story and pacing may be the best in the world but if your images look like you were too lazy to hit the render button then it's always going to be a hard pass from me.

VitaProduct

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2022
Why do so many games use the same unfinished looking, cell shaded art style? I absolutely despise the way it looks.

Your story and pacing may be the best in the world but if your images look like you were too lazy to hit the render button then it's always going to be a hard pass from me.
There are 3 different reasons for this situation, at least for me:

1- Honey select 2...

2- My computer (Maybe?)

3- Yes, i want to get better graphics, but i can't find enough resources because English is not my native language. Even if I find the source, i don't understand anything or i'm afraid it will damage the whole game. As i said a few posts ago, i'm totally open to your suggestions on this subject. You can tell me suggestions or mods can use for better graphics by sending a message.

Reactions: Sandiegodm

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
it would be cool if the future could happen or not depending on your actions cause or it will happen differently then what they predict

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
There are 3 different reasons for this situation, at least for me:

1- Honey select 2...

2- My computer (Maybe?)

3- Yes, i want to get better graphics, but i can't find enough resources because English is not my native language. Even if I find the source, i don't understand anything or i'm afraid it will damage the whole game. As i said a few posts ago, i'm totally open to your suggestions on this subject. You can tell me suggestions or mods can use for better graphics by sending a message.

This was not meant as an attack on you personally. Just an observation that there's been a large influx of games all using the same style of artwork as of late, for example that second screenshot, I can find at least 20 games with almost identical images, from the model right down to the dress and pose and all with that unfinished color palette. Wasn't directed at you personally but rather just a commentary on what I consider a poor choice and visual style.

Reactions: VitaProduct

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FootprintsOfTheFuture-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
You know this is what I hate. They say she is your landlady and then give you the choice to change it. Then it just feels fake to me. Like the thing we pick isnt real anyway.
God forbid these devs don't make these games entirely for you for free, slaving away till they get booted from their apartments for not paying rent. Because patreon will kick them off if they didn't do it like this, destroying their income. And subscribestar may allow it but you won't get half as many subs on that site. Go whine to Patreon and payment processors and their stupid moral pearl clutching owners, not to the hard working devs who are doing the best they can within the restrictions they're given.

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Fairly decent amount of content, only that it requires you to click so many things just to do stuff. Moreover, way too much of an abrupt start in there. You need to add a bit more than just that sudden abruptness.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Can't anyone do anything right? I can barely read what the quests are. This isn't the first time I had this problem with a game. Screenshot 2023-07-27 001415.png

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote