hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
man , i swear to god im not opening any bag from a close friend ever in my life , real or game

Aug 26, 2022
keeps getting this error when loading a save game:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'Puzzle' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x0000000004102670>

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
There's a game that dropped in the last couple months that people claimed one of the models looked like Scarlett Johannson, can't remember the game but I could never see it. BUT THIS, Natasha is a damn near carbon copy of her, and really well done!!

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Devs messed with the stats I guess? In an older save I had like 6 Intellect and 2 of everything else like 10 minutes in lol

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Will this actually feature basketball and not just have it as a theme like that other "School in Chicago" game? Just curious :whistle:

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Changelog:
Episode 2.5

(To work correctly, you need to start the game again. Old saves will not work and will lead to a lot of errors.)
BUT whats the point if making saves and not being able to use them the next update both of your other updates were the same way so WHATS THE POINT???? why keep changing things up if theyre not broken yeah yeah i know its a free game but is it a game where others would want to pay for? not at the moment its not just constructive criticism

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Well first of all, this game is not a finished product.
So some things can be improved/changed in the early stages.
This was the case before Episode 2.5. Read the changelog for details.
Starting with Episode 2.5 and later episodes, all saves will work fully.
ok thanks

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Forbidden Basketball [Final] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Gallery/Cheat Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 546mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
not really a fan of the stats thing. just give the mc the choice of which girls he wants to pursue by choosing a choice to raise the relationship points. missed out on a couple of points here and there and didn't feel like going back and trying again. otherwise, i enjoy the game and look forward to further updates.

Reactions: EJW and 7T Primal

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So I saw the girl I liked needed Intelligence and insolence, so I focus on that, then after missing out on a bunch of chances I restarted and got some lust points, only to find out by not have enough lust points the first time I had missed a hidden image on Olivia.

NOT FUCKING COOL DUDE, it's one thing to have hidden images and a points system but missing out due to not having the right points is bullshit.

2.60 star(s) 26 Votes