VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forbidden Desires [v0.4 Part1 Public] [Forbidden Link Games]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
All that eldest daughter stuff will scare away the usual father daughter vanilla crowd yet it seems theres no plans to actually show any scenes with her and her bff and/or bffs brother? This is kinda an awkward scenario where both vanilla lovers and kinky shit lovers will be dissapointed.

Since a game with average visuals like this is very unlikely to successfully compete for attention in oversaturated vanilla games market, you might as well go all in on kinky stuff. Something like Maxine blowing mc while he watches a video of her getting spitroasted by her bff and bffs brother. :KEK:

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2022
Update 0.2 (Day2)
Links:

Tag Updates:
Please add lesbian, anal and sex toys.
Please remove kinetic novel since meaningful choices have been introduced with this update.

Update Notes:
This update introduces choices, these choices will determine who the MC can romance. Included in the update is a route helper, this is a walkthrough that you can choose to turn on and off when you start playing.

When you load up your save from the previous version, you will be presented with a few choices. One of these is for the route helper, the others are choices that have been added to the first day of the game to help you decide who you would like to romance. While it is perfectly fine to keep playing from your previous save, I would recommend starting a new game if you would like to experience any new scenes that have been introduced with the choices.

There has also been a multitude of fixes made to grammar and spelling issues that existed in the first version, included in these fixes is the removal of any auto-advancing lines. This was due to the fact that balancing when to advance was too much work and that time would be better spent on renders and writing the game.

Speaking of renders, in this update there are a total of 388 new renders. The majority of these are for the second day, with only 20 or so new renders in the first day for each choice. Something I would like to include in the future is animations, however that is something I am still learning and practicing and would only like to include if they are of a good enough quality.

Note: I would recommend playing from the start to experience the choices in full, however it is perfectly fine to start from your old save. You will be presented with the choices when you load it.

Thank you everyone for all your support, I can't believe that this many people have played my game. It's entirely optional, but if you have enjoyed it then please consider supporting the game on my .

ps. I don't know if this is the correct way to post an update since I haven't done it before but I did report this post as an update, so please inform me if it is incorrect.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Update 0.2 (Day2)
Links:

Tag Updates:
Please add lesbian, anal and sex toys.
Please remove kinetic novel since meaningful choices have been introduced with this update.

Update Notes:
This update introduces choices, these choices will determine who the MC can romance. Included in the update is a route helper, this is a walkthrough that you can choose to turn on and off when you start playing.

When you load up your save from the previous version, you will be presented with a few choices. One of these is for the route helper, the others are choices that have been added to the first day of the game to help you decide who you would like to romance. While it is perfectly fine to keep playing from your previous save, I would recommend starting a new game if you would like to experience any new scenes that have been introduced with the choices.

There has also been a multitude of fixes made to grammar and spelling issues that existed in the first version, included in these fixes is the removal of any auto-advancing lines. This was due to the fact that balancing when to advance was too much work and that time would be better spent on renders and writing the game.

Speaking of renders, in this update there are a total of 388 new renders. The majority of these are for the second day, with only 20 or so new renders in the first day for each choice. Something I would like to include in the future is animations, however that is something I am still learning and practicing and would only like to include if they are of a good enough quality.

Note: I would recommend playing from the start to experience the choices in full, however it is perfectly fine to start from your old save. You will be presented with the choices when you load it.

Thank you everyone for all your support, I can't believe that this many people have played my game. It's entirely optional, but if you have enjoyed it then please consider supporting the game on my .

ps. I don't know if this is the correct way to post an update since I haven't done it before but I did report this post as an update, so please inform me if it is incorrect.
The better way it is to post the links directly, like this

PC

Mac

Linux

PC compressed

Mac compressed

Linux compressed

Your changelog is better if it's more concise, the minimum would be something like this (I've based it off your update notes)

Changelog

+388 renders
added second day
added romance choices to first day

I've reported the post too

Reactions: bigphil963

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Played the new update and first off all: Thank you for a few things, that I want to point out. You cut that (at least for the harem/incest crowd stupid) scene with Max and her BFF about the BFFs brother out. I'm glad about it, because Max doesn't look like a slut anymore. It's way better like this, at least IMO. Also the ingame walkthrough is a great addition, the hints may be a bit overinformative, but better like this than with too less info. I like it. The relationship between the sisters may be a bit fast paced with certain choices, but that doesn't need to be a bad thing, if it feels natural and not forced for the sake of. The behavior from the MC to sleep on the couch after D2 didn't really make any sense, because we've got told that he normally always sleeps with Lynne and considering how much he has already done with Max, being embarrassed all of sudden didn't fit that well. But I get why it could be the better choice, even if you can clearly see, she is kinda sad about it (the starting sentences that get stopped and replaced with something understanding). But overall, I like the pace, I like the story so far. Will definitly keep an eye on it, and maybe drop some more thoughts throughout the development. Keep it up. (y)

ExMachinaEV

Nov 19, 2021
Played the new update and first off all: Thank you for a few things, that I want to point out. You cut that (at least for the harem/incest crowd stupid) scene with Max and her BFF about the BFFs brother out. I'm glad about it, because Max doesn't look like a slut anymore. It's way better like this, at least IMO. Also the ingame walkthrough is a great addition, the hints may be a bit overinformative, but better like this than with too less info. I like it. The relationship between the sisters may be a bit fast paced with certain choices, but that doesn't need to be a bad thing, if it feels natural and not forced for the sake of. The behavior from the MC to sleep on the couch after D2 didn't really make any sense, because we've got told that he normally always sleeps with Lynne and considering how much he has already done with Max, being embarrassed all of sudden didn't fit that well. But I get why it could be the better choice, even if you can clearly see, she is kinda sad about it (the starting sentences that get stopped and replaced with something understanding). But overall, I like the pace, I like the story so far. Will definitly keep an eye on it, and maybe drop some more thoughts throughout the development. Keep it up. (y)
Max doesn't look like a slut anymore?, what?, she still looks the same, the game changed 6 renders?. It's annoying that the 3 letter tag isn't added ( /planned tags) clearly is.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Alright, played this Episode and the fixes for the end of Episode 1 are pretty good, Maxine isn't a blatant whore anymore, and mostly just interested in the MC. Cool stuff.

Also, the Maxine and Lynne scenes (In Ep 2) are very cute

Last edited:
Reactions: bigphil963
May 7, 2021
Luckily, I read the comments before I downloaded it. Good luck with your game Dev. It's just not for me :cry:. It's a shame, the goth girl looked pretty good.
I haven't gotten a chance to play the update yet, but some in here seem to indicate it was a big step in the right direction so you might want to give it a try if you have some time to spare.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Luckily, I read the comments before I downloaded it. Good luck with your game Dev. It's just not for me :cry:. It's a shame, the goth girl looked pretty good.
Since you liked my comment from before (back in EP 1), I suggest you give it a try now, the Dev changed how the "goth girl" acted back in Episode 1, and you might like it now. But still, proceed carefully.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Max doesn't look like a slut anymore?, what?, she still looks the same, the game changed 6 renders?. It's annoying that the 3 letter tag isn't added ( /planned tags) clearly is.
Turn off "futa option", I didn't see anything like that with futa option disabled.
The game is good, nothing new, nothing impressive but it's ok.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Looks like i'll have to replay from the beginning, the game just keeps crashing trying to load any saves from the previous version, all the ones i tried anyway.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Looks like i'll have to replay from the beginning, the game just keeps crashing trying to load any saves from the previous version, all the ones i tried anyway.
Some stuff from the first release was changed.

altmas66

May 4, 2020
please, if it is not much problem for the development of your game, make the futa and ntr optional and (at least for the main Lis). I like it very much the game but futa and ntr content, at least for me, it is a downer. thank you!

Reactions: Teddy 369

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
please, if it is not much problem for the development of your game, make the futa and ntr optional and (at least for the main Lis). I like it very much the game but futa and ntr content, at least for me, it is a downer. thank you!
If you'd played it before making your post you'd know that trans is the very first optional content and ntr doesn't exist.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
There's no NTR or FUTA tags, only Trans option in the game at the start, from what i've seen

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes