Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's been a while and folks have wondered why I haven't yet updated SanchoMod from Ep4 to "Final".

After much thought, here's my consolidated response:

What a joke.

A bit more detail:

SanchoMod gets delisted from the VN's OP but the mod does this VN a MASSIVE solid in it's current state: it allows one to play the VN without experiencing this fucked-up ending.

I'd say the mod (thru Ep4) is the best thing this VN could ask for. Not knowing an ending is much better than this "ending" imho.

That said, if I think of something to "soften" this blow I'll do it, otherwise I'm so disappointed I can't see straight considering the amount of time and effort I put into creating a professional mod for this VN which went to only benefit the dev and it's player base.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
It's been a while and folks have wondered why I haven't yet updated SanchoMod from Ep4 to "Final".

After much thought, here's my consolidated response:

What a joke.

A bit more detail:

SanchoMod gets delisted from the VN's OP but the mod does this VN a MASSIVE solid in it's current state: it allows one to play the VN without experiencing this fucked-up ending.

I'd say the mod (thru Ep4) is the best thing this VN could ask for. Not knowing an ending is much better than this "ending" imho.

That said, if I think of something to "soften" this blow I'll do it, otherwise I'm so disappointed I can't see straight considering the amount of time and effort I put into creating a professional mod for this VN which went to only benefit the dev and it's player base.
Do it, for gods sake!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!

2.60 star(s) 26 Votes