Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
If you want to use whatever name you like, modify the stats with:

It isn't difficult and you will have whatever name you want for the MC.
maybe im stupid but i can't find the name line to change the name of Mc

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Tired of looking for the hidden photos for the gallery. I have gone through the entire screen in search of the exact point and I have not obtained anything either when Rachel is doing the presentation or when Simon arrives on the field. I don't know if it's an error in my game or what, but I quit
to find the exact spot to click, go to images folder and look for the screen pic with -h under it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
maybe im stupid but i can't find the name line to change the name of Mc
Possibly I explained myself wrong: Start the game with whatever name you want, save the game and modify the stats in this save game to have 100 in each of them. So you will have the name you like and the perfect statistics.

Reactions: Max1276

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Possibly I explained myself wrong: Start the game with whatever name you want, save the game and modify the stats in this save game to have 100 in each of them. So you will have the name you like and the perfect statistics.

ok,thx

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Someone needs to create a walk through for the dream sequences. I already am at the second one after the bathroom scene, and I cannot find anything in either of the first 3 dreams. Nothing is highlighted. And I searched the whole dam screen several times over.

Actually, a walk through for the whole game would be nice. But you DEFINITELY need a walk through for the dreams.

Last edited:

rb_mentalist

Feb 7, 2023
Someone needs to create a walk through for the dream sequences. I already am at the second one after the bathroom scene, and I cannot find anything in either of the first 3 dreams. Nothing is highlighted. And I searched the whole dam screen several times over.

Actually, a walk through for the whole game would be nice. But you DEFINITELY need a walk through for the dreams.
Walkthrough for the dreams - existing for a long time. Just for subscribers on Patreon.

2.60 star(s) 26 Votes