VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forbidden Desires [v0.4 Part1 Public] [Forbidden Link Games]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

manman232

Feb 19, 2018
As I said if that is something that people aren't okay with they can just go away and not play my game. They aren't people I want to play my game, that's it. I enjoy using this forum and being able to get feedback from it. However, the number of obvious trolls, who weirdly have no interest in the game but are always watching this thread and seemingly playing every update, have made it so I will no longer be replying to people after this. The only posts I'll make are if there is an update. If you want to actually ask me something, feel free to message me directly.
I think Max not being a virgin makes sense. She's the "Rebel" type. So keep it up. It fits the Character. I think the character that is similar to Max in my mind is Elena from DMD. She wasn't a virgin too. and she's also the "Rebel/Bad Girl" type

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Seems to me we should just reject Max and reject Essie and let them have their own fun while pining for MC as he has fun with the rest of the girls...

Have Max turn down Lynne, Lynne turn down Max, Dad turn down Max twice & turn down Essie. Turn off Trans Scenes and you won't see Essie fucking Max, she should just be a non romanceable character now.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Seems to me we should just reject Max and reject Essie and let them have their own fun while pining for MC as he has fun with the rest of the girls...

Have Max turn down Lynne, Lynne turn down Max, Dad turn down Max twice & turn down Essie. Turn off Trans Scenes and you won't see Essie fucking Max, she should just be a non romanceable character now.
problem is , 99% of the time when you do that in a VN you still see the fucking scenes.. which is... moronic to me.. if I've said no to a LI why the hell am I still shown her scenes?
you want 1 LI VN?awesome, your choice (general you used in all my phrases by the way, from dev to player) but don't force me to see them doing anything after I've turned them down.
I would love it if devs would actually do that, but no, most of the times, we still see what X LI(which we turned down) does...

Reactions: BallerTime

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
problem is , 99% of the time when you do that in a VN you still see the fucking scenes.. which is... moronic to me.. if I've said no to a LI why the hell am I still shown her scenes?
you want 1 LI VN?awesome, your choice (general you used in all my phrases by the way, from dev to player) but don't force me to see them doing anything after I've turned them down.
I would love it if devs would actually do that, but no, most of the times, we still see what X LI(which we turned down) does...
Nope, my solution kills it all!
You lose Max but at least you don't have to watch her with anybody else. Turning off trans removes any scene containing Essie's dick or Max & Essie getting busy...

I like Max the best but I will live without her by getting the waitress (and make her call me Daddy!)...

Last edited:
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

manman232

Feb 19, 2018

Yeah go for it. Why stop at non-romanceable? There should be a route to advocate for no sex at all. in any capacity! that applies for everyone!. The "End of Man" route to slowly dwindle human population. But you alone as the root of the eradication of man is granted immortality and try to fuck aliens now. which will be the sequel of this game "Forbidden Poons"

But on a serious note I do get that if you sa no to trans content. Hopefully it gets fixed on the next update.
OR
I've seen this in a few games here and there where when players say no to Trans but Devs still wants to use the scenes they have a Trans Version of the character or a Female version of the character.

Last edited:

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
All you have to do is put TRANS OFF and you won't see anything Max and Essie do. At the same time, the Essien Dick material is also removed. Max is still with you. If you don't like g2g, you can prevent her from playing with her sister. After that, you don’t see them doing anything to each other.

Reactions: KiraJames

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
I just wanna say that I really like the models in this game. They're not really hyper realistic like some games go for, but among other games with similar graphics, it's pulled off very well. Usually when I see a main character with a beard, or any character with a beard really, in a game like this, I absolutely hate it because the texture is hideous and their face looks like some kind of misshapen goblin. Here the facial textures are smooth enough that I don't find them annoying to look at.

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
That stuff with Max really put me off, she was the one I was most interested in but not anymore, also not interested in Essie's brother's sloppy seconds. This game is written like a harem game yet the dev says you are meant to be with only one which makes no sense especially when your sister is literally throwing her daughter at you so she can watch. You could also see potential for 3-way daughter/niece or 4-way daughter/daughter/niece action or even 5-way sister/daughter/daughter/niece action...
i really hate games that let you have only one LI per run, it's not fun to play the game 6 times just to get a few new scenes.

Mar 4, 2022
Update 0.3 (Day 3) Is Complete!
Finally, the update is done. I can only apologize for the delays that have occurred during the development of this update, however certain IRL issues are unavoidable.

Anyway, the update will start to be released from today to the highest tier subscribers. Then over the next week or so, it will become available to each tier as they should get it. With the public release being a week from this Sunday (12th of June).

With this update, I'll only be providing the compressed version for download. There are a few reasons for this, the first is that the uncompressed version is simply massive now at 2.5gb. Another reason being that I personally cannot tell the difference between the images in either version. If you really want the uncompressed version, please leave a comment and I'll provide it if there is enough want for it.

I think that's really everything I have to say about the update, the usual stuff of minor fixes to some grammar/spelling in the previous update has occurred. Also, this update includes around 350 new renders, featuring most of the girls.

Anyway, I hope you guys are looking forward to playing the update when it becomes public. As always thank you so much for the support, it blows me away all the time that people are helping me make this game be made. Thank you.

Also, I saw the post about there being a lack of updates on my subscribestar page. This is untrue, subscribestar has just been very flaky recently. In fact, the last public post that is actually shown to the public is from the 4th of April. However, I have been making a post at least once a week, sometimes twice, since I made my page. I don't know if this will ever be resolved, but until it hopefully is I have made a free follower tier on my page. This will allow you to see all the public posts that haven't been showing up. I am looking into setting up an itch.io page, just as a secondary place to post public updates.

Also here are some direct links to public posts that I have made:

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Update 0.3 (Day 3) Is Complete!
Finally, the update is done. I can only apologize for the delays that have occurred during the development of this update, however certain IRL issues are unavoidable.

Anyway, the update will start to be released from today to the highest tier subscribers. Then over the next week or so, it will become available to each tier as they should get it. With the public release being a week from this Sunday (12th of June).

With this update, I'll only be providing the compressed version for download. There are a few reasons for this, the first is that the uncompressed version is simply massive now at 2.5gb. Another reason being that I personally cannot tell the difference between the images in either version. If you really want the uncompressed version, please leave a comment and I'll provide it if there is enough want for it.

I think that's really everything I have to say about the update, the usual stuff of minor fixes to some grammar/spelling in the previous update has occurred. Also, this update includes around 350 new renders, featuring most of the girls.

Anyway, I hope you guys are looking forward to playing the update when it becomes public. As always thank you so much for the support, it blows me away all the time that people are helping me make this game be made. Thank you.

Also, I saw the post about there being a lack of updates on my subscribestar page. This is untrue, subscribestar has just been very flaky recently. In fact, the last public post that is actually shown to the public is from the 4th of April. However, I have been making a post at least once a week, sometimes twice, since I made my page. I don't know if this will ever be resolved, but until it hopefully is I have made a free follower tier on my page. This will allow you to see all the public posts that haven't been showing up. I am looking into setting up an itch.io page, just as a secondary place to post public updates.

Also here are some direct links to public posts that I have made:

I hope this game lasts till completion its great

Mar 4, 2022
Update 0.3 (Day3) Public Release!

LINKS
GoFile(WIN,Mac and Linux):
Racaty:
(WIN)
(MAC)
(LINUX)

Update Notes:
Added third day
350 new renders
Fixes made to grammar/spelling in prior days

As I said in my first post about this release, I'll only be providing the compressed image version of the game from now on. This is due to the expanding size of the game with each update, plus I personally do not see much difference between the two versions. If enough people want it though, I will give out the uncompressed version.

I hope everyone enjoys this update and looks forward to the next one, which hopefully won't be as long a wait. As always, your support means the world to me and lets me make this game. Thank you.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Downloaded for Futa/trans tag, deleted it because there's no way all those girls are 18+!

Come on guys, what's wrong with MILFs?
You mean a 40 year old woman who looks like she's 25 but has had 3-4 kids and no stretch marks or cesarian scars? Yeah everything in AVN's and Adult Games makes perfect sense doesn't it? :ROFLMAO:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
really cool game man. Also this thread just gives you such a big booster. Whenever you're down just come here and think that you could be one of the guys who care about 3d model not being a virgin,and you'll instantly feel better lmao
Really always amazes me how vocal the purity police get around here. Like y'all realize this is a smut forum right? Not every woman needs her hymen intact, this isn't some religious fundamentalist group.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes