Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Adding Basketball to something definitely makes it more enjoyable, the college trope has been extensively used but in the same time I find it always refreshing to play those games. This first release looks ambitious and the Dev knows what he is doing. Hoping that he can get the support he deserves and that we get to enjoy his games full of baddies and BBall. View attachment 1945427 View attachment 1945396
Ayyy!! +1 for showing Poole some love!

We need more legit basketball games here. :love:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
It might sound mean, but at this point I am looking for more than just another open mouth breather college life simulator. There's just so many of them already and 90% of them are nothing more than a shallow story propped up by the fantasy of being the college "chad". I didn't care about that in college and I don't care about it now.

There is no doubt plenty of people still clamoring for that kind of thing though. Despite my disinterest, I am just one guy and it's an easy enough formula. Do it well enough and you will be successful. Good luck with development.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Terrible game name unless your planning to do (and i hope you do as it worked well) what Ocean /Summer Gone did and have a unisex basketball team and ACTUALLY INCLUDE that aspect of the game name.. not just hype a team sport (WVM) and never include it or hardly include it (University of problems) Good luck.. Seriously.. but if you want to do this right.. work on your visuals and work to actually include your titles sport..

Reactions: $@~ and Sayajin2205

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Just started playing... the protag kinda reminds me of a short Kristaps Porzingis. You should add the multiple protag tag if we're gonna be viewing & making choices for Shilo. Also... the players heights need adjustment. Can't have a roster full under sized players.

Edit 1 - Really liking the Coach. His attitude is believable and adds to the story.

Edit 2 - Bruh... that shower scene... wtf?

Edit 3 - That clicking on girls thing to get info should be automatic. I don't see how adding extra clicking makes the game better.

Edit 4 - Watching another guy get a dream bj ain't it. Can you make that skippable?

Edit 5 - Uh... I don't think your puzzle mini-game works. If it does; it's not very intuitive. Also... why? Never mind. I figured it out. It's just a bit of a pain in the ass to do on a laptop touchpad.

Edit 6 - Wait... wait.. I don't give af about Simon getting sloppy 2nds with that cougar... but did buddy legit piss on the protag & her while they were sleeping? :sick:

Edit 7 - That basketball mini game ain't happening with a touchpad. Have your mouse connected if you wanna play this game.

Edit 8 - Game has received an update. Hopefully, the issues I mentioned above have been resolved. Gonna restart.

Edit 9 - Dream bj is now skippable and shower scene has optional pixel censorship for the guys. Dev said the pissing stuff won't be skippable due to story reasons. Mini games are skippable.

Will prolly edit post as I get further into ep 1.

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Adding Basketball to something definitely makes it more enjoyable, the college trope has been extensively used but in the same time I find it always refreshing to play those games. This first release looks ambitious and the Dev knows what he is doing. Hoping that he can get the support he deserves and that we get to enjoy his games full of baddies and BBall. View attachment 1945427 View attachment 1945396
I keep waiting for someone to actually try nfl/college ball or better yet Ice Hockey as a college sport featured.. The assets ARE there on DAZ

wood0803

May 25, 2022
There are times when the choice is made from the standpoint of a third party.
It's not even multi-protagonist system.
don't understand the situation at all.

You put the picture search as a bonus, but I don't understand why you hide it like that.
I have no desire to find it that way. just interrupts the flow of the game.
When the third picture search appeared, I turned off the game.

And I don't know why the load was disabled.

i'm out.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
You may want to tweak the bar speed a bit for the ball practice minigame on hard difficulty. It was next to impossible for me.

Reactions: TRANT

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
Guys, thank you all for your activity and interest. Honestly and without offense to my feelings)

Creating the game I realized that not everyone can like it. After all, all people are different and all have their own certain expectations of the game.

I read your every comment and try to separate the really constructive criticism.
I will also try to respond to a few of your comments.

1) In future episodes, I'll go into more detail about player growth.
2) The game interface, the inability to load a save while playing the game and the small rollbacks - I did all this on purpose.
The interface is again a matter of taste.
You can only load the game from the main menu, and small rollbacks in the game due to the fact that after each choice that will bring you a certain number of characteristic points the game prohibits rollback, to make your first choice more meaningful.
3) Think of this game as a comedy by the main plot. And no there are no gay characters in the game from the current characters and there are no plans for them in the future yet. All of the "gay" situations are only added for the comedic nature of the story. Why so serious, guys?)
4) Next episodes will feature basketball game mechanics. A real match against the other team. The first episode only has a little practice.
5) Added tag - Multiple protagonist
maxresdefault.jpg

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Soo... is this one actually gonna have basketball in it? I hope it does.
lol its can have basket and ball but to have them toghter its need other engine like unity or unreal or even RPGM and team of dev. with renpy only slideshow is possible

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
Creating the game I realized that not everyone can like it. After all, all people are different and all have their own certain expectations of the game.

You can only load the game from the main menu, and small rollbacks in the game due to the fact that after each choice that will bring you a certain number of characteristic points the game prohibits rollback, to make your first choice more meaningful.
It's like you said, all people are different.

The people who want to play the game the way it was intended wont reload, so the limited rollback and loads isn't needed in their case.

The people who want max points will reload from the menu anyway and the ones who can't be bothered will just leave the game and wait for a walkthrough/mod. Doing it this way just causes frustration. It's a VN, let people enjoy it without the hassle.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
lol its can have basket and ball but to have them toghter its need other engine like unity or unreal or even RPGM and team of dev. with renpy only slideshow is possible
Yeah, I'm aware of that. I'm not expecting this to have NBA 2K gameplay or whatever. I just want basketball to be a legit part of the story unlike the other basketball game on this site.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i was curious until i read the comments and some were funny as comments (the gay shower scene) not funny if i were to encounter it while i was playing the game. its funny cause here in the comments its out of context.

but reading the part about the loading issues, limited roll back, multiple protags, and some dude not the MC gets a BJ?(dream BJ?...yeah that sucks. from what i understand the UI isnt that friendly either.

maybe i'll come back later if things get changed or maybe the comments aren't justified. for sure for now i'll wait and see what more people have to say about it.

2.60 star(s) 26 Votes