VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forbidden Desires [v0.4 Part1 Public] [Forbidden Link Games]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I'm enjoying this one immensely. Contains pretty much all my favourite fetishes. I hope it get's a lot of attention so dev is encouraged to continue it. One more great update and I'll have to pop over to SS and support it myself.

Reactions: KenneX

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I would like to know if definitely at the end of the game the MC will only be able to have a romantic relationship with one of the LIs.

And, if so, if all the sex scenes that don't include the LI that the MC will end the game with can be avoided.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not the way I do it :cool:
You missed the thumbs up he gave.

He was liking it.

We know he likes cocks, now we know he likes a mass cock orgy.

We're learning new things about him today, I like learning about people.

Probably be better if he moved along to find a game he would enjoy rather than whining at one with optional content he didn't need to see.

I think giving 2 choices must have confused him.

Probably due to lack of cock.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

He was liking it.

Probably be better if he moved along to find a game he would enjoy rather than whining at one with optional content he didn't need to see.

It would be hypocritical of me to hold his love of cocks against him, cocks are awesome*

* The problem is what they're attached to

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
Downloaded for Futa/trans tag, deleted it because there's no way all those girls are 18+!

Come on guys, what's wrong with MILFs?
(y)(y)(y)

He was liking it.

In heterosexual sex there is a man and a woman, penis and vagina, are you insinuating that being heterosexual is gay?:ROFLMAO:hahaha ......... lol. I just said that lesbian sex is boring.... so boring "sex"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In heterosexual sex there is a man and a woman, penis and vagina, are you insinuating that being heterosexual is gay?:ROFLMAO:hahaha ......... lol. I just said that lesbian sex is boring.... so boring "sex"
You're missing the point.

You don't want to see 2 women have sex but you do want to see a man and a woman have sex.

You said it yourself you need to see cock to make sex fun.

Reactions: Deckard81
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes