Nov 1, 2018
It's strange, I don't think other people have this problem.
I have a couple of questions:

1) You installed a clean release of Ep.1-2 Global Patch, or you installed the game already on the previous version?
2) Did you have any saves from the previous version? Since they are not compatible with the release before the global patch.
3) Maybe you downloaded a corrupted archive, or there was an error when unpacking the game and not all the files were installed.

First of all, I would advise you to delete the game completely, as well as any saves. Install the version with the global patch and start a new game.
Thanks for the repply ;-)
1/3- Yes the latest and it's clean. Redownloaded it just to be safe.
2- No saves. First attempt to launch the game.
-> I'm on Mac. So I launched it by Renpy editor ;-)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
di hot.jpg

Basket ball fan ready for beta testing duty!
What are we testin the players for?
Jokes? Laughs? Charm? Witty game play?
I'm starting development of episode 3 and I need people willing to be beta testers
Below is a rant and some nit picks about the story and
the experience of gaming this early in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So. Just started playing. I'm at where "you can dream" with the teacher behind the podium. I have ran my mouse over every square inch of the screen, and nothing highlighed. Where do I click to get that gallery pic?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
on page 10 has already been answered.
Thanks. I must have missed that when I looked for it. Now. How about the next one? In the Gym when the roommate goes to try out for the mascot? That one doesn't show up for me, either.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The answer is also in the thread.
Well thanks for the non-help. I looked back from this page to 1, and never seen anything that talks about that point. Found the one in the library after it. Just can't find that one. Guess I just won't have it.

• Angry
Reactions: Freezer14

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
So. I found a break in the game. After buying the picture from Dick-er in Free Roam, and finding the hidden spot, I get an exception has occured. While Running game code: ScriptError: could not find label 'free_0'. Will only rollback. Won't ignore. When I rollback, then click anywhere on the picture, it takes me back to this error.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
It's not so much the school setting that's the issue nowadays, it's always the MC is a horny teenager who wants to fuck everything. Sometimes I'd like to be the teacher.
There are not enough horny teens - more please! And plz stop with the horn-shaming!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is the content should you want to watch it, this is still a game about one MC,
the roomie of that MC, who is not van wilder throwing the parties and getting with many girls.

xShoLove

Aug 26, 2020
Hello everyone.

As you all may have noticed the game hasn't been updated in months.
This happen NOT because I stopped developing the game or abandoned the project. No.
The thing is that for a number of reasons, I could not physically be online, as well as to conduct development.

Reasons that are beyond my control. And one of the most important reasons is - WAR.

For those who may not have known, I was born and live in Ukraine. This is my homeland, and I have no desire or opportunity to leave my country. In recent months, Russia has been actively bombing and destroying not only homes and residential areas of ordinary people, but also bombing energy infrastructure. This led to the fact that my house was constantly without light and the Internet. Moreover, last month I lost my main job, and I had to leave my hometown and move to another city in Ukraine, which is safer nowadays.

Now let's get to the point - the game itself.
I lost almost all of my backups, by the third episode. So at the moment I will be working on restoring them and continuing development.
Also, while I didn't have light and internet, I had plenty of time to think and rethink some things about the game that were already done. So, first of all, in a few days I will release a big update to the game that will change the current game for the better, add new content to the current episodes, and improve the quality of the graphics in general.
A more detailed description of all the changes will be published tomorrow in my Patreon page.

See you soon!
Stay safe and thank you for the work done !
I hope in future update to see more content.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Forbidden Basketball [Episode 1-2.5] [Effx Games] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.96GB
Repack size: 494MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = / (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Some dialogues throughout the game have been rewritten, in order to make the game more complete and logical.
How extensive is the dialogue rework? It's been a while, but I remember a lot of the text was hard to parse and did not come off as natural.

2.60 star(s) 27 Votes