rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
I know it's already been said but this reminds me of BMS and it's great! keep up with the comedy.

Nosa05

Jun 28, 2018
Played a bit like 15min, and i had deja vu even tho i never played it. Now i remember it's straight out of the tv show "Blue Mountain State" but with basketball instead of american football. Even the dialogues are practically the same, like the "coming out of our fathers balls" speech. funny seeing it in game form tho won't complain xD

Nosa05

Jun 28, 2018
As I understand the section "About game" in the main menu no one reads (where it indicates the connection of the main story with BMS). :)
Maybe I should mention it somewhere else, so that people aren't so surprised? Or let it be a pleasant surprise?
:unsure:
Definitely pleasant surprise, glad i didn't read the "about game" section to be honest. It was fun to try and remember why some scenes were familiar, plus the fact i didn't see BMS for like 10 years now so don't know why i still remember the scenes :3

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
@ Effx :
as promised i rushed through your patched version - and of course (like i told yesterday), i adjusted my review to match the now provided version. Hope you appreciate.
(just for the record: your previous version REALLY has been 1-star :p )

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The samples made me come, with a protagonist different than usual. The negative comments made me want to try it immediately. I'm not sure about the game yet.

The worldbuilding is limited to the college but enough for now.
The characters are numerous and different.
The story is easy to follow.
The art is most of time good.

You've done an amazing job but I couldn't project myself since most of the characters weren't great or not developped enough. The MC is a good guy but Simon was too annoying and Ted is too much of a jerk. And Divora ...
The mini games were amusing but maybe too many of them. The pieces of the dream sequences aren't always easy to find (the one with the cheerleaders took me a really long time).
The hazing was a bit too much. Though the shower scene was clearly a bonding experience (too gay apparently), the pissing one and the night training weren't amusing (the backstabing of Simon and Pauline/Paulina even if you were correct with them ...).
The free roaming period : if we did everything available, it should end automatically because continuing to search and findind nothing in the end isn't fun.
The skin is too grainy particularly during the sex scene with Pauline/Paulina (I won't talk about the balls that seemed strange to me since I'm the only one).

We have 2 different jobs. Does that mean we won't be able to interact with the girl from the other job?

There are some spelling errors left.
1658983867581.png

Corrected version :
We now know the gain of each choice (for example, the first one with Simon can give strenght, which wasn't known before).
The mini game for the basketball is doable even in hard mode now.
Having the choice of the sexual content and with whom is always a good option.

Good continuation.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
As it stands, the only unlocked job location is the job MC takes, not the other one.
That 10000% means we won't be able to interact with the girl from the other job
This game is a copy cat of a well known whacky show 100ds of people worked countless hours to make.
The jokes work +the setting +the characters work as they have been fleshed out in a show years ago.

The hazing
There is a huge big stan vibe/g.i. jane/maverick stench going on as the only self preserving choices are the alpha choices.

the shower scene
That was some gnarly demented endeavor, tottaly understandable in jarheads nekkid teams where they spank eachother.
Look at any game, at any team sport and you will see spanks/gropes on the butt,
spanks/grabs on the back of the head, that kind a stuff, so going forther in the middle of team activity is not that big a dal.

The free roaming
This is good so far as there are so few places, so few activities and there are hints that mean something.
Later this could become cumbersome, yes.

Having the choice
We need the character development scenes to go on so the plot makes sense.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Thank you for such an extended review. I will fix a few minor bugs in the next update.

We have 2 different jobs. Does that mean we won't be able to interact with the girl from the other job? - in the first episode. This option will become available in later episodes.

Thanks for the review! The characters will be revealed more and more with each new episode.
I'm sorry but I just have to say it this MC is an ass

basically, sabotage the relationship between two people

the relationship is not perfect

even if the girlfriend is controlling you don't tell a guy to break up with his girlfriend you tell him to

stand up for himself or tell him to talk to his girlfriend

but telling him to break up with his girlfriend because she doesn't want to sleep with him

telling him that you would be happier if he slept with different girls

especially since the MC barely knows him and his girlfriend and he doesn't know what the to of them have been true

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thank you for such an extended review. I will fix a few minor bugs in the next update.

We have 2 different jobs. Does that mean we won't be able to interact with the girl from the other job? - in the first episode. This option will become available in later episodes.
No problem. I'm glad if I can help even a little.
And thanks for the answer.

I forgot to say this : I usually don't care about the name of the MC since I go by X most of the time but here the default name is "Player". At least, give him a proper first name.

As it stands, the only unlocked job location is the job MC takes, not the other one.
I was asking if it would be possible to interact with the girl of the job we didn't chose in the future (with more difficulties to do so).
And the dev answered about it.

This game is a copy cat of a well known whacky show 100ds of people worked countless hours to make.
The jokes work +the setting +the characters work as they have been fleshed out in a show years ago.
Yeah, I saw it mentioned many times in the thread but, since I don't know about it, I put it aside because I won't recognize anything.

There is a huge big stan vibe/g.i. jane/maverick stench going on as the only self preserving choices are the alpha choices.

That was some gnarly demented endeavor, tottaly understandable in jarheads nekkid teams where they spank eachother.
Look at any game, at any team sport and you will see spanks/gropes on the butt,
spanks/grabs on the back of the head, that kind a stuff, so going forther in the middle of team activity is not that big a dal.
As long as the alpha choices aren't about becoming a jerk, I don't mind.

I wasn't bothered by the shower scene but it seemed to be rather problematic for a majority of players.

As for the rest, I was just sharing what I felt while playing hoping it could help the dev.

Good continuation.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh, but we do know she is a cheater a manipulative beasch emotionally blackmailing her BF with sex
while she is the campus bycicle. YEAH, SHE IS THE BYCICLE, now you know she is not worth our time.

MC being invested in telling him this or that is kind a outta the blue, as MC has been burnt and is still
being grossed out by him getting interested in the activities of his room mate who is disgusting most of the times.

MC is lashjing out on the guy as that guy seems to keep putting his GF in your face,
while watching her go off to shag some nobody in his room, in his bed, with his approval.

Being this out of it in front of so many peaople will get you their dissapproval:
Stop talking of your GF, you did not bring her to hang with us and she is not here with you,
so why even bring her up like some kind a jerk: look at me, I got a GF, you do not, HA! Ha!

he doesn't know what the to of them have been true
So yeah, it served the guy right for constantly telling everyone
how his GF made this or that decision for him.

Sep 3, 2020
Oh, but we do know she is a cheater a manipulative beasch emotionally blackmailing her BF with sex
while she is the campus bycicle. YEAH, SHE IS THE BYCICLE, now you know she is not worth our time.

MC being invested in telling him this or that is kind a outta the blue, as MC has been burnt and is still
being grossed out by him getting interested in the activities of his room mate who is disgusting most of the times.

MC is lashjing out on the guy as that guy seems to keep putting his GF in your face,
while watching her go off to shag some nobody in his room, in his bed, with his approval.

Being this out of it in front of so many peaople will get you their dissapproval:
Stop talking of your GF, you did not bring her to hang with us and she is not here with you,
so why even bring her up like some kind a jerk: look at me, I got a GF, you do not, HA! Ha!

So yeah, it served the guy right for constantly telling everyone
how his GF made this or that decision for him.
as always you make some excellent points my brother

I guess for me it came across as oh she will not sleep with you

dump her

so you can sleep with everybody

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Your point still stands:
MC has no business giving anyone any relationship advice,
while him not being in one.

The motivation of it is simple: MC is in a confrontational stand off with that guy,
he just spouts what crosses his mind, knowing the guy would be mad about it.

Our position as players is that of knowing for certain she is a floozie, we saw it all.
We are all kind a bummed out of how and what MC found to lash out at the guy to spite him,
which was easy: speak foul of his GF as he seems to taken with her he is not himself anymore.

The guy should stick up for his GF, no question, but telling us he does not drink because of her,
while she goes off with some guy nobody knows in his room to shag, in his bed,
that was so obvious, she went out to hook up and shag somebody.

He was doing nothing. The party activity was beer pong and he participated.

That was the whole action he got all night, he had it in his mind he could not talk to anyone,
all the while his GF was out to hook up and shag anyone that took her fancy.

This game has many strange and funny situations we can get into to make it worth while.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Drop the whole multi-protag and only focus on MC and any girl that the MC can get with we don't want to see with any other guy the whole dream bj and having Simon and Paulina/Pauline is a big no-no. And by see I don't mean to make it skippable I mean to make it so it never happens. Just because you remove the option of seeing it doesn't mean it didn't happen. We don't want it to happen at all.

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Ok i've been a pretty outspoken force of negativity on this game.... BUT.... fk me that fall of Simon's in the 1st classroom absolutly had me howling with laughter.. so fair do's.. I'll give it another chance

2.60 star(s) 27 Votes