RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
This game just feels bad to me. Poor story, I is just not worth anyone's time to
play this. I deleted it after 20 minutes gameplay, waste of my time to play a bad game when there are so many excellent games on F95.
Red

• Haha
Reactions: Teddy 369

Rosati716

Jun 23, 2020
is this game just a remake of Blue Mountain State but instead of football its basketball? lmao recognise the lines immediately and even named the dude shilo

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Guys, thank you all for your activity and interest. Honestly and without offense to my feelings)

Creating the game I realized that not everyone can like it. After all, all people are different and all have their own certain expectations of the game.

I read your every comment and try to separate the really constructive criticism.
I will also try to respond to a few of your comments.

1) In future episodes, I'll go into more detail about player growth.
2) The game interface, the inability to load a save while playing the game and the small rollbacks - will be fixed
3) Think of this game as a comedy by the main plot. And no there are no gay characters in the game from the current characters and there are no plans for them in the future yet. All of the "gay" situations are only added for the comedic nature of the story. Why so serious, guys?)
4) Next episodes will feature basketball game mechanics. A real match against the other team. The first episode only has a little practice.
5) Added tag - Multiple protagonist
I don't enjoy that kind of "comedy" but whatever. Also, multiple protagonist games usually kills the immersion for me, so no thanks but good luck to you.

matissewan11

Jun 6, 2021
O'k, thanks for hints. :)

My question was mostly about what pick so much interest on this project.
Honestly three things mainly: Basketball which is very popular among youth (myself included), the College alpha male type of game similar to those cited previously, and the fact that the dev seemed likeable and eager to listen to what was to change to improve his game.
Also 3 pages from this forum are basically just a discussion about whether to give or not 1 star for a first episode who showed some promise and the counter vote of giving 5 stars to a game who doesn't deserve it

Vorshayla

Aug 30, 2020
There's something here. The render and models are gorgeous. The writing... not so much. Nothing makes me not want to give a game a try faster than trying to figure out the story the creator is trying to tell but using wrong words because they aren't a native speaker.

But the renders and images are very good

Reactions: VOYEUR

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
From the title i was expecting something like Sir Charles' Chaos Dunk. but this works too.
Ya, This game should be passed on, No real reason to bring Basketball into it.
Hope the dev just rethinks a better new original story, There are plenty of stories out there that would showcase his art and ability.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
It's not really sandbox when there is no sandbox content sigh. It is just "linear with an extra step," sigh. I hate it when people do this. There is no real repeatable content, so once you do main bits, it's empty just for the sake of the tag sigh. I love this tag, but man, does it get exploited too damn much by people...

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
it seems interesting and funny at certain points. The renders could be improved in the future, the Multiple protagonist i think they should remove and focus only on MC. Mini games are cool but the 2nd time doing the gym mini game can occur a bug that you cant press on the gym weights and at same time gives the renpy error ( grey screen where you can press to ignore). One question that i have is how you could get 20 bucks to go to strip club and how could you get 25 strenght to flirt with the gym girl because certain choices dont give skill points and other give.
agreed with the multi protag removal.. if it was a team management thing then sure.. get all the team members boosted or psyched before a match.. but in terms of tellling a college game perspective its not needed

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
Why are cheer leaders training in combat boots? Several schools don't let you onto the court if you don't have clean shoes specifically used on gym purpose alone. Similar to a bowling alley. There are actual cheer specialized sneakers that would have probably been issued with the uniform.

Reactions: Tunak23

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Id be more in favour of an Alternative dress code for the cheer team.. rocker chick, gothy emo style just as something different.. keep the uniform just a darker colour.. new rock boots/biker boots or dr martins.. torn fishnets etc etc think harley quinn runs the cheer team kinda theme.. If your going for comedic and an alternative approach to this then it would fit

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
2.60 star(s) 27 Votes