NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
2,7 GB for 1st episode? How many renders are there?
1300ish, it's not a usual-sized v.1. 2.7GB is not much to complain about (other than lack of loli side chars and incest), imagine if it was 10GB+ because they were all 4k instead of 1080p. Or 50-100GB because it was more animations than still renders like Heather's Home And Dad's Dead (if only all AVN's were mostly animated).

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
looks interesting...
another basketball themed college game?

But like someone said will this game have a harem? or have something like mc gets to bang all the girls then in the end have to choose 1 which i fucking hate LOL. So in terms of relationships how that works here? Single LIs? Throuples? etc?

have not played it yet but it looks interesting.

no sharing or ntr here right dev? Like girls banging other dudes or the whole team....

no plans to add that in the future? (hope not)

Reactions: punisher2099

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So I'll try quickly answer to your questions.

At the moment the game is well enough balanced and with some strategy you can see most of the content. But of course you can't get the points of all the girls with different interests in one playthrough.
But can we end in a relationship with all the LIs in a single game or are we going to have to discard some?

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Quite good for start, but need to work on animations more to make them smooth and more realistic. Also there should be moans during animations for sure. But in general I liked the game (y)

Lennir

Jan 9, 2018
The models are nice. but I stopt playingt after I couldn´t find the first and seconed "you can dream".I´m sure i´m just to stuipid to find them. and I don´t like games where i have to build stats to see content. and by building them wrong I loose much of H scen. but i understand where the dev is going in this game. wish you a lot success with this game

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Girls look lovely but gameplay is just annoying, someone should make a cheat mod.

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
I love when there is a MC character shaping in the game but the mechanics here are totally distorted. The previous choices should not limit the next one, it should be the others (mainly female characters) who react differently on a protagonist depending how he behaves or what he is like. Also some choices are quite artificial just to forcibly match with the 4 main traits.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
I'm stuck on Riona's first gallery pic whereshe's masturbating on the bench. Been searching for a solid 10 minutes and have no clue where it is :rolleyes:

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
What do you click on when talking to the librarian? tia Nm. I found it. Got really luck. Clasp next to hand on her chin if anyone else is looking for it.

2.60 star(s) 26 Votes