Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
The girl in the last image (157.png) looks similar to Elisabeth Olsen (or any other two Olsen girls when they were young). Well at least in the image she does, don't know how it looks in the game.

Reactions: Fitzounet

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
lol its can have basket and ball but to have them toghter its need other engine like unity or unreal or even RPGM and team of dev. with renpy only slideshow is possible
even using slide format its 'possible' to make a intense and fun basketball match.. see what ocean did in Summer Gone.. also add some non rollback choices like pass the ball/shoot it yourself/ dodge left/dodge right/ deliberatly foul the opposition and it could be A LOT more enjoyable.. yes you can still load/save to get right choices but its a better step than always pre scripted outcome and scenes

EDIT - The choices you make during those key moments leading to a fresh set of variables to what happens next.. ie someone fouls you.. a dodge left is blocked.. shooting it yourself instead of passing results in interception etc etc.. resulting in a game win/loss or draw

Reactions: Fitzounet and odino

odino

Aug 14, 2017
even using slide format its 'possible' to make a intense and fun basketball match.. see what ocean did in Summer Gone.. also add some non rollback choices like pass the ball/shoot it yourself/ dodge left/dodge right/ deliberatly foul the opposition and it could be A LOT more enjoyable.. yes you can still load/save to get right choices but its a better step than always pre scripted outcome and scenes

EDIT - The choices you make during those key moments leading to a fresh set of variables to what happens next.. ie someone fouls you.. a dodge left is blocked.. shooting it yourself instead of passing results in interception etc etc.. resulting in a game win/loss or draw
i know what you trying to say but basketball is live game not pause game like chesse that you get time to think what to do next for it need 3D or 2D engine but renpy im seen so far is click on X switch to show next pic or anime its only good for VN
and trying alot of game here only xstroy and some japanes 3D game are devloped good so far rest are but in all of them they do not treat girl women well like in all xstory episode its about druging or blackmailing theres no love

Last edited:

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
the girl in the last picture needs to change hair color and she would be Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch and that would be super AWESOME

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
i know what you trying to say but basketball is live game not pause game like chesse that you get time to think what to do next for it need 3D or 2D engine but renpy im seen so far is click on X switch to show next pic or anime its only good for VN
and trying alot of game here only xstroy and some japanes 3D game are devloped good so far rest are but in all of them they do not treat girl women well like in all xstory episode its about druging or blackmailing theres no love
thats why this game will suck and someone needs to do it right for a change... unisex teams too will add to a interesting dynamic that can be used for the in game relationships too.. a good soundtrack is essential and well designed characters that you actually care about and want to interact with.. not be immediatly repulsed and want to bypass

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Think of this game as a comedy by the main plot. And no there are no gay characters in the game from the current characters and there are no plans for them in the future yet. All of the "gay" situations are only added for the comedic nature of the story. Why so serious, guys?)
You gotta know your audience. If you're making a game aimed at straight guys looking for their straight character to have straight sex with hot girls, they're not going to appreciate scenes of naked dudes reaching into each others' taints.

Yes, I know, humor value, but your humor here is running directly counter to the eroticism people are playing for.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Just started playing... the protag kinda reminds me of a short Kristaps Porzingis. You should add the multiple protag tag if we're gonna be viewing & making choices for Shilo. Also... the players heights need adjustment. Can't have a roster full under sized players.

Edit 1 - Really liking the Coach. His attitude is believable and adds to the story.

Edit 2 - Bruh... that shower scene... wtf?

Edit 3 - That clicking on girls thing to get info should be automatic. I don't see how adding extra clicking makes the game better.

Edit 4 - Watching another guy get a dream bj ain't it. Can you make that skippable?

Edit 5 - Uh... I don't think your puzzle mini-game works. If it does; it's not very intuitive. Also... why? Never mind. I figured it out. It's just a bit of a pain in the ass to do on a laptop touchpad.

Edit 6 - Wait... wait.. I don't give af about Simon getting sloppy 2nds with that cougar... but did buddy legit piss on the protag & her while they were sleeping? :sick:

Edit 7 - That basketball mini game ain't happening with a touchpad. Have your mouse connected if you wanna play this game.

Will prolly edit post as I get further into ep 1.
So basically this a hard skip?
OK, I've played a bit, looked at the pictures and I am confused, no, I've knew it before that all those testosterone chads are latent homosexuals, but is a gay tag expected?
View attachment 1945527 View attachment 1945529 View attachment 1945530
Gay midget basketball could become a really niche market. :KEK:
some dude not the MC gets a BJ?(dream BJ?...yeah that sucks.
ha.gif

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I usually try to be fair when reviewing these games but tbh this is absolutly terrible..
The 1st chapter of ANY visual novel if you want to be successful YOU HAVE TO get the audiences interest.. Where you go from there is questionable but if you want to set yourself apart from the dozen other Episode 1 college game attempts out there that also suck.. YOU NEED to put something out there that people will want to come back for more once that save here end of current build notice comes..
You need characters that make you want to interact with them.. girls that are appealing enough and well designed that set them apart from the many other RUSHED episode 1 builds and you need to stop thinking about how much money you can make right from the start by pushing this out there.. Nobody wants to patreon a piss poor crap effort of a game.. and if there are those who say different then its your money your pissing away..
Start your menu with a quality game poster that grabs your attention.. have a music tune that shows that this game takes itself seriously.. dont alienate your audience with shit moments only YOU find amusing.. Have a script that contains elements and plot ready to get the interest of the audience going forward.. dont feel like you have to rush into the lewd just to get attention.. build to it and make it feel part of the story.. Have a title that actually means something to the story not just what YOU think is cool..
There is SO much wrong with this release and its once again another dev trying to 'get into the market' instead of actually coming up with and developing something worthwhile.. Utter Bullshit sorry

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
If you wanna know how this game is going to go or end, just watch the tv series Blue Mountain State with Alan Ritchson and Darin Brooks. The game's first episode plays out just like the pilot of that show, except here it's basketball, and on the show it's football. They even have the black couple that doesn't have sex, even though she's banging everyone else. Except at the end of the episode they used a Oero cookie between the cheeks and not gum.

Last edited:

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
gonna name my MC larry bird and also, since its ep 1 i hope the size gets lowered or divided cuz its alot xd

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
OK, I've played a bit, looked at the pictures and I am confused, no, I've knew it before that all those testosterone chads are latent homosexuals, but is a gay tag expected?
View attachment 1945527 View attachment 1945529 View attachment 1945530
They can't be gay. You can't be gay with no genitalia (2nd pic).
I'd always thought the jocks in school were a bunch of dickless wonders.

=================
" All of the "gay" situations are only added for the comedic nature of the story. "
Sorry, but that's not in the least bit funny.

Good luck with it. You're going to need it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
wtf is with this basketball team ... they pretty much all sound gay ... or well i have no clue ... i want off it ...... love the babes in game tho ... good job on their renders .... not a bad story ... was there a real story here tho ?

• Haha
Reactions: Crowangel

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Thank you for your comments. I have listened to your main adequate comments regarding the game, and I will try to release a patch today/tomorrow that will fix the following things:
- Save and Load in game
- Scenes that everyone thought were too gay can be skipped.
- You no longer have to click on girls to add information about them to your phone.
- Sex scenes with other main characters from the game can now be skipped. (Dream BJ)
- Mini games can be skipped with minimal reward. And the difficulty level in basketball practice mode will be revised towards easier.

P.S - Regarding the story, in the main menu under About the game, the connection to the BMS Tv Show is indicated.
Great to hear. Happy you're able to take our criticisms in stride. I legit hope your game does well & continues to improve. (y)

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Thanks for the support) I was expecting criticism from users. It's what helps keep the balance with the ideas in your head and the expectations of the players. After all, the plot of the game many have not coincided with their desires).
The game will continue to evolve and I hope that those who liked the first episode at least a little bit, you will like the second episode more)
Not pushing out a game till you have a quality product to offer is a good way to avoid most of this critique..

2.60 star(s) 26 Votes