Cpt. Jonas

Jun 12, 2020
So you pretty much lay an egg, deliver a half assed performance with game but think you're going to just suck more fans in with your next game? Like be real, the description of your next game just sounds like another cliche cash grab. But then again people aren't too bright around here and tend to accept anything as long as it's "Great renders, 5 stars" so go off.

I personally tend to not trust Devs who are so quick to just throw in the towel because they got bored and move on to another game.
Well said!

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
a bad ending is the best prove for " i had no better ideas for a good ending so i blew it up"...but thats the fine line between a moneywriter and a storyteller...only reading whats written in all the comments is enough to see where the priorities lie...if it were so easy we would be all a storyteller...what i cant wrap my head around is...we play this sorta vn´s to flee for a short time from reality, so why would i want a bad ending in my fantasy games....thats not a horrorgenre- there you let go all to shit...
whatever you do you we do ours

Shawano94

Aug 1, 2018
A brief response to your grievances.
You're not happy with the ending of Forbidden Basketball - you have a right to be. And I have the right to do what my heart tells me to do.
I'd rather concentrate all my potential and enthusiasm on a new game, where I will have the strength and motivation to finish it from the beginning to the intended full-fledged end, (because I enjoy the work I do during the development process) applying all the experience that I gained working on Basketball, than to continue the game, which you so "liked" that for a year, I was supported in the development of no more than 8 people. :unsure:

Again, I'm very grateful to all those who supported me, but looking back at everything described above in this post and in my previous long-read, I think I made the right decision.
No offense but this sounds like a cheap way out and that you abandoned the game. What happens if you don’t get as much support for the next game? Will it be abandoned halfway as well? Acting like this game is completed is a slap in the face of people who supported you and enjoyed the game.

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Jesus wept that was the worst rushed ending I've ever seen, it's almost impressive.
Also cucking Bruce Willis is pretty poor taste, just saying.

Reactions: Larry2000

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Clearly you've never met the rabid anti-NTR folks that peruse this site. I'm no fan of NTR either, but the extremists are fucking freaks.

Also, holy moley what an absolute dogshit ending this game got.
I think it "reader" Ntr. If you get off on another person fucking one of your li or future li that you have a crush on. By definition your a cuck. (Nobody cares about the traditional Ntr or if a girl is in relationship but watching said girl fucking and my pov MC watching is boner killer for me and I find it disgusting) If I making choices or putting myself in someone else shoes then I prefer to enjoy seeing the main protag fuck(depending on my choices) rather than rando. I for once don't give af about NPC relationship and their lives.

Bnshy

Nov 20, 2021
Hi all!

So, as many of you have already noticed, I finished work on the game much earlier than I originally planned.
There were several reasons for this, and one of them is that I was simultaneously preparing a new project for release. A new project that began to take almost all my free time. And since I like the new project much more, in terms of the quality of the renders that I make for you, I decided to bring the Forbidden Basketball to the final.

Let me tell you about the Forbidden Basketball final. The end of the game was originally conceived as it is now, only much later (After the main character conquers all the girls). But the ending would be about the same. I don't know if this is good or bad. Also, due to the early ending, I had to remove the character's stat points, as they did not fit the current duration of the game.

I want to express my gratitude to all those people who supported me and who really liked the game.

As for my new project. Its name is Pill King. The first version of the game will be released this month.
I'll briefly tease you what the next game will be about:

1) Sandbox

2) Main tags - Incest, corruption, harem

3) NTR will be present (Father Sleeps with Mom)

4) One of the main goals of the game - Get rid of the father and become the head of the family

And here are a couple renders from my new game.

View attachment 2908632 View attachment 2908634 View attachment 2908635 View attachment 2908636 View attachment 2908637 View attachment 2908638 View attachment 2908639

Peace for everyone.
One of the girls look like Emma Watson and the older man looks a little bit like Bruce Willis

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Well the game was not even started properly and dev even ended the game giving it a shitty ending.......well he finishhd it off with a bang that's for sure....and a shitty one on top of that....

Anyway thanks for letting me know brother.

Dec 15, 2020
Forbidden Basketball [Ep.4] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Gallery/Cheat Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 434mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Update, please

Reactions: Ghost''

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
truth is the mc should not even think about his mother that way that needs to get rid of the father
If you do that in new game then at least make the incest with the mother optional........and make the reason to get rid of the father that he is a prick and hits or abuses the mother - then at least the son has a good reason to get rid of him
Aslo make sure to guarantee your readers that you won't create a rushed ridiculous ending with this one as well

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
As for my new project. Its name is Pill King. The first version of the game will be released this month.
I'll briefly tease you what the next game will be about:

1) Sandbox

2) Main tags - Incest, corruption, harem

3) NTR will be present (Father Sleeps with Mom)

4) One of the main goals of the game - Get rid of the father and become the head of the family
Uh, don't wanna sound like an asshole but there's so many themes and tropes out there and the guy just picked the most average at the market; hell, his new project just reminds the plot of The tyrant, Milfy City or Foot of the mountains(Ironicallly the first two got abandoned too :ROFLMAO:), which is kinda sad to me since I really liked this wanna be-Blue mountain state VN and those tropes are a big meh to me, but I hope he does well in his new project.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
with Sandbox and NTR tags (plus incest on Patreon = ok, let's hope you don't get banned there). I see those and I don't care what other tags there are, it gets ignored.
Same, don't know what was going through his mind but that one was certainly a bad pick. If I remember correctly even BAD fans hate sandbox, imagine how this one will do since it will be a new project in market and it's dev left his previews job.

2.60 star(s) 26 Votes