TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
hot to get that dream? Got every other dream and scene, clicked every decision and still dont unlocked...

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
is there a cheat menu for this game
no and not really needed, everything can be easily achieved if you know where to look and even the difficulty of the minigames has been reduced noticeably camparing to the first chapter one release.

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
no and not really needed, everything can be easily achieved if you know where to look and even the difficulty of the minigames has been reduced noticeably camparing to the first chapter one release.
Yeah except for the total start over playthroughs you have to do to see everything in a forced system. Its not bad, but the need for cheats in most of these games is literally to cut time and get to the content. With this system you can totally miss most of everything in your first playthough

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Yeah except for the total start over playthroughs you have to do to see everything in a forced system. Its not bad, but the need for cheats in most of these games is literally to cut time and get to the content. With this system you can totally miss most of everything in your first playthough
despite kinetic visual novels most games are design to play them more than once to get all content for they have differtent routes.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I never play a second time, because I would play it the same as the first time. So I guess I'll never get all the content.
You will miss a lot if you play it only once and dont try other options, but I can understand if you dont have time or better things to do.

2.60 star(s) 26 Votes