ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Thank you for your comments. I have listened to your main adequate comments regarding the game, and I will try to release a patch today/tomorrow that will fix the following things:
- Save and Load in game
- Scenes that everyone thought were too gay can be skipped.
- You no longer have to click on girls to add information about them to your phone.
- Sex scenes with other main characters from the game can now be skipped. (Dream BJ)
- Mini games can be skipped with minimal reward. And the difficulty level in basketball practice mode will be revised towards easier.

P.S - Regarding the story, in the main menu under About the game, the connection to the BMS Tv Show is indicated.
I wasn't knocking it, hope it didn't come across as that. People draw inspiration and that shows premise is good for a game, especially an adult game. The tv show was hysterical.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I think releasing the first episode for people to try out is quite logical to collect at least some feedback and more specifically know what direction to take.

It's hard to create a good product when only you and your cat are playing it. :)
It makes more sense to delay and make sure the product you put out there is as polished as possible.. whats the point in putting it out there to later have to go in and say 'ok im gonna go back and fix that, change this.. add that...' If you cared about your title as much as you say then take that time to put out a EPISODE 1 that WILL be wanted.. that WILL look like it belongs in the college game market.. you up against some mega contenders in this genre.. Games like Being a Dik, Summer Gone, AoA, College Bound, College Kings.. The list is growing ever day with devs who actually make sure their game is WANTED... With that kind of competition out there, even the lowest budget devs should be putting more into the overll quality of the project ESPECIALLY on a 1st release that has to get the attention of people used to those games and looking for more..
You want to capitalise on this genre.. then give us something that gets out interest and doesnt make us want to drop it in the recycling bin immediatly.. Also you will get nowhere with the current content.. Stream wont even consider it

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Thanks for the support) I was expecting criticism from users. It's what helps keep the balance with the ideas in your head and the expectations of the players. After all, the plot of the game many have not coincided with their desires).
The game will continue to evolve and I hope that those who liked the first episode at least a little bit, you will like the second episode more)
That's what I like to hear.

I already mentioned this earlier in the thread, but are you able to increase players heights? They all seem to be undersized guards and will stand no chance against teams with average sized SF's, PF's & C's. What's the protags position?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Thank you for your opinion. But it does not coincide with mine. I'm not competing with anyone, I'm just making a game and releasing it to people for free. If someone would support me on patreon I would be very grateful to them, but getting money is not my main plan. Since I have a job in real life.
Also, I'm not selling it on Steam. I could understand your frustration if you bought it with your hard earned money and didn't like it at all.
Maybe someone will like it more than you, and that will be enough for me.
I like the storyline I chose and I released the first episode as I thought necessary to get further feedback. What's wrong with releasing a patch that changes the game for people to like it more, as long as the changes aren't too fundamental for me with my vision of the game.
you may wanna consider subscribestar over patreon given the content you put in there

Also - Given your patreon still reads as ZERO.. i think thats a fair assessment of your work

bigchub

Jan 25, 2018
If you wanna know how this game is going to go or end, just watch the tv series Blue Mountain State with Alan Ritchson and Darin Brooks. The game's first episode plays out just like the pilot of that show, except here it's basketball, and on the show it's football. They even have the black couple that doesn't have sex, even though she's banging everyone else. Except at the end of the episode they used a Oero cookie between the cheeks and not gum.
That is exactly what i was thinking while playing this.. but i dont mind that this is basically based off it. At least I have the walkthrough in my head lol. Can't wait for the Pocket Pussy content.

Reactions: ShaggyDhs

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
Needs an NTR tag because mC is just another mediocre, alpha-chad, token party boy who only thinks about sex, parties. fun and alcohol and drugs and he is the one who will take all the girls, including the lovely, traditional wife material girls. Every time I see like this, I want to stop the planet and get off. Why not make a game about a guy who isn't interested in sex, parties. alco and all this usual stuff and girls looking at him thinking : "He's so reasonable so responsible, I could definitely make a big and happy family with him."
Good question, why don't you?

edit: Also, seriously, go see a therapist or something dude

Jul 21, 2021
The seven girls in the banner look more or less realistic, except the one with the blue hair. She looks like a hentai doll. Eyes too big for a too small face... She looks unrealistic and out of place compared with the others, like if she were from a different game. Maybe it´s just the banner and it´s different in the game (I haven´t played it) but I only wanted to say it because it seems the dev reads the comments.

Sep 16, 2021
I haven't played the game as I really loathe the sandbox tag, but I might pick it up in the future.

But to the Dev, keep it up man. Making a game isn't easy, and making something a little bit "different" (the funny shower scene stuff) is ballsy because of how bent out of shape so many users on this site get. So often, anytime anything even remotely gay, NTR, whatever happens, they flip out as if you desecrated a family members grave.

Keep on keepin' on man.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
The seven girls in the banner look more or less realistic, except the one with the blue hair. She looks like a hentai doll. Eyes too big for a too small face... She looks unrealistic and out of place compared with the others, like if she were from a different game. Maybe it´s just the banner and it´s different in the game (I haven´t played it) but I only wanted to say it because it seems the dev reads the comments.
Hah well shit... she's my fav one. All good though. Different preferences are great. Kinda like when you go clubbing. Makes shit work better if you're not going after the same girls as your friends.

matissewan11

Jun 6, 2021
So dev, I will try my best to pinpoint some of the criticism I came up with after playing your game :
The renders ;which are the first thing we notice when playing, are not top notch. The MC ,his crazy bud and Ted look good (even great) I can't say the same for the rest of the characters, it feels somewhat grainy and lacks polish.

The story so far, as I've read the story is basically the first episode of a Serie you mentioned in the settings, which makes your game no longer an original creation I haven't seen the Serie so I can't say much about it, but for a first release it would have been better to turn your own ideas into scenes of your episode.

I couldn't attach to any of the characters, they are extremely unbelievable and odd,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All these situations make it hard to feel the slightest feeling towards any of these persons, the only one would be the blonde by the end of the update, but it was cut very short.

The interface: I loved the way you have set the scoreboard to go around the menu, very creative and fitting of the theme. But in game it did irk me to not be able to rollback after a choice, it should be possible as it is in nearly all renp'ys, the phone was a strong positive, but one could wonder how MC knew which characteristics do the student like in a man, since the contact with them was very limited.

The mini games were fun, the basketball one in hard difficulty was tedious/impossible to do without rollback (its been way too long I haven't played Counter Strike.

The sounds were definitely spot on, I usually remove sounds when playing but you did a great job in having a tonality for nearly each situation.

I also noticed some Sandbox elements, which I'm really not a fan of, didn't exactly understand the utility of the free roam, as the actions could have very well been narrated, for example going to the bathroom you could have said well after training I will hit the shower and then the scene where the purple haired girl fingers herself plays, simple as that.

For the future releases, I am hoping that you don't take the criticism you can read on this forum too personal and harshly neither the stars attributed so far to your game, the best would be for me to get to know the LI (the girls that don't care whether you play or not basketball) and have some H scenes, concerning the basketball team it would be wise to put an end to the hazing and the carnet stuff, it doesn't make sense, people can easily walk out of it during their first week at Uni, no need to drag it longer that necessary.

Let us know the girls, we spent too much time with the team and the crazy room mate, that the '' gay'' tag wouldn't be far fetched, for a first episode it doesn't lack in general substance, but it lacks substance where required. Try to reduce the game size, many completed games are smaller in size than your first episode.

And last what might catch the interest of the players between some romance in addition to lewd moments and a game of basketball, is definitely not the latter. I say that as a basketball fan, try to invest your time and efforts where the players will notice it most. The menu looks great but if the game doesn't have anything to show, what is it then for.
Thanks again Effx for presenting your game, there are a certainly lot of areas of improvement, but you have the basis for your game, now its up to you to tell YOUR story to which the player relates to !

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You gotta play it now .. the sandbox is quite empty and you end it fairly quickly.
Only content is in the dorm room and the gym if you get that job.
Clicking the eye highlights the zones to click for the render scavenger hunt.
Moving through the worls is not like the walking simulators, you got
places featured in your phone and go to them from there.
I haven't played the game as I really loathe the sandbox tag, but I might pick it up in the future.

But to the Dev, keep it up man. Making a game isn't easy, and making something a little bit "different" (the funny shower scene stuff) is ballsy because of how bent out of shape so many users on this site get. So often, anytime anything even remotely gay, NTR, whatever happens, they flip out as if you desecrated a family members grave.

Keep on keepin' on man.
Now is the time to experiment and tell all the funky business that you found odd,
offputting or generally cumbersome and discouriging to keep the open mind you need
to explore the game and have fun.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow .. Smallville .. those were the days you could crush hard on the hotties,
really missed a lotta action between all those long talks to lex.

Now we have all these babes who actually get to go at it BADIK style deep diving into the hazing.

This game be pretty wacky already with the antics between MC and his roomie,
all of those scenes in his head we get to see and also his perspective,
they give MC some depth, surely something better than that ninja guy for the babes to jump on.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
That is exactly what i was thinking while playing this.. but i dont mind that this is basically based off it. At least I have the walkthrough in my head lol. Can't wait for the Pocket Pussy content.
Thad as his crusty pocket pussy lol.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
5) Added tag - Multiple protagonist
For me the MC is one, so the multiple protagonist tag doesn't sound good to me. Will it be possible to prevent the other "protagonists" other than the MC from having sex scenes with the LIs? (not avoid seeing them, prevent them from happening)

- Scenes that everyone thought were too gay can be skipped.
- Sex scenes with other main characters from the game can now be skipped. (Dream BJ)
I would prefer if they were avoidable, that is, they don't happen.

Even if it's a dream, I'd rather the MC doesn't have it.

- Mini games can be skipped with minimal reward. And the difficulty level in basketball practice mode will be revised towards easier.
I like not having to do the minigames. As long as there are no negative effects not doing them, it works for me

Dec 9, 2020
Well tried to give the game a chance... but...
Floater in the bathroom, and I don't mean the nasty kind, I mean the mc is levitating while standing by the urinal.

Lecture hall scene, you supposedly get to do a dream option, but it isn't really there as the previous click on boob scene in the bathroom. You only get to the option to click back or skip... well clicking back did nothing, had nothing else to click on, so you have to click on skip, that leads to your "friend" getting a handie from the teacher.... how the fuck am I as the MC is seeing his dream? or am I dreaming about him getting a handie from the teacher?

Also no point in having no rollback on choices, you can just bring up the menu, click on main then load, not exactly a hard counter to your choices, just adding a layer of annoyance to the player.

Reactions: qaywsx
2.60 star(s) 27 Votes