breadstick03

Oct 8, 2020
Game is fun, good renders etc...but the story. It's literally scene by scene of Blue Mountain State. I get a lot of work and effort was put into this, and its appreciated, I just hope the developer invests more time into writing original story lines instead of animating a 10+ year old tv show.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
  1. Feels like a high school game.
  2. needs some spell check/proofreading
  3. some of the dialogue is just...not good. Throws me off in some of these games. I'll never bash on someone for not speaking English fluently when its clear English is not their first language but I read some of the spoken dialogue and its jarring because people simply don't tell people they've only just met that this other girl "She has s complicated character". Unless you were going for satire or something

Reactions: Tunak23

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Can't finish playing. So much crap that I just can't handle. I couldn't go to the end even with the ctrl button. This game would be a hell of a lot better if everything written down there went behind the avoidable button.

- 1 protagonist is always better than multi. Here, there is always the danger that those multi prots will make each other a cuck and the game is already ruined. Even now, Simon got too much screen time, especially with women.
- Minigames. Although they can be skipped, they still take up unnecessary game time.
- other men with women. NEVER
- sandbox in the middle of the game. NOT LIKE THIS
- In a few places, I definitely felt a bit gay. NOT LIKE THIS. A fucking big turn off.

I can't say anything else, since I couldn't finish the game once.
thanks for the detailed information and saving my data bandwidth giphy (9).gif NOW ITS COMPLETELY CHANGED
2022-09-01:
Episode 1-2 [Global Patch]
- The height of the basketball players has been changed.
- Simon is no longer dreaming of Rachel.
- All content that was under the Multiple Protagonist tag was removed and the tag was deleted.
- Simon no longer interrupts your sex with Naomi, and dont fuck with Pauline.
- The urine scene in the morning, has been cut and redone.
- Now you can not only skip the hazing scenes, but completely avoid it by choosing your fate as you wish. You will be offered a choice with the level of hazing in the team locker room.
- At the beginning of each episode you will now be able to choose to enable or disable mini-games.
- Now, during the time when you have to make a choice, the phone will appear, where you can see your current characteristics and go to the Girls section .
- During free roam, a new icon with a mustache appears in the phone. There you can see what content is available to you, as well as hints on how to get it.

Last edited:

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
1 protagonist is always better than multi. Here, there is always the danger that those multi prots will make each other a cuck and the game is already ruined. Even now, Simon got too much screen time, especially with women.
no need to finish the game, this single reason you mentioned above alone is sufficient for me to not touch this game again :mad:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
- All content that was under the Multiple Protagonist tag was removed and the tag was deleted.
- Now you can not only skip the hazing scenes, but completely avoid it by choosing your fate as you wish. You will be offered a choice with the level of hazing in the team locker room.
- At the beginning of each episode you will now be able to choose to enable or disable mini-games.
- Now, during the time when you have to make a choice, the phone will appear, where you can see your current characteristics and go to the Girls section .
- During free roam, a new icon with a mustache appears in the phone. There you can see what content is available to you, as well as hints on how to get it.
Your Gofile link is not public (unusable). Just so you know...

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
did you fix this image it is really bad you used a pose that doesn't work for the genesis you used

243.png

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
All of you bitching about 1st ep file sizes need to get off your phones and get a PC like the other 80% of us that doesn't have those annoying 2GB app size limits and 14TB drives are cheap ($18 per TB). Mega account only $6 per TB of bandwidth. If you can't afford that it should go without saying that jacking off to AVN's shouldn't be your first priority.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
As i promised:
After giving a really bad review on 1st release (1 star) and re-review it on patch therafter (rating went up to 3 stars), i now re-played it on request from developer.

Result:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nevertheless i see that this game is nothing for me, and i have to step out and remove it from watchlist.
BUT:
That has nothing to do with a "bad game" anymore. It just turned out not to fit in my personal taste of game/story.
Technicially this game did a HUGE step into right direction, and after the first mess the dev did right. The changes now make the game much more playable and enjoyable - also it prevents you clearly from making the wrong choices (like seeing other dudes).
I wish you all over here fun - also i wish the developer the very best for the future of his project.
Even i PERSONALLY still can't get cuffed by this game, it's a solid try and for sure will get a lot of attention if the developer keeps like that.

have a nice day all

Last edited:

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
BEFORE CHANGE IT IS WAS IT IS
thanks for the detailed information and saving my data bandwidth View attachment 2018040
But after seeing these changes giphy (6).gif am stuck here:love::love:

Reactions: Teddy 369
Nov 1, 2018
An error crash at launch. Any ideas ?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 652, in main
run(restart)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.10-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Darwin-21.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Fri Sep 2 14:49:41 2022

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
There is no more than one bad thing. That fucking free roam. I immediately left that free roam. I'm not at all interested in starting a sandbox in the middle of the VN story. Then when you can't even get out of it in the second, but I got out of the game. If there is something mandatory in that free roam, then why not put it in VN mode. It's a pretty big brain fart anyway to mix VN and Sandbox mode together. And that mustache doesn't work. That mustache always brings an error and nothing helps but rollback. That sandbox reminds me of an infamous father/daughter school game where a working VN was changed to a non-working sandbox and it ruined the game completely. Maybe I'll come back to this sometime when it's actually been updated 10-20 times. Perhaps.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Dont know what causes it excactly but some random error occors to me from time to in both episodes when skipping the text forward after a minigame the screen freezes. nothing a restart of the game couldnt fix but rather disturbing when it happens.

2.60 star(s) 27 Votes