• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CrumblePi

Jun 15, 2023
I think I'm in the minority with valuing the story/writing of lewd games in general, and at the end of the day they have their audience so why bother I suppose. But I dream of a day where good looking Daz games are more than just fancy renders and animations. Which they do exist to be fair, but for every good one there's like another ten watering down the genre so to speak.
I cannot stress enough how many of the Adult Visual Novels focus almost entirely on the visual and adult aspects (for understandable reasons), leaving the novel part in the distant fifth place. Voicing one's opinion to highlight the downsides is one of the ways to influence this, but voting with your wallet has a much stronger effect. At least on paper...

Then again, one can dream that genuinely good all-around artists get the recognition they truly deserve.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ForbiddenFantasy-OPPAIMAN-CH2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
4K Build​

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I cannot stress enough how many of the Adult Visual Novels focus almost entirely on the visual and adult aspects (for understandable reasons), leaving the novel part in the distant fifth place. Voicing one's opinion to highlight the downsides is one of the ways to influence this, but voting with your wallet has a much stronger effect. At least on paper...

Then again, one can dream that genuinely good all-around artists get the recognition they truly deserve.
Right, believe me as a person who's gone through hundreds I painfully understand how many subpar ones there are in regards to the writing department. I'm going on opinion more than fact here, but I think some devs/people in general take for granted a bit how hard it can be to create good writing for lack of better words. I feel like it's something anyone thinks they can do, and while it's true in a way, like anything else it actually takes effort and practice to get good at. I have a certain passion for writing so maybe I'm a bit biased though.

I've said this in other threads but I think lewd games are fun because they can be a blend of enjoyable stories and good lewd content. There's a lot of gems I've come across that I think genuinely deserve way more support than they have, and then there's games I didn't enjoy that frankly baffle me with how much support they have. People like what they like and that's fine, but I think there's a certain... meta maybe is the word that caters more towards pretty renders than good writing which I find unfortunate.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
The English is clean, but the writing feels rather poor. Character motivations, scene transitions, overuse of words ('logically'), all feel rather arbitrary and amateurish. The seeds of a good story are there, but the lack of finesse shows.

Reactions: monk_56
Jul 16, 2018
I really like fantasy settings, because you generally have more variety in characters. Hopefully the renders will be as good as Fresh Women, and the story MUCH better (FW's story was absolutely its weakest point).

Nov 9, 2020
Right, believe me as a person who's gone through hundreds I painfully understand how many subpar ones there are in regards to the writing department. I'm going on opinion more than fact here, but I think some devs/people in general take for granted a bit how hard it can be to create good writing for lack of better words. I feel like it's something anyone thinks they can do, and while it's true in a way, like anything else it actually takes effort and practice to get good at. I have a certain passion for writing so maybe I'm a bit biased though.

I've said this in other threads but I think lewd games are fun because they can be a blend of enjoyable stories and good lewd content. There's a lot of gems I've come across that I think genuinely deserve way more support than they have, and then there's games I didn't enjoy that frankly baffle me with how much support they have. People like what they like and that's fine, but I think there's a certain... meta maybe is the word that caters more towards pretty renders than good writing which I find unfortunate.
id like to know some of your favs maybe ill find a game or two i dont know yet

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
id like to know some of your favs maybe ill find a game or two i dont know yet
I have a couple posts on my profile highlighting some games I've really liked, but there's so much out there man. Really depends on what you're looking for. If you want shoot me a DM with an idea of what you like and I can try to recommend some stuff (y)

Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
regardless of what anything anyone says, the sheer quality of this is undeniable. even the voice acting is quality (which is almost impossible btw)

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes