yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ForbiddenBasketball-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi all!

So, as many of you have already noticed, I finished work on the game much earlier than I originally planned.
There were several reasons for this, and one of them is that I was simultaneously preparing a new project for release. A new project that began to take almost all my free time. And since I like the new project much more, in terms of the quality of the renders that I make for you, I decided to bring the Forbidden Basketball to the final.

Let me tell you about the Forbidden Basketball final. The end of the game was originally conceived as it is now, only much later (After the main character conquers all the girls). But the ending would be about the same. I don't know if this is good or bad. Also, due to the early ending, I had to remove the character's stat points, as they did not fit the current duration of the game.

I want to express my gratitude to all those people who supported me and who really liked the game.

As for my new project. Its name is Pill King. The first version of the game will be released this month.
I'll briefly tease you what the next game will be about:

1) Sandbox

2) Main tags - Incest, corruption, harem

3) NTR will be present (Father Sleeps with Mom)

4) One of the main goals of the game - Get rid of the father and become the head of the family

And here are a couple renders from my new game.

View attachment 2908632 View attachment 2908634 View attachment 2908635 View attachment 2908636 View attachment 2908637 View attachment 2908638 View attachment 2908639

Peace for everyone.
I liked your post because of your determination to keep developing games, and because those renders look good as fuck, but I honestly think you should reconsider your approach to this project. Some things are like oil and water, they don't mix well.

DIBS ON THE OLDER SISTER!! :BootyTime:

Reactions: EJW

Cpt. Jonas

Jun 12, 2020
What's the point of us to play your new project when you haven't even done a good job at ending of the current project where you rushed to complete just because you have another one ongoing...the renders were so good but ending is straight from the trash and rushed please do make these type of NSFW if you're planning on doing it properly

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
View attachment 2908293
Overview:
You and your best friend got into the university of your dreams. And the first thing you decide to do is partying, drinking and have sex with girls. But will your story be as fabulous as the teen college movies or will it all be ruined? This is what you have to find out.
(The plot of the game is partly based on the TV show - Blue Mountain State and this game is a kind of tribute to this TV show)

Thread Updated: 2023-09-06
Release Date: 2023-09-06
Developer: Effx Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: GDRIVE - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2383992 View attachment 2384000 View attachment 2384003 View attachment 2384007 View attachment 2384010 View attachment 2384020 View attachment 2384025 View attachment 2384026 View attachment 2384027 View attachment 2384028 View attachment 2384033 View attachment 2384036 View attachment 2384039 View attachment 2384040 View attachment 2384041 View attachment 2384046 View attachment 2384047 View attachment 2384048
Are there any other works from the game master? :unsure:

WeAreChecking

Nov 29, 2020
Completed :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
It barely started, man it would've been better to put this on hold and start the new project and then continue this later. This doesn't do justice on the supporters who payed money for the continuation of the project and offcourse on the game itself.

I personally really liked the story where it was heading and I don't even want to play the completed version because it would feel like a disappointment no matter what you put into it. :confused:

Good luck on the new project that looks good like this one hopefully that doesn't face the same fate as this one. Looking forward to it :) (y)

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Hi all!

So, as many of you have already noticed, I finished work on the game much earlier than I originally planned.
There were several reasons for this, and one of them is that I was simultaneously preparing a new project for release. A new project that began to take almost all my free time. And since I like the new project much more, in terms of the quality of the renders that I make for you, I decided to bring the Forbidden Basketball to the final.

Let me tell you about the Forbidden Basketball final. The end of the game was originally conceived as it is now, only much later (After the main character conquers all the girls). But the ending would be about the same. I don't know if this is good or bad. Also, due to the early ending, I had to remove the character's stat points, as they did not fit the current duration of the game.

I want to express my gratitude to all those people who supported me and who really liked the game.

As for my new project. Its name is Pill King. The first version of the game will be released this month.
I'll briefly tease you what the next game will be about:

1) Sandbox

2) Main tags - Incest, corruption, harem

3) NTR will be present (Father Sleeps with Mom)

4) One of the main goals of the game - Get rid of the father and become the head of the family

And here are a couple renders from my new game.

View attachment 2908632 View attachment 2908634 View attachment 2908635 View attachment 2908636 View attachment 2908637 View attachment 2908638 View attachment 2908639

Peace for everyone.
Good luck with your next game. What a disappointment to rush the current one to make another one. Also, personally I would prefer if there wasn't any Ntr to began with in the next game. I don't like watching rando people fuck and even worst if they are one of the future li. I don't know why you even plan to add Ntr. (If it only for the mother as Ntr haters wouldn't play it and it won't be enough for Ntr fans) Just knowing that father is in relationship with mother is better than showing them outright fucking. Honestly, don't think your new project is all that interesting. Seems like another same ol'incest game with mixed kinks that never work well with eachother.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
A brief response to your grievances.
You're not happy with the ending of Forbidden Basketball - you have a right to be. And I have the right to do what my heart tells me to do.
I'd rather concentrate all my potential and enthusiasm on a new game, where I will have the strength and motivation to finish it from the beginning to the intended full-fledged end, applying all the experience that I gained working on Basketball, than to continue the game, which you so "liked" that for a year, I was supported in the development of no more than 8 people. :unsure:

Again, I'm very grateful to all those who supported me, but looking back at everything described above in this post and in my previous long-read, I think I made the right decision.
big-lebowski-your-opinion.gif

2.60 star(s) 26 Votes