• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Morho

May 16, 2023
If I give any more hints about incest, I'll ruin one of the plot twists :geek:
nope if u will just tell us that it is not mc´s family member most of us (who came for this kink) can just leave :D and can stop wasting time on stripers of course :D

Morho

May 16, 2023
since the main character you play is the mс and the story is built around him and the tag incest implies sex between relatives (family mc), so.... make your own conclusions)
yep or one of mc girls can have brother .... :cautious:

but it is probably pointless to discuse it more cause from pictures mc is persuing whores/stripers wich is not realy good material for me so bye and gl with game...or not i doesnt care much. :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Effx - Hey bud I think I need some help here.

I think that sweet Vinnie Paul beat and that heavy Tom Maxwell riffage is morphing the game.

I installed your fine VN and something very odd is starting to happen. The screens are going crazy and all sorts of new enhancement features are slowly becoming available. I don't know what's happening with your VN...

Crazy, ain't it? \m/
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :p

Edit: Updated and added teaser preview pics as of 05/19/2023.

Last edited:

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
good...is she one of stripers (or whores) (did not played yet)? :D
Yes, I haven't played it yet. From what I've read in recent news (including yours) are our girls strippers/whores in this game? ? ? i.e. sharing is in the game because you know what this whore is doing xdd

Reactions: Morho

Morho

May 16, 2023
Yes, I haven't played it yet. From what I've read in recent news (including yours) are our girls strippers/whores in this game? ? ? i.e. sharing is in the game because you know what this whore is doing xdd
Idk i saw some pictures from game...but not saw prostitution tag so maybe they are not in game.... But would rather not risk another sharing x ntr x prostitution game when dev cant tell exactly what is planned.

Morho

May 16, 2023
100% avoid is impossible bcs of the main plot.
minimum interacting - yes you can
I tought so...so sex workers are important for game and mc must interact with them cause main story...gl as i say before this is not game for me...unfortumately it could be good story with nice renders...

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
So I don't understand what's going on. At the end of every episode I got every point for every girl, but at the end of the current episode when I check the GIRLS screen none of them are at maximum. How does that even work??

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
sooo since this is based on the awesome show Blue mountain state. safe to assume this game will have scenes of other npc besides mc fuck others and such?

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
100% avoid is impossible bcs of the main plot.
minimum interacting - yes you can
are stripper characters main LI or simply side characters? if mainli's how many of them are strippers? Also if the future incest character is one of them be prepared because there will be more people like morho

plopus

Jun 4, 2018
I tried to use the "cheat points save" and to edit one of my own saves, and in both situation I can't select orange choices. The modified stats are displayed on top of the screen, but impossible to chose these options (tried it on different choices at different moments of the game, same result).
Love the game, but really hate this point system, sucks the fun out the game to just make different playthroughs and spam the skip until you can finally interact with each girl.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i think this will be the incest LI, it sound like its setting up for that reveal if i remember the dialog correctly

1684286215103.png

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
game is looking good, but man, that 6th preview picture is kinda hilarious, the girl on the left ended up looking like golum with a wig, dunno if it was on purpose, but looking at other characters based on famous ones made me laugh at the idea...

2.60 star(s) 26 Votes