• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Hi all!

So, as many of you have already noticed, I finished work on the game much earlier than I originally planned.
There were several reasons for this, and one of them is that I was simultaneously preparing a new project for release. A new project that began to take almost all my free time. And since I like the new project much more, in terms of the quality of the renders that I make for you, I decided to bring the Forbidden Basketball to the final.

Let me tell you about the ending of Forbidden Basketball. The end of the game was originally conceived as it is now, just much later (After the main character conquers all the girls). But the ending would be pretty much the same. I don't know if this is good or bad. Also, due to the early ending, I had to remove the character's stat points, as they did not fit the current duration of the game.

I want to express my gratitude to all those people who supported me and who really liked the game.

As for my new project. Its name is Pill King. The first version of the game will be released this month.
I'll briefly tease you what the next game will be about:

1) Sandbox

2) Main tags - Incest, corruption, harem

3) NTR will be present (Father Sleeps with Mom)

4) Main campaign of the game - Get rid of the father and become the head of the family

And here are a couple renders from my new game.
(under the spoiler)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peace for everyone.
can we turn the dad into a sissy at somepoint?

Reactions: doujin1

xizaaR

Mar 29, 2022
Hi all!

So, as many of you have already noticed, I finished work on the game much earlier than I originally planned.
There were several reasons for this, and one of them is that I was simultaneously preparing a new project for release. A new project that began to take almost all my free time. And since I like the new project much more, in terms of the quality of the renders that I make for you, I decided to bring the Forbidden Basketball to the final.

Let me tell you about the ending of Forbidden Basketball. The end of the game was originally conceived as it is now, just much later (After the main character conquers all the girls). But the ending would be pretty much the same. I don't know if this is good or bad. Also, due to the early ending, I had to remove the character's stat points, as they did not fit the current duration of the game.

I want to express my gratitude to all those people who supported me and who really liked the game.

As for my new project. Its name is Pill King. The first version of the game will be released this month.

1) Sandbox

4) Main campaign of the game - Get rid of the father and become the head of the family

(under the spoiler)

Peace for everyone.
Is there a chance at some kind of VN mode at some point? Kinda like The Inn.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Hi all!

1) Sandbox

(under the spoiler)

Peace for everyone.
Wincest with sandbox, NTR and forced corruption...

kermit-vomit.gif

Good luck I guess...

Oct 21, 2016
Hi all!

1) Sandbox

4) One of the main goals of the game - Get rid of the father and become the head of the family

(under the spoiler)

Peace for everyone.
Why does the father look like Bruce Willis?

I cannot cuck Bruce Willis, that man's a national treasure. Literally unplayable 0/10 and the game is just announced . Make the father an ugly bastard or something.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
4) One of the main goals of the game - Get rid of the father and become the head of the family

So we get rid of the father and become the head of the crime family? Or do we take over the mother and daughters?:unsure:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This ending was probably even worse than the Acting Lessons one... I would instead have left it unfinished at this point lol.

But I understand it is better to move on rather than be stuck with something one doesn't like to work with. Good luck with your next project, I guess.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Hi all!

1) Sandbox

View attachment 2908632 View attachment 2908634 View attachment 2908635 View attachment 2908636 View attachment 2908637 View attachment 2908638 View attachment 2908639

Peace for everyone.

I'm glad that Forbidden Basketball at least had an end and wasn't abandoned. I see that Bruce Willis and Emma Watson are making appearances in the new game. I look forward to the new game. The renders look pretty good. Best of luck. :coffee:

Last edited:

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
This game has the anal tag, but is it one girl in one scene or is it possible to have anal sex with all of them? :)

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
For the whole game you will be able to have anal sex with 2 girls. Each girl has a separate scene.
Is one of them the girl with black long hair and bluegrey eyes? No 3 from left in banner and in preview pic 4 against the wall.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
There will be no episodes in the game in the same way as it was in Forbidden Basketball. The content will come out in the form of tasks/events that will reveal the plot, characters, or interactions with them.
As for the linearity and importance of choice, here I can cite at Big Brother game as an example.
At the moment, the following list of girls is in the works:
- Mom
- 2 sisters
- Sister's friend (girl)
- Aunt
- Сousin
- Girl from work
really liked this game sad to see how it ended, wanted that principle so bad too, and even went back and loaded it and picked not to have sex with friday but still got the same ending. Was there any choices to let you bang the principle? also will any of the giirl cast be in your new game?

2.60 star(s) 26 Votes