Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
ok the mini game was better this time.. (the remember the basketball play) more of that type is fine so long as not timed lol

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Glad you're following the project, mate! I hope you enjoy the second episode.
I was skeptical at first but the fixes you did on episode 1 showed your serious about making this good.. so in wrestling terms.. im All In!

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Opinion NOT A CRITIQUE - Take as serious as you like ( Effx )
Games looking better but 'maybe' take a look at some of the girls hair that look slightly 'bird-nesty' or bird-nasty lol i know starting out funds are low so grab whatever daz and co. have on offer to reduce expenditures but a few of the girls and for this case Emma's hair looked dry and a bit like you was using a far outdated hair render on a more updated character model render.. as i said take it as you like i'm truly just trying to offer helpful advice this time round to better your product

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Forbidden Basketball [Ep.2] [Effx Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 318 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
When I play games, I like to immerse myself as mc. Will the multiple protagonist screw that up for me?

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
In this game, the tag "multiple protagonist" has a minimum value. It is added only because of a couple of moments that do not affect the plot, or decisions, but only to see a little more content.
Thank you for the reply. I will give it a shot.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
In this game, the tag "multiple protagonist" has a minimum value. It is added only because of a couple of moments that do not affect the plot, or decisions, but only to see a little more content.
what kind of tags can we expect any ntr/swinging/sharing if so will it be avoidable and not just skipable

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
As for future tags, it's hard to say yet, but in any case you (players) will decide what content you want to see.
does that mean skipable or fully avoidable as there is a big difference
skipable it happens but i dont have to see it avoidable is i make a decision that stops the event from hapening

Reactions: MadCore

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Then i would advice you to remove the multiple protagonist tag since its only used if you play multiple persons ;)

theboredone

Mar 9, 2018
Damn it. Another one catches me by basketball plot. Downloading it, I wish this one the MC actually plays ONE game.

2.60 star(s) 27 Votes