Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Is that Bruce Willis as the dad and Chris Hemsworth as what i can only assume is the MC? Personally, that alone is enough to make me not even try the new game. Just seems like a corner cut and half hearted. Not even mentioning the change to Sandbox and NTR, which are probably 2 of the most disliked genre here.

I mean, good luck with the new game, but if you were disappointed with the low follower/sub count from your first game... I dunno how well the new one will be to change that.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Forbidden Basketball [Final] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Gallery/Cheat Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 546mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: Mehr7ad

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
There would be a lot less outcry if this project was marked abandoned instead of complete. Many users avoid incomplete projects exactly to avoid situations like this. When a dev drops a project, the backers feel betrayed. When a dev calls a dropped project "complete", every player feels betrayed.

How do we know the project was dropped prematurely? Other than the dev confirming it himself, the most glaring sign is that none of the main heroines have H-scenes, and that's probably what irritates people the most. And since the heroine routes were stripped out, most of the choices have no impact--even though the tutorial tells us they do.

This deliberate deception is why users are so (deservedly) upset. If the dev really wants to call this complete, he has to go back and indicate to players that the main heroines are off-limits (and change the title image and screenshots accordingly). It wouldn't solve all the issues, but it would probably alleviate at least some of the backlash. But really, the game should just be marked abandoned.

Last edited:

dddoor

Jan 5, 2022
Very bad. We can't even sex with all the girls, i think that is the minimum requirement isn't

Zaklin69

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 2908293
Overview:
You and your best friend got into the university of your dreams. And the first thing you decide to do is partying, drinking and have sex with girls. But will your story be as fabulous as the teen college movies or will it all be ruined? This is what you have to find out.
(The plot of the game is partly based on the TV show - Blue Mountain State and this game is a kind of tribute to this TV show)

Thread Updated: 2023-09-06
Release Date: 2023-09-06
Developer: Effx Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: GDRIVE - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2383992 View attachment 2384000 View attachment 2384003 View attachment 2384007 View attachment 2384010 View attachment 2384020 View attachment 2384025 View attachment 2384026 View attachment 2384027 View attachment 2384028 View attachment 2384033 View attachment 2384036 View attachment 2384039 View attachment 2384040 View attachment 2384041 View attachment 2384046 View attachment 2384047 View attachment 2384048
Wtf, does this only have a busted ending. There are more images in the game folder but they aren't available on the game was it my problem. Did I do something wrong.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Not me.

Not me replaying the whole thing trying not to get spelled.

(Ffs make the dream finding stuff optional like they don't appear at all after getting them all, well at least it made me give up)

Good luck on your new stuff!!!
*here is hoping 5th update won't be like: "Son I can't believe you were stealing my panties that's it you're moving out" rolls credits stamp that [completed] tag and move on

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Forbidden Basketball.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

Nekirom

Nov 16, 2022
Guess it is best to warn people who want to play this devs next games about this behavior ... its the first time I played such a game where I see the dev actually taking the piss on his audience in such an aggrevating way. It is not about ending the game incomplete, it is how to end this...

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Hi all!

So, as many of you have already noticed, I finished work on the game much earlier than I originally planned.
There were several reasons for this, and one of them is that I was simultaneously preparing a new project for release. A new project that began to take almost all my free time. And since I like the new project much more, in terms of the quality of the renders that I make for you, I decided to bring the Forbidden Basketball to the final.

Let me tell you about the Forbidden Basketball final. The end of the game was originally conceived as it is now, only much later (After the main character conquers all the girls). But the ending would be about the same. I don't know if this is good or bad. Also, due to the early ending, I had to remove the character's stat points, as they did not fit the current duration of the game.

I want to express my gratitude to all those people who supported me and who really liked the game.

As for my new project. Its name is Pill King. The first version of the game will be released this month.
I'll briefly tease you what the next game will be about:

1) Sandbox

2) Main tags - Incest, corruption, harem

3) NTR will be present (Father Sleeps with Mom)

4) One of the main goals of the game - Get rid of the father and become the head of the family

And here are a couple renders from my new game.

View attachment 2908632 View attachment 2908634 View attachment 2908635 View attachment 2908636 View attachment 2908637 View attachment 2908638 View attachment 2908639

Peace for everyone.
What a bad ending, it would have been better if you abandoned him instead or at least had sex scenes with the other girls who were missing and even since he has nothing to lose because he is expelled, he fucks the director and that's it, that would have been a little more ending I say

As for the new game, it doesn't give me much confidence after what happened with FB and besides the fact that it also features a sandbox, maybe I'll give it a chance, just maybe

igR0CK

Dec 4, 2021
Enjoyed the game from beginning,but the FINAL episode literally 2 minutes long with awful ending
what a shame,don't waste your time on this

20230915_231542.gif

Reactions: odiumm

reb95

Mar 22, 2023
Your choices don't matter, besides the "end" doesn't deserve to be called that because it's incomplete and directly links to what I said that your choices don't matter, I don't think I've ever been so frustrated with a VN, saying that this game is complete is absurd.

jhonnyoctosa

Jun 17, 2018
Reward Image
i can't give you the exact location, because i don't know how to give you the specific description of those places

Rachel : blue screen
Lizi and Emma : second row from below red bench near Emma
Olivia : necklace
Ava : first machine
Alexandra : blue tap on water dispenser
Pauline : red writing on table football
Riona : wooden bench below her left arm
Mika : Shilo left eye
Rachel : CDE books
Emma : painting in the mirror
Naomi : right below Naomi chair
Riona : Riona upper body not covered by clothes
Pauline : right lamp
Wendy : poster in front of Wendy's face
Matilda and Wendy : brick beside blue door (between the girls neck)
Natasha : middle palm leaf behind the pole
Alexandra : tile above trash can
Alexandra : right beside Alexandra middle finger
Lizi and Riona : Riona shorts drawstrings
Wendy : yellow in the middle-bottom of the painting
Olivia : the monitor in the first exercise bike

Last edited:
Reactions: T4t0rt

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Reward Image
i can't give you the exact location, because i don't know how to give you the specific description of those places

Rachel : blue screen
Lizi and Emma : second row from below red bench near Emma
Olivia : necklace
Ava : first machine
Alexandra : blue tap on water dispenser
Pauline : red writing on table football
Riona : wooden bench below her left arm
Mika : Shilo left eye
Rachel : CDE books
Emma : painting in the mirror
Naomi : right below Naomi chair
Riona : Riona upper body not covered by clothes
Pauline : right lamp
Wendy : poster in front of Wendy's face
Matilda and Wendy : brick beside blue door (between the girls neck)
Natasha : middle palm leaf behind the pole
Alexandra : tile above trash can
Alexandra : right beside Alexandra middle finger
Lizi and Riona : Riona shorts drawstrings
Wendy : yellow in the middle-bottom of the painting
Olivia : the monitor in the first exercise bike
Thank you!!!!

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, there's a way for not getting expelled? Because idk how to avoid the bad ending.

2.60 star(s) 26 Votes