VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forbidden Desires [v0.4 Part1 Public] [Forbidden Link Games]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's great to see so much activity in this thread over the last day and a bit, I'm glad that this update seems to be having a mostly positive reception.

Now about some of the topics I've seen brought up. First, Max is not a virgin no matter if trans content is on or off. However there are two virgins in the game atm, one is Lynne and the other hasn't been revealed in the game yet so I don't want to spoil it. If Max not being a virgin is a deal-breaker than I'm sorry, I guess you could say she's emotionally a virgin. In that she has never had sex with someone whom she has strong emotional feelings towards, like her father.

Also Essie is always trans, even if trans content is turned off. Again if this is a deal-breaker, I'm sorry. I don't know where that idea came from tbh, I thought it was pretty clear that she will always be trans. You just won't see or be involved with her sexually.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I do ask if you intend to just come into the thread to post your 'funny XD' takes on the game which, if you had played even 10 minutes of the game, you would know are false. Please just don't. Anyway, the next update is already being worked on. I hope you all look forward to it and I hate saying this but please consider subbing to my , it'll really help me out and would speed up game dev.
Thanks for the clarification. Just one question. Will it be possible to be in a relationship with Essie without her being sexual involved with the other girls?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
It's great to see so much activity in this thread over the last day and a bit, I'm glad that this update seems to be having a mostly positive reception.

Now about some of the topics I've seen brought up. First, Max is not a virgin no matter if trans content is on or off. However there are two virgins in the game atm, one is Lynne and the other hasn't been revealed in the game yet so I don't want to spoil it. If Max not being a virgin is a deal-breaker than I'm sorry, I guess you could say she's emotionally a virgin. In that she has never had sex with someone whom she has strong emotional feelings towards, like her father.

Also Essie is always trans, even if trans content is turned off. Again if this is a deal-breaker, I'm sorry. I don't know where that idea came from tbh, I thought it was pretty clear that she will always be trans. You just won't see or be involved with her sexually.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I do ask if you intend to just come into the thread to post your 'funny XD' takes on the game which, if you had played even 10 minutes of the game, you would know are false. Please just don't. Anyway, the next update is already being worked on. I hope you all look forward to it and I hate saying this but please consider subbing to my , it'll really help me out and would speed up game dev.
Don't worry about it, no one complained about Max not being a virgin, she's 21 ffs... A quick search with the word "virgin" will show you it's just that one guy insisting she is, because he clearly didn't understand how the "trans switch" works, and thought it magically removes Essie's dick...

I have a serious question though. Is this game going to have at least one woman who's single and not bisexual or lesbian? It's ok if you want to make them all bi, to each his own, I'm honestly just curious at this point.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020

Thank you for clearing that out. Hopefully there won't be more discussion about it. I have to admit, that I misunderstood some things, that are now clear: I assumed turning trans off, would resulting in Essie being a woman and therefor Max being a virgin (would this outcome personally prefered, but fuck it, I will or will not deal with it as it is). Sorry about misunderstanding it. Also, I assumed that some content would not be happening if avoided, but if it's still happening but just not shown, again, I will or will not deal it myself, no sweats or hard feelings.
Don't worry about it, no one complained about Max not being a virgin, she's 21 ffs... A quick search with the word "virgin" will show you it's just that one guy insisting she is, because he clearly didn't understand how the "trans switch" works, and thought it magically removes Essie's dick...

I have a serious question though. Is this game going to have at least one woman who's single and not bisexual or lesbian? It's ok if you want to make them all bi, to each his own, I'm honestly just curious at this point.
If you referring to me, I just guessed, I never insisted. Maybe it came wrong off, sorry for making it not more clear.

Mar 4, 2022

Yes, there will be. I have at least two planned for now that will be straight, one has already been introduced in Lucy and another will be in the next update. Lucy will be open to threesome stuff with other girls, but she won't be actively chasing after girls like some of the others and will avoid actively doing things with them in threesome scenes. The other planned girl will be a purely single LI route, she has zero interest in girls.

Also Badjourasmix it will be possible, yes.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Thanks for the feedback everyone, I do ask if you intend to just come into the thread to post your 'funny XD' takes on the game which, if you had played even 10 minutes of the game, you would know are false. Please just don't.
A very reasonable request, but just to manage your expectations, it will probably be a tall order. I can't count the number of threads I've seen where a game is tagged X, and someone felt the need to post: "A game with X? No thanks, I'm out!" Opinions are like assholes; everyone's got them, and some people just like to flaunt them at every opportunity.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yes, there will be. I have at least two planned for now that will be straight, one has already been introduced in Lucy and another will be in the next update. Lucy will be open to threesome stuff with other girls, but she won't be actively chasing after girls like some of the others and will avoid actively doing things with them in threesome scenes. The other planned girl will be a purely single LI route, she has zero interest in girls.

Also Badjourasmix it will be possible, yes.
I might give the next update a try then, to see if I'll like the new girl enough to ignore some "stuff", because so far the game is way too lesbian focused for a male protagonist one, for my tastes at least. I was mostly disappointed with Lynne's arc to be honest, because it was like she flipped the "lesbian switch" on, completely out of nowhere and now every single one of the family members would fuck each other without a second thought, even if you'd completely remove the MC, but anyway...
Good luck with your game, even if it might not be for me and thanks for the response!

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving the update, loving the flow of the story. Maxy's relationship with Essie isn't the earth shattering cataclysm that some thought it might be in my opinion and the option for a little trans play with them both sounds like double the fun!

Keep it the way you want it ForbiddenLinkGames. If people are bent out of shape about your vision for a good game, don't take too much notice and you do you. It's a brilliant ride so far!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I might give the next update a try then, to see if I'll like the new girl enough to ignore some "stuff", because so far the game is way too lesbian focused for a male protagonist one, for my tastes at least. I was mostly disappointed with Lynne's arc to be honest, because it was like she flipped the "lesbian switch" on, completely out of nowhere and now every single one of the family members would fuck each other without a second thought, even if you'd completely remove the MC, but anyway...
Good luck with your game, even if it might not be for me and thanks for the response!
Yeah since Lynne was presented as the innocent type, it felt that things moved a little too fast with her and Max and later the mc. Since there are already a lot of girls throwing themselves at the mc. It would've been cool to see either the aunt or Max slowly corrupting her. But her scenes were hot so I won't complain too much :LUL:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah since Lynne was presented as the innocent type, it felt that things moved a little too fast with her and Max and later the mc. Since there are already a lot of girls throwing themselves at the mc. It would've been cool to see either the aunt or Max slowly corrupting her. But her scenes were hot so I won't complain too much :LUL:
I was expecting her to figure out what's going on between Max and the MC (something like what happened when she almost caught them in bed together), confront her about it and then admit she has similar feelings for him or have Max realise she's more jealous than shocked and call her out or something like that, so even if they'd end up "together" it would still be more MC focused. Now (in my relatively "lesbian free" playthrough) it's like she settles for the MC, just because Max turned her down, which isn't exactly hot...
I get what you're saying about her scenes, but lesbian scenes do nothing for me and I generally don't like them when they don't involve the MC, more so when they happen behind his back, so the biggest part of her arc was more annoying for me than hot, since you pretty much have to turn down 3 lesbian interactions, before you get a chance for one with her and the MC.

My "test" to see if a game with a male MC is actually more focused in lesbian content is this:
Remove the MC completely from the story and see if it still works and if every main girl will still end up in a relationship with someone, without changing anything else in the story. If that's the case, the MC usually feels like a third wheel to me. That's why I didn't like the whole "to get a threesome the girls will have to already be in a relationship with each other" thing. It will always feel like the MC is a third party to me.
I'm not complaining or critiquing by the way, it's just my personal preference. I know a lot of people think "girl on girl" is hot, no matter the context and that's completely fine. To each his own.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hahahaha Max virgin?, which path is that?, Max's vagina has the same elasticity as an 80 year old lady
I don't quite think you know how vagina's work.

She's only ever been with 1 person and regardless of the size of insertion, in this case Essie isn't big at all, afterwards the vagina shrinks back down to it's original size.

As for being elasticy ... that is the whole point to them. They are designed to pop out babies afterall.

If a guy is having issues with a girl during sex and feel like she's too slack, that's probably because they have a micro cock.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Since you liked my comment from before (back in EP 1), I suggest you give it a try now, the Dev changed how the "goth girl" acted back in Episode 1, and you might like it now. But still, proceed carefully.
She is still fucking with the bff?

Dec 11, 2021
Hi

Nice set up... reminded me of Parental Love, 2 daughters, sister background story...

Will this get some Harem tag later on or is a triangle the most?

Trans is not mine, kept it activated but it is not yet bothering, hope I still can avoid sex.
I also don't like sharing etc. I don't want to say there is ntr, but at the moment everybody seems to do it with everybody and the MC is not the main sex contact... (max tries to keep mc main now, which I appreciate) even the fun between the sisters could be ntr if you are really sensible, because the MC does not know about it... :D

for me it was still ok for now. no bad feelings, hope in the end you are fucking everybody and are not just cucked and the idiot.. haha...

Regards

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Too fast huh ? I didn't mind because Lynne seemed to be the kind of super affectionate gal that would fully fall for her crush, in in this case MC and Max.

Also it was super cute so I didn't mind.

Reactions: Maverick1965
Dec 11, 2021
I also tried now the full self-cockblock route... what happens if this continues? Is everybody still fooling around with everybody and the MC is sitting at home wanking? :D

Reactions: NakkiMuki

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Alrighty. Only at the start of the beach scene, but it's annoying, so I have to say it. You're; it's a word that exists, it's a contraction of 'you are' it is not YOUR. Can't even say they need to learn the diff tween your and you're, since you're hasn't been used once, much less wrongly. Also, they're/there/their. Preemptively. Spell checks ain't enough. Proof read stuff.

Reactions: gibbonraver
Dec 11, 2021
Alrighty. Only at the start of the beach scene, but it's annoying, so I have to say it. You're; it's a word that exists, it's a contraction of 'you are' it is not YOUR. Can't even say they need to learn the diff tween your and you're, since you're hasn't been used once, much less wrongly. Also, they're/there/their. Preemptively. Spell checks ain't enough. Proof read stuff.
LOL yes! this I forgot to say as well.. you can just search and replace 100% of the your with you're :D

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I don't quite think you know how vagina's work.

She's only ever been with 1 person and regardless of the size of insertion, in this case Essie isn't big at all, afterwards the vagina shrinks back down to it's original size.

As for being elasticy ... that is the whole point to them. They are designed to pop out babies afterall.

If a guy is having issues with a girl during sex and feel like she's too slack, that's probably because they have a micro cock.
This is why I love you. You tell it like it is, and make me laugh in the process.

I agree with not only this, but your comment earlier about how much this has changed with just a few tweaks. I am one who is not a fan of that nasty three letter tag, but I would say now I feel a lot more confident after this update that it will not rear it's head.

Again, thank you for bringing a smile to my face Avaron, always love your posts :)

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes