• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm confused. Is there an evil queen and an evil king? :unsure:

I did play ch-1 but can't remember those details.
I can see now about the reviews on the dialogue it is kind of childish.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Transformation stands for becoming a monster or some other creature.
yeah but who transforms ?? the MC ??

is it sexual ??

like a woman turning into a demon/succubus or growing her boobs hit way differently than a goblin enemy turning into an ogre or a troll by powering up (for instance)

Reactions: libertypics

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'm confused. Is there an evil queen and an evil king? :unsure:

I did play ch-1 but can't remember those details.
I can see now about the reviews on the dialogue it is kind of childish.
The reviews aren't fair, the game is what it is. Just pure vanilla like their other game. Which is pretty common among games with high production values. Forget about strong kinks in these games because they are aimed to a broader audience on Steam.
I get that not everyone is into vanilla. Now shitting on a game because you can't sleep molest your relatives or whatever is a your problem thing, not the the game problem.
The renders and animations are top of the line. Seviceable fantasy story and hot models. So far is above average in its genre.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The reviews aren't fair, the game is what it is. Just pure vanilla like their other game. Which is pretty common among games with high production values. Forget about strong kinks in these games because they are aimed to a broader audience on Steam.
I get that not everyone is into vanilla. Now shitting on a game because you can't sleep molest your relatives or whatever is a your problem thing, not the the game problem.
The renders and animations are top of the line. Seviceabe fantasy story and hot models. So far is above average in its genre.
Umm... Thanks for the lecture on game types, I... guess. :confused: I would really like my question anwsered, which to me is a pretty simple question.
Have you played the game?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Umm... Thanks for the lecture on game types, I... guess. :confused: I would really like my question anwsered, which to me is a pretty simple question.
Have you played the game?
Yes, so far there is only a Queen but some hidden force is behind the cultists. Maybe that's your Demon King, who knows?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Yes, so far there is only a Queen but some hidden force is behind the cultists. Maybe that's your Demon King. Who knows?
The dialogue mentions a demon king many times like he's known to them. I'm just trying to clarify if the dialogue is wrong and the dev meant Queen instead of King.
I'm a proof reader so this doubt drives me nuts. :giggle: I'll go back start at the begainning.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The dialogue mentions a demon king many times like he's known to them. I'm just trying to clarify if the dialogue is wrong and the dev meant Queen instead of King.
I'm a proof reader so this doubt drives me nuts. :giggle: I'll go back start at the begainning.
When the MC mentions the Queen the demon girl says something like "so you know", like you know the big bad Demon is a She not a He, or that's what I understand. Maybe I'm wrong, only read the chapter once.

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
Can we skip the game's request to leave a review ? Do we have to go through it to play chapter 2 ? I can't play the game because of this, it's really annoying this way of forcing us to take steps to prevent us from playing and opening web pages without our consent...

Edit : Okay, I was still able to play after several attempts, but the process is still very unpleasant and intrusive.

Reactions: Elhemeer

feraldrago

Jun 7, 2017
Really impressed with the game so far..not sure if it's just me, but there is way too much dialogue during the sex scenes.

It seemed as if during every angle/scene/position change, there were full sentences while the characters were going at it lol. If I had to give it a percentage regarding the amount, I would give it about 80%, I would prefer around 25%, they could simply be replaced by moans/noises, etc for a more natural presentation.

Anyone share a similar opinion? Otherwise, it was pretty cool playing in browser as well - looking forward to future releases!

Last edited:
Reactions: Azeroth67000

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Just played chapter 1.

A bit short, story is pretty generic.
Renders are nice.
Voicing is good, but (imo) wasted ressources.
Music is very backgroundish.

Also:
The German is a bit "clunky", some random stuff:

"The human capital" is not "das Humankapital" in German (that is almost comically wrong). More like "(Die) Hauptstadt der Menschen".

"If the oracle declares it, I cannot dispute it." would be better translated with "Wenn das Orakel es verkündigt, kann ich es nicht anfechten"

"I remember a time before the castle's arrival", "Schloss" is something fancy, better use "Burg" or "Festung".

"During the countless attempts my unit made at raiding the castle, we lost hundreds of lives each and every day." here "Hunderte von Menschen" would only make sense if only humans attacked the castle. If other races were included better use "Soldaten" or "Kämpfer" or even the old German word "Streiter".

Arlian It was I who was caught off guard. "Arlian Ich war derjenige, der unvorbereitet war." is the male version. The female version would be "Ich war diejenige, die unvorbereitet war."

Arlian Let us observe how it plans to escape. - "Arlian Beobachten wir, wie sie zu entkommen plant." That would be the female version (of the demon) if it is male (looks like it) it would be "Beobachten wir, wie er zu entkommen plant." I think that is the most fitting here.

Demon Queen Neither you, nor that elf, nor anyone who crosses your path. - Dämonenkönigin Weder Du, noch der Elf, noch irgendjemand, der Deinen Weg kreuzt." That is the male version (of elf), so unless it is because Demonspeech doesn't differ between genders it would be "Dämonenkönigin Weder Du, noch die Elfe, noch irgendjemand, der Deinen Weg kreuzt."

Mew156

Sep 21, 2023
Only 720p for Android is a shame. I haven't seen an Android with a screen less than 1080p in like 10 years, please make higher resolution versions for Android as well, thank you!

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
yeah but who transforms ?? the MC ??

is it sexual ??

like a woman turning into a demon/succubus or growing her boobs hit way differently than a goblin enemy turning into an ogre or a troll by powering up (for instance)
So far, a sexy female kinda transformed into a sexy creature.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Which is pretty common among games with high production values. Forget about strong kinks in these games because they are aimed to a broader audience on Steam. I get that not everyone is into vanilla. Now shitting on a game because you can't sleep molest your relatives or whatever is a your problem thing, not the the game problem.
The renders and animations are top of the line. Seviceable fantasy story and hot models. So far is above average in its genre.
That's what pisses me off man. With how much support the devs have, there's so much capacity to make their games be something more. I for one have no problem with vanilla. Some of my favorite lewd games are cozy vanilla shit, but that's also because they have actual personality to them. And don't even get me started on the trash pile that is copy-pasted incest games, I'm at the point of wanting to puke when I come across them now.

I think I'm in the minority with valuing the story/writing of lewd games in general, and at the end of the day they have their audience so why bother I suppose. But I dream of a day where good looking Daz games are more than just fancy renders and animations. Which they do exist to be fair, but for every good one there's like another ten watering down the genre so to speak.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes