motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It's my understanding you are somewhat new at this (VN development) and perhaps basketball is not something you are native to? This is a "visual" novel. The average division 1 college basketball player is 6' 4". The players (including the MC) appear to be about 5'10" in your renders. I do think you have a decent start and some fairly witty banter so far. I read the comments and reviews and it seems that you take constructive criticism well. So, that is my intent here... to simply point out that, generally, basketball players are TALL people. Just sayin'.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

basketball is not something you are native to
Creating the game I realized that not everyone can like it. After all, all people are different and all have their own certain expectations of the game.
Think of this game as a comedy by the main plot
Next episodes will feature basketball game mechanics. A real match against the other team. The first episode only has a little practice.
Yes I will correct their growth in the next chapter and also reveal their positions.

Reactions: motseer

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
As for future tags, it's hard to say yet, but in any case you (players) will decide what content you want to see.
Would like to know I don't want to sink my actual time into playing just to have forced ntr/sharing/swinging come up to ruin it for me?
I like to be rewarded for the time I spend playing so watching someone else having sex with my LI/future LI is not fun for me so unless I can avoid that kind of content not just skip I'll move on and play something that doesn't force me to do or see something I don't like.

I want mc having sex with the LI's if I'm spending my actual time and trying to make the right dialog choices then I want mc to be having sex not watching someone else who hasn't done any of the things that I have having sex with my LI's especially if I have to wait several updates before we even get to have vaginal sex?

Thank you for your time

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Would like to know I don't want to sink my actual time into playing just to have forced ntr/sharing/swinging come up to ruin it for me?
I like to be rewarded for the time I spend playing so watching someone else having sex with my LI/future LI is not fun for me so unless I can avoid that kind of content not just skip I'll move on and play something that doesn't force me to do or see something I don't like.

I want mc having sex with the LI's if I'm spending my actual time and trying to make the right dialog choices then I want mc to be having sex not watching someone else who hasn't done any of the things that I have having sex with my LI's especially if I have to wait several updates before we even get to have vaginal sex?

Thank you for your time
i asked for clarification on if they will be skippable or avoidable and he said they would be avoidable

Reactions: Wildbill5150

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
- Sex scenes with other main characters from the game can now be skipped. (Dream BJ)
  • Make that avoidable. Skipping is not enough in these matters. Everything where someone other than the MC does things with women is always better to immediately set it as avoidable if the player wants to. Skipping is completely pointless in these things, because the crap happens in the background.

- Mini games can be skipped with minimal reward. And the difficulty level in basketball practice mode will be revised towards easier.
  • The same thing. This is one of the most hated features in games. If the player wants to play mini-games, he gets them from somewhere other than these games. Avoidable would be the best option of all and without penalty.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Can't finish playing. So much crap that I just can't handle. I couldn't go to the end even with the ctrl button. This game would be a hell of a lot better if everything written down there went behind the avoidable button.

- 1 protagonist is always better than multi. Here, there is always the danger that those multi prots will make each other a cuck and the game is already ruined. Even now, Simon got too much screen time, especially with women.
- Minigames. Although they can be skipped, they still take up unnecessary game time.
- other men with women. NEVER
- sandbox in the middle of the game. NOT LIKE THIS
- In a few places, I definitely felt a bit gay. NOT LIKE THIS. A fucking big turn off.

I can't say anything else, since I couldn't finish the game once.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So now maybe I can get to the end of this game, when the vast majority of the horrors have been eliminated or fixed.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Thank you for compiling all of that, Canto Forte. I confess; I did miss at least one of those comments (the one about height correction). I actually do like basketball, I do like the story so far, and I do think the dev is doing everyhing possible to improve the story; hence the attempt at constructive criticism about something I tend to notice.

2.60 star(s) 27 Votes