VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forbidden Desires [v0.4 Part1 Public] [Forbidden Link Games]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
It's great to see so much activity in this thread over the last day and a bit, I'm glad that this update seems to be having a mostly positive reception.

Now about some of the topics I've seen brought up. First, Max is not a virgin no matter if trans content is on or off. However there are two virgins in the game atm, one is Lynne and the other hasn't been revealed in the game yet so I don't want to spoil it. If Max not being a virgin is a deal-breaker than I'm sorry, I guess you could say she's emotionally a virgin. In that she has never had sex with someone whom she has strong emotional feelings towards, like her father.

Also Essie is always trans, even if trans content is turned off. Again if this is a deal-breaker, I'm sorry. I don't know where that idea came from tbh, I thought it was pretty clear that she will always be trans. You just won't see or be involved with her sexually.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I do ask if you intend to just come into the thread to post your 'funny XD' takes on the game which, if you had played even 10 minutes of the game, you would know are false. Please just don't. Anyway, the next update is already being worked on. I hope you all look forward to it and I hate saying this but please consider subbing to my , it'll really help me out and would speed up game dev.
"She's emotionally a virgin"
Hahaha damn, that phrase is pure poetry

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That game is great, finaly we get an incest game that can be crazy enough but which can also progress not too slow neither not too fast.
Just the right pace, the relations are not rushed and the MC is not in constant denial as it is often the case.
We are not really surprised by that incest thing when we learn that it was a long existing family tradition!!;)
We could have been surprised by the MC's quite quick acceptance if we did not learned that.
But once we know more about that fucking family, we understand and nothing seems strange anymore.
And by the way Maxine is killing me, she's so sweet, sexy, sensual and beautiful, i love her ! :love:

Reactions: RkyMtnChi

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
It's great to see so much activity in this thread over the last day and a bit, I'm glad that this update seems to be having a mostly positive reception.

Now about some of the topics I've seen brought up. First, Max is not a virgin no matter if trans content is on or off. However there are two virgins in the game atm, one is Lynne and the other hasn't been revealed in the game yet so I don't want to spoil it. If Max not being a virgin is a deal-breaker than I'm sorry, I guess you could say she's emotionally a virgin. In that she has never had sex with someone whom she has strong emotional feelings towards, like her father.

Also Essie is always trans, even if trans content is turned off. Again if this is a deal-breaker, I'm sorry. I don't know where that idea came from tbh, I thought it was pretty clear that she will always be trans. You just won't see or be involved with her sexually.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I do ask if you intend to just come into the thread to post your 'funny XD' takes on the game which, if you had played even 10 minutes of the game, you would know are false. Please just don't. Anyway, the next update is already being worked on. I hope you all look forward to it and I hate saying this but please consider subbing to my , it'll really help me out and would speed up game dev.
I really like your game, and figured what you said regarding characters etc was right anyway from playing it, i wish i could afford to sub but can't right now (moving very soon), so financially i can't right now, but hopefully after i move and get settled.
Keep up the good work :)

manman232

Feb 19, 2018
Thank you for the update! I'm glad that the auto advancing lines are gone and the scenes are better in this update. I gotta say that the teasing and tension between scenes are better too.

Honestly can't believe how much things have improved in one update.
Keep it up! And thank you again for making the game

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Alright. So far, at least everything has changed well and none of those tough fetishes are forced. It's always a good sign. This route helper is a damn good thing. Because there are rarely games where the player likes everything and all the characters. Now, if this line holds, then this could be a pretty good game.

Negatives: If there is a trans button you can block all trans events. It should then delete ALL trans content. Not just what is connected to the MC. That is, if there is any trans content in the future, then the dev has done a completely useless job at that point. That's where it's the reason many people leave the game. In other words, the buttons are not only partially made, but they should be made for the whole content of that thing. Example: Games do not only partially remove NTR. If it is removed from certain paths, it is removed completely and not only partially. This is just a hint that it might piss on your ankles.

EDIT: Another thing that went unnoticed is that fucking camgirl thing that max does. I don’t enjoy anything about the daughter sharing herself online. If it becomes even more material, then I might press the ignore button before the rage starts to rise too much. I don’t care if her friend does it, but anger rises right away if my own daughter does it.

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I think it's more of 'catch-em-all' thing: players who like to see Max have sex, can watch her with the MC and (in a different save) with Essie.
Maybe? Seems like a weird way to go about it since there's no way to know it's going to lead to these scenes and normally when you make it clear you're not interested they become background characters in vns like this.

Lasse.9

Jan 11, 2019
i turned down Essie(i'm not interested in her), and i turn down Max(not interested in her either), but i still have to watch them hook up at the end. doesn't make sense.

turn down girl A + turn down girl B = watch girl A and B hook up
that is the creators logic.
that is a stupid logic.
should at least have been skippable.

Also can the mc get his shit together.
to put it plainly he's such a fucking pussy. many of the mcs' in these games are.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
i turned down Essie(i'm not interested in her), and i turn down Max(not interested in her either), but i still have to watch them hook up at the end. doesn't make sense.

that is a stupid logic.

to put it plainly he's such a fucking pussy. many of the mcs' in these games are.
To be fair he's much less of a pussy than in several other games i've played, where for over a year and in some cases many many updates later he'd done nothing, the MC was fighting in his inner dialogue about how bad it is, and what am i doing? etc etc
so far this has had 2 releases and he's already getting some action, you really can't complain about that.

Reactions: BigDaddy316

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021

that is a stupid logic.

You did not start the game from the beginning and selected TRANS OFF. That way you won't see anything they do and then there will be no choice for that Essies either because it's automatically OFF.

Mar 4, 2022
Maybe? Seems like a weird way to go about it since there's no way to know it's going to lead to these scenes and normally when you make it clear you're not interested they become background characters in vns like this.
Lasse.9823
Honestly, it was an oversight to not give the player a choice before the Essie/Max scene. This is something that will be fixed and if any scenes like this happen in the future, there will always be a choice.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
If Max not being a virgin is a deal-breaker than I'm sorry, I guess you could say she's emotionally a virgin.
thomas-it-was-time-for-thomas-to-leave.gif
In that she has never had sex with someone whom she has strong emotional feelings towards
C'mon man you're making it even worse by saying that. Do you really think people are gonna feel better to know that she never loved anyone and only fucked around?

Mar 4, 2022
View attachment 1761138

C'mon man you're making it even worse by saying that. Do you really think people are gonna feel better to know that she never loved anyone and only fucked around?
As I said if that is something that people aren't okay with they can just go away and not play my game. They aren't people I want to play my game, that's it. I enjoy using this forum and being able to get feedback from it. However, the number of obvious trolls, who weirdly have no interest in the game but are always watching this thread and seemingly playing every update, have made it so I will no longer be replying to people after this. The only posts I'll make are if there is an update. If you want to actually ask me something, feel free to message me directly.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes